• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

is it me or does it look like there's a cover up blissey (in the light spot) in the picture with the road, or is it a machine?

Years
    You know though "scans", although people can see/work-out what they say/show, why hasn't the owner actually "scanned" the images to make them clearer? Maybe they don;t have a camera, then should they be called "Pics" instead? You clearly see the flash light blocking some bits out. Sorry for being ungrateful, I'm just saying. The PokeCentre one looks like a "Scan" :)

I would love that! But if it's full Polar Evo would be Water/Ice, that means the cub will be water at first. That's be odd.
    Unless they start combo-type starters.
    yeah it should probably be the bulbasaur of gen 5 in which it starts with two types instead of one, but the other two should as pure fire and grass then evolve to fire/electric and Grass/dragon
    :)

Years
    No following poke's

It doesn't really matter. If it was of any importance it would've be pointed out by the magazine.
    oh, I just thought that it might mean there would have following pokemon around you, and the pokemon had to stay behind when you reach that part of the road, but I guess I was just being a little too hopeful with retaining following pokemon.:(

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    we will get clearer pictures on thursday. and no, the light spot is caused by someone using flash. if it were a new pokemon coro coro would have a field day explaining it

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    yeah it should probably be the bulbasaur of gen 5 in which it starts with two types instead of one, but the other two should as pure fire and grass then evolve to fire/electric and Grass/dragon
    :)
    Awww, bulbasaur's adorable. I'm now thinking Gen 4 starters aren't the cutest. I just don;t like Charmander, or Chimchar and Turtwig beats Bulbasaur for me so yeah, Gen 4.

Anyway, yeah, a dual type starter would be cool. Although, I just can't see much point to this combination. I however will get an Ice Type Polar Bear in my team, but I want it to be dual type on it's final evo. Fighting coems to mind but I'm not sure, maybe ground, that'd be awesome. What will a Ice/Ground Polar Bear be weak to?

That Pokemon would be so awesome, it should be a Legendary!

Years
    Awww, bulbasaur's adorable. I'm now thinking Gen 4 starters aren't the cutest. I just don;t like Charmander, or Chimchar and Turtwig beats Bulbasaur for me so yeah, Gen 4.

Anyway, yeah, a dual type starter would be cool. Although, I just can't see much point to this combination. I however will get an Ice Type Polar Bear in my team, but I want it to be dual type on it's final evo. Fighting coems to mind but I'm not sure, maybe ground, that'd be awesome. What will a Ice/Ground Polar Bear be weak to?

Water, for starters! ANd then Fighting and fire and Steel

Years

water, fire,grass,fighting,and steel(trust me I just used the type amp in my poketech in platinum) though if it's fast it could beat Fire,grass and steel leaving only water and fighting.So it would be almost unstoppable;).

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    What will a Ice/Ground Polar Bear be weak to?

A lot: Grass, Fire, Water, Fighting (although it could hit back against Grass and Fire).
    Resists: Poison, Electric (immune).

Ground resists Steel, Ice is weak to it. So neutral from Steel.

I'm guessing there'll be a few Ice types this gen, and a Polar Bear might just be one of them.

Years
    True! I never thought of Primeape as needing an evo, but I actually totally agree.

The poor thing needs a little more defence.
    actually, your signature remided me that primeape exists, how sad it does need something more used. We could also use a male Normal/fight or just Fighting type evolution for Bunerary, I mean a male Lopunny is kind of creapy:paranoid:, it could be based on bugs bunny opposed to Lopunny which is based on that yellow female bunny lola, just a thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back