• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    You guys, it's a Cycler since that's Cycling road. Not a Blissey and nothing to speculate about unfortunately. I just don't like how their Cycling road seems so much like Sinnoh's if not exactly the same.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You guys, it's a Cycler since that's Cycling road. Not a Blissey and nothing to speculate about unfortunately. I just don't like how their Cycling road seems so much like Sinnoh's if not exactly the same.
    How exactly is it like sinnoh's it's actually more like hoenn's if you think about it,like all those parts that forked out from the road.The Generation Five Speculation Thread here you go.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I still think it's a scientist maybe ... ! A FAT PINK SCIENTIST!!
    Lol and it looks like the main character is Darkrai kind of (in the dark image)
    Don't get your hopes up maybe it's just a normal trainer.

Those fakemons look cool mostly Seaking.
    Shuckle would have to be uber if it evolved (def).

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

there's actually plenty to speculate- from that one sprite we can get
    What it looks like
    if it's diagonal or not
    if it is cycling road
    and those are just a few

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
    there's actually plenty to speculate- from that one sprite we can get
    What it looks like
    if it's diagonal or not
    if it is cycling road
    and those are just a few
    I don't know why... but I really don't think it's a cycle road, more like a footbridge, like the one people can walk on in Australia (don't know what it's called). I hope they scrap the bike entirely and let us ride Pokemon like Rapidash or Arcanine.

EDIT: also if you look closer at the sprite that's further away, it doesn't look anything like the boy/girl heroes that are in the other shots.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    For the Pokemon following you there are reasons none are following them :
    1: Not implented yet
    2: There is an option to turn it off
    3: Plain not in it (which would SUCK)

Don't be worried hey maybe their making new sprites

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

I sure hope it's opinion 1 or 2 because I enjoyed the following pokemon thing in Ss a lot, it made it feel... well less lonely.:(

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    MagmarRuby and AquaSapphire sound AWESOME!!!! Just noticed lol!

Anyway, I wish following Pokemon was an option, in Ghostly places it'll be nice, but outside, for me, it'll be like something's dragging you back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I don't know why... but I really don't think it's a cycle road, more like a footbridge, like the one people can walk on in Australia (don't know what it's called). I hope they scrap the bike entirely and let us ride Pokemon like Rapidash or Arcanine.

EDIT: also if you look closer at the sprite that's further away, it doesn't look anything like the boy/girl heroes that are in the other shots.
    it looks exactly like the boys back

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    I Have a Idea for a Bug Type Legendary. It Is A Giant Ant and Its Name Is Antlor or Antlord.
    To Me It Sounds Awesome. So If You Can Tell Me What You Think I Would Appreciate It. :)

I like the idea. It sounds like a bug type i would appreciate. Where would it be found though? IMO it would only make sense in a forest.

Can anyone else think of some legendaries they would like to see? I personally want to see a fighting type legendary.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    A thought just occured to me. You remember the waves that were introduced in HG/SS? Hopefully they have improved that feature in gen 5. It didnt make any sense that when you were close to the water, you heard the waves. But when you go surfing on the water, the waves didnt make any noise.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015

4: Disabled for screenshot purposes so no other Pokemon are revealed, and no one wants to see Zoroa or Zoroark everywhere.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    4: Disabled for screenshot purposes so no other Pokemon are revealed, and no one wants to see Zoroa or Zoroark everywhere.

I'm gonna go with that. :P I'd much rather have an option to turn it on or off though. Would make everyone happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back