• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I believe that she's a girl by counting up all the time, but she's gender confusing herself that she doesn't know on what she actually looks like.

Years

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt page but it's mainly banners I use to advertise forums that have been inactive lately.

Also, I often have trouble with digital drawing. But yeah, that's one of the very few sites where I don't have Hikari10 as my username.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe I should consider putting my latest work on DeviantArt. Hmm...

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years

I'm always on dA since August of 2010 at my old account. And I'm still there. But a lot said happy birthday almost a year ago when it was my birthday. It's in 25 days. I have been lazy drawing lately and I'm getting back on track. And I'm a premium member there as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back