• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

If I remember correctly, there's some rule that prevents consecutive posting by two people of the same gender in the TGR thread. Maybe Mac and I should just stop posting until more guys get here.

Years

That's only if it's the same two people posting back and forth five times, I think? I just checked the rule like a minute ago to make sure XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Gender Game =/= The Gender Race so that said the thread monopoly rule doesn't apply here. :b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

maaan I thought I got people to stop calling me BP when I changed names because I hate that nickname hahaha.

Years

Ahhhh, OK XD I thought they were the same thread, but race = counting up for both genders, so my fault for thinking they were interchangeable, pft.

Most people call me Haru now, though I think there are some who still call me Lucia XD I'm fine either way, though. Plus it is one of my listed nicks.

Akiba

Years

I came back to PC after almost a year, and I'm not really a conformist, so.. I guess that explains why.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah it was that one game where you guessed the person's gender depending on their username and theme. Which isn't around anymore hmm maybe I should bring it back it was a fun game when people weren't monopolizing it and then it died but shhh details.

I liked Peaches when people had to use a nickname based off my username. But now Sora or Tara works just fine. Or Peaches.

Years

The only nickname I don't want to be called by is Zuzu, because that's when I experienced some of my worst moments on PC ;; I sort of had bad experiences when I was Roswell, too, but those came much later and I don't mind being called Ros/Rossu still.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Rossu is Rossu wheeee. Also because I know a lot of those bad experiences were with me but still sticking to the old name I feel like just says 'I DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED I STILL LOVE YOU'. ♥

Years

But you joined this month. Confused :o

This was my original account~ I made this one to get a bit of a fresh start.

Rossu is Rossu wheeee. Also because I know a lot of those bad experiences were with me but still sticking to the old name I feel like just says 'I DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED I STILL LOVE YOU'. ♥

We have been paired for what, nearly five years now? I still think you're one of the most awesome people I know, and that won't ever change~

Akiba

Years

Oh, that makes sense. I respect people who make new accounts for their reasons.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh god yeah five years or something now god time goes by fast. But right back at you~ ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back