• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • 166 good. so their are more out their without a ps3 hahaaa. though I am planning on getting one one day for the rpgs/jrpgs/srpgs like for eg. ni no kuni and tales of xillia blah

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years

I'm in to all kinds of games, koffi~

None of them are off the table (there are a few exceptions). There is just way too many good games out there for The Last of Us to do itself any good. For a game that's heralded as 'the best game this generation' it better be the best game on the market. It's not. It's a small game that takes less than 4 hours to complete. It is not the best game of this generation, koff~

Last edited:

TY

I've seen The Last Of Us at a friends place, and i gotta agree with CoffeeDrink: its not that impressive.
    I prefer Borderlands since thats a pretty long game if you have all the DLC or the GOTY edition.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years

I found The Last Of Us to be good. I feel that it's a game you play once, then you never touch for another few years type of game. I know there is multiple difficulty modes, but that's honestly not enough reason for me to replay it again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want a PS3 for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Even though I already have both games. ToS is my baby and while I don't have the money to be as big a fan as other people I know it's still there in my heart with Pokemon and PJO and such. ♥

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

and thats a good thing too. all the leaks I have seen are DISSAPOINTING(well not all of them). Omg. horrible. I have lost some of my excitement for x and y slightly :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A week and a half (well less than that now) before I can get the game ugh. At least I have things to do so I can do my best to avoid spoilers.

Years

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back