• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021

Imma carry on the trend just 'cause.

In the year 287 AD, the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

If people who do this are crazy, then I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Years

April 1 – Emperor Diocletian elevates his friend Maximian to co-emperor, giving him the title Augustus. The Bagaudae are crushed, after their revolt in Gaul.

TY

Somewhere in February, 2014. ShadowE crushed everyone in StarCraft II and lost once... to the AI

TY

Finally my new Tshirt got shipped. It has the Protoss logo on it from StarCraft. Sadly I changed to Zerg while this one got shipped XD

Finally my new Tshirt got shipped. It has the Protoss logo on it from StarCraft. Sadly I changed to Zerg while this one got shipped XD

TY

The fact that I actually enjoy playing as Zerg more than Protoss or Terran.

Also if I were to post my first 30 seconds in StarCraft II here my post would be deleted cause of spam... Like seriously you would have 400 characters consisting of 2,3,4,5,s and d :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back