• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Heh, being a newb is an unavoidable fate...my join age could do something if it mattered at all.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    435, Sadly enough, these posts do not count to my post count. These are Black Ops, pal. There is no evidence of me leaving the noob zone.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    435, and here I was, starting to like how this whole "shadow ops for building nukes that Spectres (yes, spectres) will launch" thing was going on. There will be a better future anyhao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't really consider the trivia areas the 'noob' area. There are several veterans that still stick around here haha.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    435, Shadow Ops-> a building in SCII:WoL, in which you can build cloaked units, and nukes for, Delibirding chaos and stuff.
    for the noob zone, I am the one who marks its limits. Unless other new members, preferably male care to join

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    435, I'm not quite sure....it started with Snorlax comment, and, since my beloved Shadow Ops is a building and a place, I abandoned my SOps to reach the noob zone, in which the only direction is awesomeness. Please note I was comfy in the SOps.
    Hey, Pedro, care to tell us about your stuff? It doesn't involve nukes, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back