• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
    I agree that Starmie should get an evo.
    I also think that they might bring in a new pokemon type with this (I know this has been said for a while) but it would make sense for Black/White to have Dark/Light pokemon. And I like the idea of the yin/yang legendaries that I've heard in a few places.
    Overall, I think that these games have the ability to bring in a lot of new things, black and white can lend itself to a lot of very good themes, I think the Team ____ is gonna be really cool.
    I'm looking forward to it!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT NO SPINDA EVO:

Spoiler:

i'm pretty sure we wouldn't get a drunken kung fu artist in a childrens game- i love the torkoal evo though
    i'd also love it if that really was the girl- but i doubt it- if you look closely the girl has mainly pink clothing in her OW- other than that it looks right on the money

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    OMGWTF IS THIS POKEMON:

Spoiler:
    Meh wantz that!
    That is absolutely awesome pokemon! I love it's look <3

Gotta-have-Scyrex! *robot voice xD*

I love Scyther!
    PS: Did I mention that I love Scyther xD

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I would really love to see a hot pink Flying/Fire (Water would not be original) Flamingo Pokemon... Kinda similar to Blaziken only feminine and with small wings.
    That would be pretty beast. But maybe not a fire type. Maybe a psychic/flying. There arent that many psychic/flying types out there. Only the Xatu family and Lugia.

Now what would really be cool is if they introduced a Peacock-based pokemon. Im thinking water/flying or grass/flying.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Possible leaked new Poké girl. ;O

Spoiler:

Any real design, would look a lot better than that... fakeness, and i am almost positive that her hat has a flower on it.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    I'm gonna try this one more time - every gen gave us very few new pokemon of one/two types (other than the rare Ghosts and Dragons) and lots of other types:
    RBY - few Bugs and Dragons (actually quite well spread), lots of Fire and Poison
    GSC - few Electrics, Fighting and Poison; lots of Flying and Normal
    RSE - few Electrics (again) and Ice; lots of Bugs, Psychic, Rock, Water
    DPPt - few Psychics, Waters and Fires; lots of Electric, Ghost, Ground, Steel

What do you predict for B/W?
    I think:
    B/W - few Bug, Flying, Grass; lots of Dark, Fire, Poison, Psychic

Any ideas?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    We really don't need a whole lot of water types.
    Agreed. But looking at how many underwater creatures there are in the real world, I dont think that they will let up on water-types
    I'm gonna try this one more time - every gen gave us very few new pokemon of one/two types (other than the rare Ghosts and Dragons) and lots of other types:
    RBY - few Bugs and Dragons (actually quite well spread), lots of Fire and Poison
    GSC - few Electrics, Fighting and Poison; lots of Flying and Normal
    RSE - few Electrics (again) and Ice; lots of Bugs, Psychic, Rock, Water
    DPPt - few Psychics, Waters and Fires; lots of Electric, Ghost, Ground, Steel

What do you predict for B/W?
    I think:
    B/W - few Bug, Flying, Grass; lots of Dark, Fire, Poison, Psychic

Any ideas?
    Well they will have to include quite a few powerhouses that are bug-types. Vispaqueen was a start in gen IV

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I would love to go back to Hoenn but we do not even no where this region will be located they could put it on the other side of the pokeworld just to prove that they don't have to be near each other also if they were going to do a Ruby/Sapphire remake why would they include Hoenn in this gen?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I'm actually digging the new graphics. I like the new direction Pokemon is going in so far. Minus the character designs.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i love the graphics- and i'm sure that they are still in testing stages and the final product is going to be much better

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I've been thinking, and I'm really stumped - does anybody have a good idea for this gen's water starter?

i have no clue what any of them could be!
    in the form Grass, Fire, Water
    Gen 1 was 2 dinosaurs and a turtle
    Gen 2 was a leaf (possibly long neck dino), a mouse, and a crocodile
    Gen 3 was a gekko, a bird, and a fish
    Gen 4 was a donosaur again, a monkey, and a penguin
    so the pattern is
    Grass: reptiles/Dinosaurs
    Fire: no clear pattern except Misc., Mammal Misc., Mammal
    Water: well the obvious water-dwelling pokemon
    what do you think the next gen will be based on this?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back