• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Delta Pokemon. Idea stolen from an earlier poster. Anyway, pokemon can have "Delta" types like in the TCG. changing its type and having unique moves that way. The Delta Charizard would be great because it was Electric, losing more weaknesses than it would gain.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    - NO more Pokemons: Please, yes they say newer is better, but look at the Pokedex already, 493 pokemons to catch and you expect us to catch MORE?! If you did that Gamefreak...

yeah, there're many pokemons... but i don't like them all... i like aprox. 30 poke's from all them.
    So, add more pokemons !!!!

aaaa... and i suggest new type "GLASS":P

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    how about instead of a new generation with over 100 new pokemons, why not just a new story in a new place, just a total revamp of the usual storyline. And instead of new pokemons, we can just catch most of 493 in this new world. So, same pokemon but new world

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Then the addition of Delta Species could still fit in with that.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I would like to see a revamp of Pokemon Contests.

Like in the anime, people can combine their moves to look glamorous and then after, have contest battles, instead of dancing, and dressing up your pokemon.

I would also like to see some new pokemon, like pre-evolved forms of tropius and lapras.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Like that I dea. I would like for us to be graded on appeals with combinations.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would like to see a revamp of Pokemon Contests.

Like in the anime, people can combine their moves to look glamorous and then after, have contest battles, instead of dancing, and dressing up your pokemon.

I would also like to see some new pokemon, like pre-evolved forms of tropius and lapras.

I couldn't agree with you more about the whole contest thing!!! definitely would love that for a Gen 5 remake or even for a GSC remake...

For my wishes I would like contests to go WiFi instead of ONLY competitive battling...I would also like character customization...AND a choice to either journey as a coordinator or a trainer...now that would be SWEET!!!

Also, we have the Elite four/pokemon league in the game, even the BAttle Frontier...I think they should add a grand festival, that would be SO cool!!! wouldn't you think so?

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I actually DON'T want Character Creation/Customization. With these mini 2D sprites it wouldn't look right. It also doesn't fit main series pokemon. I would love it in a Side series game, but not main.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Yeah i agree (post above) i think Custom Character would be awesome and i want it so bad but come on think about it, it could not be too good they are very small Characters on a small screen. But I am right now praying to god (and I'm a Athiest) Please not so many legendaries 7 to 9 MAx
    The Trio pokemon for example Zapdos Rakiou Regice Uxie
    The version MAscot Lugia Ho-oh
    Ultimate one that can be caught in game. Mewtwo Gratina
    Then maybe then about 2 more Random ones. Hetran Manaphy Phino All of those

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    The Officialy Unofficial Generation Five Legendary Pokemon as Invented by Me, Featuring in a Trio of Games Designed by myself, entitled "Pokemon Black/White/Colour"
    (All Ubers)

Pokemon Black/White:

Mortan - Dark/Ghost
    - The Death Pokemon. Strongly resembles the Grim Reaper. Ability is "Take Life", which every round has a 2% chance of making the opposing Pokemon immediately faint. The mascot of Pokemon Black.

Immortes - Psychic/Ghost
    - The Life Pokemon. Strongly resembles some sort of Angel. Ability is "Give Life", which every round has a 2% chance of fully reviving another pokemon on your team. The mascot of Pokemon White.

Pokemon Colour:

The Four Pokemon of the apocalypse. Evolved forms of Charizard, Venasaur, Raichu and Blastoise. Represent the four elements - Fire, Earth, Water and Wind.

Judgasaur - Grass/Ground
    Charmageddon - Fire/Dark
    Doomstoise - Water/Steel
    Apocachu - Electric/Flying

The above are the joint mascots of Pokemon Colour, along with:

Wem - Psychic
    - The Leader of all Pokemon. The only one powerful enough to calm the four Apocalypse Pokemon (except maybe Arceus, but he's not in this game). Formed from the pure combined energy of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.

Then there's the five quasi-legendary dragons, all of which evolve from a common from - Draggle, the Dragon-type baby pokemon.

Scalair - Dragon/Steel
    Tircac - Dragon/Ice
    Grusam - Dragon/Fire
    Snart - Dragon/Digital
    Dractile - Dragon/Poison

That's all, folks!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The Officialy Unofficial Generation Five Legendary Pokemon as Invented by Me, Featuring in a Trio of Games Designed by myself, entitled "Pokemon Black/White/Colour"
    (All Ubers)

Pokemon Black/White:

Mortan - Dark/Ghost
    - The Death Pokemon. Strongly resembles the Grim Reaper. Ability is "Take Life", which every round has a 2% chance of making the opposing Pokemon immediately faint. The mascot of Pokemon Black.

