• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Silver%, I can actually read that signature of yours. lol

Lephisto, I'll add you to the members list. Just try to post daily or at least once a week if possible.

ABYAY

Years
    Sadly, The Clan has a 3 win lead over The Generation... However, Prince and DeanoDance have yet to get any of their battles in, and they're great battlers regardless. This doesn't mean I'm trying to rest my arms on hoping they'll win us the war. It requires all of us that are representing.

Last edited:

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Eh, silver% (element, right?) asked me to join. So I don't know, I assume joining is open for everyone, right?

Hope I'm even allowed to join.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    Eh, silver% (element, right?) asked me to join. So I don't know, I assume joining is open for everyone, right?

Hope I'm even allowed to join.

not everyone

i havent seen our rep named prince n awhile so i invited u

all i need now is abyays aproval and u can start battling

abyay id like u 2 go over this with celes if u can

i have seen deon b4 btw

ABYAY

Years
    DeanoDance has posted in the war thread, but his activity is rather restricted. However, he's a great battler.

Phatkav, I'll add your name to the members list.

ABYAY

Years
    If anyone of The Generation is online, can they give me a regular battle? I wanna test out a new pokemon.

Back