• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

We have been firing them lasers 8)
    Spoiler:

TY

That is my own gameplay, but yeah it is from a game we watched :P

That is my own gameplay, but yeah it is from a game we watched :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Quicker this round end the quicker this game can get a new thread to cease the double posting.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Good to know that can be disabled. I'm not a wizard, Hagrid, stop saying that...

Creating a Version 5 before this becomes out of date? You naughties.

223, I think. Greninja (which I am effing SURPRISED by because he only started EXISTING less than a year ago) took over the Smash Bros. website and now people here are either double posting or not changing the number correctly. That's a serious sign of an upcoming apocalypse, y'know.

Last edited:
    Years

In 222 AD, the kingdom of Eastern Wu is established in China.

Greninja is freaking awesome thoo :P It's definitely my favourite for 6th Gen.

Years

In 222 AD, the kingdom of Eastern Wu is established in China.

Greninja is freaking awesome thoo :P It's definitely my favourite for 6th Gen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back