• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Franceschi is BACK... with a meme to celebrate his return.

The Gender Race!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Fantastic! We are gonna take this thread by storm!

BTW, does anyone know how to put a YouTube video in their profile exactly? I know where to input it, just can't seem to figure out what the code is...

Years

Now, another piece of Hikari-chan humor:

Another thing that makes me mad is MAGIKARP.

Oh god... these fishies pop up in almost every body of water in the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions. They start off weak and take a pretty long time to evolve.

But, Magikarp became famous for this meme:
    "I swear to god that when I evolve, I'm going to kill you all."

If you train a Magikarp well, you will soon have a less annoying Gyarados!

You can even find Magikarp in a certain area as high as Level 100! *dies*

But the bit that makes me mad is the stereotypical Fisherman with 6 Magikarps on their team. Marriland rants about it a lot, as seen in this video:
    Spoiler:

You should have seen how much Marriland was raging there.

Anyways, I hope you Trainers will get the best out of your Magikarp.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

Most of you are going to completely disagree with me on this, but...

I despise the 5th generation on a universal level due to the fact that most of the gen. 5 Pokémon look so unoriginal! They look like they were pieced together in a hurry! And, what I can't understand, is why they were able to use the same engine to give a game 2.5D graphics, yet they couldn't have done that in the first place!?

I also think the anime is very odd.

It just appears to me that The Pokémon Company have gotten extremely lazy over time, and are no longer producing good quality games. Let alone Pokémon!

Remember older Pokémon? Like, Abra? Or, how about Hitmonlee? We had absolutely no freaking clue what they were exactly, but that's what made it awesome! Give me a break Game Freak! Do we really need another beaver or monkey Pokémon? Another cat Pokémon too?

/Rant over.
    I find the gen 5 Pokemon still pretty original. Only maybe like Vanillite or Garbordor are sort of uncreative to me, but even those guys I'm getting use to. I'll admit it's token me some time to get use to some of the strange designs but they've started to grow on me. Vanillite's family is cute in my opinion. I just don't get why people hate on the new gens so much and don't give them a chance, they're just as good as the old ones.
    Personally gen 5 is my second favorite gen below gen 3.

All the gens have bad designs I think.
    Magnemite= magnet
    Magneton = Magnemite plus two more magnets. Not extremely creative imo.
    Voltorb/Electrode= red and white ball...that explodes....and that's all.
    Abra is supposed to be a psychic goat or fox, Hitmonlee is a personification of taekwondo.
    Hitmonchan, a personification of boxing.

Though, that's just my opinion , and that's just yours, and I respect your opinion.
    I'm not trying to start anything on a simple game, just saying what I think. :)

Years

Speaking of memes, I am seen in this section so constantly people think that with this much activity shows that I could be a future mod:

The Gender Race!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

I find the gen 5 Pokemon still pretty original. Only maybe like Vanillite or Garbordor are sort of uncreative to me, but even those guys I'm getting use to. I'll admit it's token me some time to get use to some of the strange designs but they've started to grow on me. Vanillite's family is cute in my opinion. I just don't get why people hate on the new gens so much and don't give them a chance, they're just as good as the old ones.
    Personally gen 5 is my second favorite gen below gen 3.

All the gens have bad designs I think.
    Magnemite= magnet
    Magneton = Magnemite plus two more magnets. Not extremely creative imo.
    Voltorb/Electrode= red and white ball...that explodes....and that's all.
    Abra is supposed to be a psychic goat or fox, Hitmonlee is a personification of taekwondo.
    Hitmonchan, a personification of boxing.

Though, that's just my opinion , and that's just yours, and I respect your opinion.
    I'm not trying to start anything on a simple game, just saying what I think. :)
    No, no, your opinion has a say. You are human, therefore everyone who is anyone is entitled to their own opinion. That's just my take on the matter. :)

BUT 1T'S 4 SONG FOR M3!
    >:[
    Speaking of songs, what is everyone's favorite genre(s)?

Mine are: rock, country, techno, and trance. Weird mix of tastes, I know.

Lastly, again, could someone tell me how to put a YouTube video in your profile? I know where the input is, but I don't know how you would insert the URL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back