• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I like how a few days ago it was stuck at 340 but after I started it went up by 40. And it's gon' keep goin' up, right?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Why the **** are we still around here? It's ********, you know, it's ******* ********.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I'm playing White 2, just received shiny Dratini... It's awesome. But not as awesome as my Umbreon!

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Clay was a ****ing nightmare with that Excadrill when my best guys were my Genesect and my Krokorok appropriately named Brucie each level 28 or so. Luckily and I really mean that I got Brucie to nail it with Dig then switch out to Genesect so it could deliver the killing blow with Solarbeam. Hopefully Skyla won't be as tough especially if I can get my Flaaffy to Ampharos by then.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hottub in Beverly Hills lol.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I still need to complete that no catch challenge in Soul Silver, just gotta take care of the last gym and get me a Dratini and Tyrogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back