• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years

Wow, we're getting close to my roommates age.

I'm going to have this open in the background one day to see if he sees. So I if I ever disappear it's because he caught me on fire.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years

Yeah I think it's obvious xD. The females probably want to start another thread already, so let's hurry this up.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • 33. Because you're male.

You need to have a certain number of posts on a thread to be able to post a thread.

It's not that many, if you're active for a few days, you can probably reach it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Posts with only a number in them make me wish to bring back the four word rule </3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh, I gave up long ago. I'm the one who keeps asking for you males to hurry up so a new thread can be made. Doesn't mean I'm not going to comment to state my opinion or respond to you. If you guys were quicker my posts wouldn't be at all a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back