• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No don't waste my time like that. Just continue counting and don't forget again.

TY

It is too late... i called the police... ill end up in jail for breaking rules ;-;

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Whenever I draw, it ends up like this:
i_drew_sanic_hegehog_by_andyparka-d44xhhu.jpg
I am so bad at drawing I cant even draw this. to me this looks like piece of art a master would draw lolo

edit:413

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only if you let something so small get to you instead of just continuing the count. ┐(´-`)┌

TY

It must be dirty there, assuming Red never cleans up his room as he never comes to his house :P

TY

I am watching StarCraft 2 championship finals... Koreans all the way, and one Spanish guy xD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Jegus christ ma gawd I would love to have any videogame as a national sport in the US. 'Specially any RPG. Like, a sport where people compete to complete a game the fastest?

ALSO HAI GENDER RACE HOW YA DOIN

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

wait wait. Video Games are a sport in asia?! Holy wakamoly that is amazing. oh and I am doing A-Ok. Just take a break from watching CodeGeass all day lol.
and lol. I can just imagine the hell of completing a RPG the fastest. That would mean you would have to skip vital grinding perhaps making the game harder lol(nah. I am probably freakin out too much) Now pokemon as a sport. That would pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back