• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

Hikari is a girl who likes to gender bend to fool new people who join the site. It worked too because when I joined a few months ago, I wasn't entirely sure if she was a girl or a boy for a while.

Years

I can tell you I'm literally female, it's just that there are some users who genderbend (e.g. Sydian, Leaf Storm and MidnightShine) and I happen to like to confuse newbies.

There was one user who had a conversation with my friend Diab_Low, and referred to me as a "he" until he got the big shock from Diab_Low that I am female. That user in question (Bramvdh) really got surprised he was actually talking to a girl.

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

This number has barely moved for a few days now.

Also, you guys are such killjoys. Let people "gender bend" if they want to. Don't tell everyone about it. FFS. Hikari is a guy that isn't sure what her gender is. End of story. no you didn't see what I did there

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure how we're being a killjoy? I don't really care what people do with their gender on here haha.

Years

My post was deleted again T_T I really need to remember to post at least 4 words.

So, here is the image again:

WoxfO.gif

Also, when I hear gender bend, I can't help but to think of Avatar: The Last Airbender kind of bending o.O

Years

Genderbending users are so hilarious, I always wanted to see what being male is like.

But just in case if someone doesn't know, I am female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back