• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Sounds like a plan to me:) we need at least 3 guys to do this properly though and not break the thread rule. To which I'm dangerously close to doing and didn't realize:/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

This stayed almost exactly the same while I was out...

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

438. Whatever it is, I hope it's not the sandwich I left in a bag on the top shelf of the fridge.

EDIT: Should probably have refreshed the page, haha.

Shh you're not supposed to tell people about these things
    Now they know where your sandwich is

Years

The minuscule resistance is here!

Also, a sandwich sounds pretty good right about now :< Never mind that I had one for dinner.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Yeah. I had Subway every day for lunch last week because of exams :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Depends on what you're going for. Sometimes I find my sandwiches better than ones you can buy even if it's just a simple peanut butter and jelly because it is what I am in the mood for.

I Still want Subway :(

Years

I mostly like my sandwiches when other people make them for me 8D ...Though, the only person who has prepared a peanut butter and Nutella waffle sandwich for me is myself XD

I kinda want to have another sandwich from the place my dinner sandwich came from. It was really good ;o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back