• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016

why wouldn't you expect it I mean its a really good game series(haven't really watched the anime so I'm not commenting on it)and there's so many cute pokémon!
    example#1 >:chu:

Years

Honestly it all depends on his age. If he is young, it would be an odd comment to make. But if he is old, then I understand. Pokemon amd things like that are taboo from my age group and I never met a woman that liked it when I used to be in school. Nor have I met a woman in Real Life that actively enjoyed the game.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I think other than my boyfriend I only know women who actively enjoy the game in real life. Weird.

Yukari

I know both men and women who like Pokemon. A large portion of the fanbase is female, even thought the majority is male.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    383. A couple of my friends still enjoy Pokémon, as well as two of my cousins. One other used to like it, but she hasn't played any game at all since generation three. Now that ORAS is coming up, she might be getting back into it again. Not sure, though.

Years

I don't blame your cousin. Hoenn was a good region, so there's no doubt that ORAS would be just as good, if not better.

Years

Yea, I'm hoping ORAS brings back a bunch of people that used to enjoy the games and they see how awesome pokemon is again and stick around.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016

I'm looking forward to Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.The first pokemon game I played was Sapphire and I liked it a lot.

Years

I never really played the originals, only got second hands for the pokemon that were already caught by someone else when 4th gen came out. Before I even finished with pearl and could go back and play them, the ds that could accept old advance games broke. But two days ago I found an old Game Boy Advance, I'm going to see if it still works and try the old games out sometime soon. Or I might just wait and experience hoenn for the very first time in 3d!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016

well I wouldn't know what your talking about since I was born in the 90's
    though I sorta remember watching the 70's show ah Red...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back