• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

final blow is dealt...
You are victorious

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Finally the boys are victorious!!I can die in peace...So i guess we start from the top?(though i doubt anyone will post here again.)

P.S- Someone owes us a pizza party.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Man, some cake sounds really good about now. Or Chocolate. Chocolate is good too. Maybe Chocolate cake? hmm... not sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's more than you think. They're just not 'round here in Other Trivia.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I got an iPhone with earphones. But the earphones don't show up on the computer! I mean, it kept saying: No audio devices detected. My earbuds are new and are not tangled.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Finally the boys are victorious!!I can die in peace...So i guess we start from the top?(though i doubt anyone will post here again.)

P.S- Someone owes us a pizza party.

That pizza party...well thing is not everyone filled their order and unfortunately Yoshi ate the pizza...So no pizza for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back