• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAsCrawdaunt

Shizariger on EGC
Years

One thing I don't like about this forum is how it treats the kids. They realise that they have kids wandering this forum, but they deal with them by artificially eliminating any semblance of conflict. It really encourages their immature behaviour because no one is allowed to complain about it, so they never grow out of it. The only reason I got into the clear-headed, mature state that I am today is because I got the worst of other forums. So I call for these forums to stop being an idealistic society and come into the real world. It's a dog-eat-dog Internet, and this cannot be a place for those who failed elsewhere to hide away.

TY

I dunno how i got mature actually... still there is some childish in me...

TY

Look... this is the emergency number in our country... and i post the number... how fortunate O_O

TY

and we are back to winning... how many times did the girls actually win?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

It's weird that I seem to attract various people in my profiles that just don't reply. xD And I remember writing this story of this geeky kid that gets bullied.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I mainly wrote it a year ago and posted them here. So that nerd named Bob, he tried finding a seat since his only friend wasn't there.

Then he found a seat on where his enemy and friends are. He tried asking them if they can let him sit there. They said nothing.

So when he left, they plotted an ambush.

So later, his enemy named Beck followed Bob and told him that he has a surprise, Bob was so happy, until he was whacked by a baseball bat behind him. The people said that this is what he gets for being so annoying.

So they broke his limbs, punched him in the stomach, and slammed his face to the wall. Bob was in so much pain until he was shocked by a taizer. Then they threw his body in a sack and put him in the elementary school.

3 days later, 2 girls were playing until they found the sack. They curiously opened it, but saw Bob squirming. His mouth was duct taped while his limbs were tied by a rope. They then told people as they ran towards them.

They then came, laughing so hard. Bob was crying as he tried getting these off, but no use. He was in bad shape, and he cried more as howls of laughter was flowing into his mind.

Beck and the others laughed, so Derek, his best friend, felt so bad. Soon enough, the amused crowd took pictures, streamed them and told them about him, they even recorded this and put it on YouTube.

Bob was so isolated in a pain as it grew stronger in his mind and stomach. Derek untied Bob, and he ran away, crying. Others chased him, laughing and still taking pictures of him. Derek felt so useless since that he wasn't there to protect him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back