Immortes - Psychic/Ghost
    - The Life Pokemon. Strongly resembles some sort of Angel. Ability is "Give Life", which every round has a 2% chance of fully reviving another pokemon on your team. The mascot of Pokemon White.

Pokemon Colour:

The Four Pokemon of the apocalypse. Evolved forms of Charizard, Venasaur, Raichu and Blastoise. Represent the four elements - Fire, Earth, Water and Wind.

Judgasaur - Grass/Ground
    Charmageddon - Fire/Dark
    Doomstoise - Water/Steel

Wem - Psychic
    - The Leader of all Pokemon. The only one powerful enough to calm the four Apocalypse Pokemon (except maybe Arceus, but he's not in this game). Formed from the pure combined energy of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.

Then there's the five quasi-legendary dragons, all of which evolve from a common from - Draggle, the Dragon-type baby pokemon.

Scalair - Dragon/Steel
    Tircac - Dragon/Ice
    Grusam - Dragon/Fire
    Snart - Dragon/Digital
    Dractile - Dragon/Poison

That's all, folks!

Well, you sure finished this up didn't you? but I do not know how well the whole angel and grim reaper thing might work our between people though...

What would you think if they made the next 5th generation like kinda 3D, with graphics like Pokemon Ranger or so???

Charmageddon

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    What would you think if they made the next 5th generation like kinda 3D, with graphics like Pokemon Ranger or so???

I'm not really into the whole 3D thing. One of the charms of the first two generations was its simplicity. There was so much gameplay packed into about 8 pixels, and even now it hasn't become worse becuase of its retro graphics, in fact the opposite, it's endearing in its poor graphics. So that's one firm vote against 3D from me.

BoomOfThe4thWall

IF YOU JUST BELIEEEEEVE
    Years
    (All Ubers)

Pokemon Black/White:

Mortan - Dark/Ghost

Immortes - Psychic/Ghost

Pokemon Colour:

Judgasaur - Grass/Ground
    Charmageddon - Fire/Dark
    Doomstoise - Water/Steel

Wem - Psychic

Scalair - Dragon/Steel
    Tircac - Dragon/Ice
    Grusam - Dragon/Fire
    Snart - Dragon/Digital
    Dractile - Dragon/Poison

That's all, folks!

These Pokemon just don't seem that appealing to me. Mostly because of the names. They just don't seem all that interesting, they sound too fake to ever be official. Mostly this applies to those "Apocalypse" Pokemon. "Apocachu?" Really now?

My suggestion, find a more obscure reference to the apocalypse. Like, intead of Charmageddon, you could have Charmegiddo. "Megiddo" is the name of the place where Christians believe the final battle between good and evil take place.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Angel an devil worked out for Digimon didn't it? I like the idea od the whole Armaggedon thing and Wem to oppose mew. A corrupted Mew, same size just dark.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    what about this ( dodging attack )
    if a pokemon will have high speed... dodging will increase
    -so, for a pokemon with speed 10 will be hard to hit a pokemon with [let's say] 50-

i think it'll be tougher to play the game

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    These Pokemon just don't seem that appealing to me. Mostly because of the names. They just don't seem all that interesting, they sound too fake to ever be official. Mostly this applies to those "Apocalypse" Pokemon. "Apocachu?" Really now?

My suggestion, find a more obscure reference to the apocalypse. Like, intead of Charmageddon, you could have Charmegiddo. "Megiddo" is the name of the place where Christians believe the final battle between good and evil take place.

Hehe, the awful cheesy names are my favourite part!

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Better breading system! The one now is good but it could be better

More variation in Pokemon sprites and colours i.e. you breed a Sneasel (female) with a Zangoose (male) and you get a Sneasel that is red and white (or blue and white if you are lucky and it's a shiney).

The basic idea would be Pokemon inherit their colour pallet from the male and the sprite from the female. Also slight variations like a Gloom with a diffrent arangement of leaves. And delayed egg moves. A move too powerful to be an egg move that the Pokemon will learn as it levels up if it's bred to.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Better breading system! The one now is good but it could be better

More variation in Pokemon sprites and colours i.e. you breed a Sneasel (female) with a Zangoose (male) and you get a Sneasel that is red and white (or blue and white if you are lucky and it's a shiney).

The basic idea would be Pokemon inherit their colour pallet from the male and the sprite from the female. Also slight variations like a Gloom with a diffrent arangement of leaves. And delayed egg moves. A move too powerful to be an egg move that the Pokemon will learn as it levels up if it's bred to.
    I have a feeling that this will be extremely hard to implement into the games, otherwise it would have been a good add-on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back