• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

It's cheap for its specs, but $1100 is too far out of my price range for a laptop that I would be using as an internet machine.

But those Instant Web Savings of $300 have been there since the poor thing was released. It's actually only $800-odd. It's just a marketing technique.

That's why you thought it was expensive lel

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

So many chat threads...hard to keep up...

Years
  • 341. But having that many is great when you have a day off and are trying to get 112 posts in a single day (only at 38 so far, but that's about as many as I made yesterday evening alone), since leaving the house is out of the question while the remodeling crew is here and I'm the only adult home right now.

Years
  • 340. I think I managed 70 in the July 31st calendar day for me, but something tells me that wasn't my highest, given that I once had a job where there were like 4 things total I had to do that took 5 minutes each, but I still had to be around for the whole 8 hour shift. So I spent a lot of time on PC.

Hi, Dragelsnart! You've come to the right site to cure your boredom!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Yeah, I remember when I worked at McDonalds I had tons of time when we were dead. I would just get on here most of the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back