• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

what kind of ponies. if MLP then Applejack is my favorite kthnks gonna go to sleep now.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Applejack is best pony. lol yesh the weekend. I've never asked for this week to end so much...I need to take a break from studying.

Years
    PinkiePie made cupcakes ... RainbowDash Flavored.

The MLP community is a little ... extreme for me.
    It was difficult for me to go onto an image board, and not run into something provocative.
    Anyhoot, I left that community I was never truly apart of.

Summer Wrap Up :p

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years

I hope other people's lives have been going better than mine lately, because the past few days has been spent by me and family worrying over my sister who got in awful car accident. She's okay for the most part, but my my whole family has worrying sick about her, myself included. It's all been emotionally exhausting.

Years

I hope other people's lives have been going better than mine lately, because the past few days has been spent by me and family worrying over my sister who got in awful car accident. She's okay for the most part, but my my whole family has worrying sick about her, myself included. It's all been emotionally exhausting.

Brother I just prayed for you and your family, especially your sister. I also thanked him for allowing her to live the accident, and that it wasn't worst.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ouch sorry to hear about your sister. Hopefully she gets better soon! I couldn't even imagine what would happen if my sister got in an accident or anything so definitely hoping for the best for you guys! Definitely glad to hear it wasn't worst either.

My life hasn't been that great. I'm just ready for September to end and hopefully for October to start off on a much better note.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years

Thanks, I really appreciate it. It's not anything I would want to go through again, and definitely not something that someone else should have to go through. Looking at the pictures of the car though... It's really a miracle she even survived. But she's alright, and that is what's really important.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • 195 . my life is so and so but I am so friggin ready to get out of mississippi. my familly thinking strongly of moving out west. like flagstaff or something
    eidt:@element0 hope your sister your recovers soon :).

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I hope other people's lives have been going better than mine lately, because the past few days has been spent by me and family worrying over my sister who got in awful car accident. She's okay for the most part, but my my whole family has worrying sick about her, myself included. It's all been emotionally exhausting.

Oh goodness. I'm glad your sister is okay. A car can be replaced any time, but a life of someone is impossible. I understand that she may have thoughts about never driving again, because the images do haunt you sometimes. I hate when you're on the road and you see someone tailgating you or they are too close to you on either side. Drivers...its a rough world out there.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I'm confused, koff~

Fading Tree posted the number 194 and then Binarypeaches posted 197. Weird. Maybe the counting was off or. . . just a strange hiccup, koffi~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Don't let an obstacle ruin your driving experience. When one falls, one must get up. Driving is part of growing up, gives you freedom, you need it to get to work, its our way of life. It sucks but we must learn from our mistakes.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • ^189

lol you sound like my parents their for a bit lol. good advice but my mind is set. I refuse to drive lol. (hmm how will karasume defeat the mind of a stubborn tauros...)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Yeah, people say I think like an adult sometimes lol but hey at least we have our bikes. All I need is my bike to get to class.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

no...you dont think like an adult. you think like a MAN(And poor me thinks like a little coward ^_^)
    edit: quick embarissing tale. I dont know how to ride a bike the end

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back