• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

But the gig is up, there are 2 n's in your name while there's only supposed to be one.

Why bring this up? The second n is probably code for something, and you know what? N is the 14th letter of the alphabet, it's currently 2014, if you take away the 14 out of 2014, you get 20. You know who used to be 20? Hitler.

So admit it, you're going to follow Hitler's path aren't you?

Years

I'm really confused now...

Are you really?

There's 7 letters in your name. 7 is a good luck number to some. Where there is good luck there is bad luck. Where there is bad luck there is something bad. Where there is something bad, there is a cause to that bad. You know who was a cause of a lot of bad things? Hitler.

So admit it, you're in with Dragonnite aren't you?

XD

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
    Years

Are you really?

There's 7 letters in your name. 7 is a good luck number to some. Where there is good luck there is bad luck. Where there is bad luck there is something bad. Where there is something bad, there is a cause to that bad. You know who was a cause of a lot of bad things? Hitler.

XD
    Hold your tongue fool.
    Before i cut it off with my lipstick blade.
    Oh and 89

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years

Are you really?

XD

I swear, I was really confused about the number we were currently on, I understood everything else. But I loved your explanation. :D

Years

I swear, I was really confused about the number we were currently on, I understood everything else. But I loved your explanation. :D

I'm glad my explanations give people joy. Now you have your own personal pokemon nurse to heal your pokemon.

Hmm what to do? Ill put the lipstick on you and force you to watch Barbie or somethink else my nieces watch

Sounds like a plan.

Years

I don't even remember at this point. You guys post way too much here XD 'Course, the same could be said for me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back