• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Y34H, H1K4R1 2P34K2 HOM32TUCK.

1 H4V3 B33N 2CR34M1NG OUT OF YOUR W1NDOW S1NC3 2012.

1T'2 4N 1CON1C 2C3N3 FROM 4 CL4221C MOV13 C4LL3D "N3TWORK".

Years

The Gender Race!

Julian the Cute Oshawott - He wants to be the very best Pokemon like no one ever was.

"Yes, I just got 5,000 likes... I am the most popular face of freedom of speech in the Pokemon World! What's this? Pikachu exposed secrets on Team Rocket? I'd better call Officer Jenny and get them arrested! Fear my Razor Shell! They don't call me a Hero of Pokemon Freedom Of Speech for nothing. And don't accuse me of leaking 250,000 US Embassy Cables cos I don't wear a stupid white-haired wig, I have a very strong scalchop instead. My name may concern you but the entire Pokemon world says I am a HERO. OH, AND I LOVE HOMESTUCK - THOSE TROLLS ARE MY IDOLS COS THEY INSPIRE ME. I have also launched an internet talk show where I interview Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, Pokemon Trainers and loads of other high profile figures in the Pokemon World. I even won a Bravery Award for saving several regions from Legendary Pokemon conflict."​

Last edited:
    Years

Spoiler:

It looks like he has a talent for getting his message heard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back