• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Fine by me man. :D

On Giant Woman 3.

Your sister has become a Giant. What is her initial reaction? TO PANIC AND PUNCH THINGS.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

WhiteTreeHollow is not as tough as i thought it would be.

Did you try going through the area without avoiding any battles? Try using your ingame team to beat all the trainers in Area 10.

I can guarantee you'll have a hard or impossible time trying to do it unless you're overleveled.

Oh, and here's some Iris/Kotone fanart. Pixiv links are kind of iffy as I think they go bad after a while. Don't know why. Click the image to move to the next one.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=20732946

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I ****ing hate Photobucket after the update. There are so many problems with it.

Anyway, here's some K-On x Pokemon fanart. 10/10

Spoiler:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Race has no topackz XD topic.

The 4/25 word/character rule. Almost always broken. Thoughts?

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I already got a warning and infraction for breaking that rule from Binary. I'm not going to break it again because with enough of those I'll get banned.

Not worth it.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

It's only there to prevent spammin', so it's not useless, but it is easily broken. But indeed they have left a way of bypassing that rule, so I'm starting to wonder why they don't just have a System for deleting posts with less than 4 words/25 characters.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

How so? I got the infraction for a post with more than four words. It was me complaining about the rule because that doesn't count as four words apparently. There aren't many loopholes in it. If complaining about it doesn't count as four words...

Anyways, here's some more fanart.

Spoiler:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

In my opinion, complainin' about the rule is a form of spammin'. I mean, c'mon, everyone complains about it, so it is sorta spammy. It is also mighty rude.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I guess. To be honest I was only doing it because I couldn't think of anything else to type.

By the way, do you even post anywhere outside of Other Trivia? I don't ever see you anywhere else. Technically I joined after you (About 90% of my activity started in early August or so, it was before Diab_Low left because I remember him) and I have 300 more posts than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back