• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The number is dangerously increasing. Where are you guys?
Arrow-chan even if I'll do anything for you 'cause my love for you is so strong that it doesn't exist, I can't genderbend.
You ninja'd me again!!! Are you doing it on purpose?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
380..how mean,Nath-kun!!! T-T

i genderbend once before! :3 i posted a as a male in a thread titled guys must lose! :3

i'll keep ninja you till you stop reducing the number ;3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
No need to ninja me!

You're an economist? My sister started her first year of Economic Sciences this year.
I would love to stay into research (lab-work combined with field work, preferably), mostly concerning Structural (mountain building, plate tectonics), Seismic (Volcanoes/Earthquakes) and Lacustrine (lakes) Geology, with hints of Paleoclimatology.
But chances are high that I'll have to find my job abroad then... As these things aren't very common in my country (or so I think, except universities).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Geology is so much more than just digging up fossils from the dirt and looking at rocks, but it's that as well. |D

Talking about fossils, I found this on a friend's (RL classmate) tumblr:

I'm from Belgium, which isn't that interesting for the fields I want to explore more.
And it's not going that great, but she loves learning about it. So that's always a plus.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If I was a mod, you would have an emblem for speed-posting Arrow!

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
385.you missed the number,Nath!!! *narrow eyes on you*

i'm fast in posting *teehee*

Well,Fossil is cool at where i live specially middle east as you know Oil and cool and earth studies but i don't know it would make a good job but not to wide your field i guess!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

You might want to correct your number, JNathan. ovo

The oil industry is big bussiness and most research is funded by the big oil companies searching for new fields and ways to reuse old fields (as these still contain often more than 60% oil). But I don't know if I want to work for an oil company. |D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
not my fault. i got ninja'd again. *looks at Kotowari*
Arrow-chan! WHY DO YOU KEEP NINJA'ING ME??? Did i do something bad??

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
387 (you need to subtract one, JN 8D;)

I have a feeling she's getting faster and faster. I'll edit my number if it's wrong again. |D
And really? That's nice. : D It's nice to see people of my age around here. |D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Nice to meet you as well, Arrow~
Thank you. :3 I'm quite happy with it as well. I'm quite into Hakuouki atm (have been for a while now), so I guess I'll be keeping this one for a little longer. :3
But, I'm off to bed now. See you tomorrow~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You better slow down Arrow or else i'll be angry.
You don't want your Nath-kun to be angry, do you?
Are you doing this on purpose girls?? Each time i post i get ninja'd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back