• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh okay. I think I should find something else...

Also, for the LULZ:

Spoiler:

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    ^ It kinda fits o.o
    I support the notion of a new-pokemon-thread, having just drawn a set of starters (I said I would, didn't I? ^^). May upload my Boroot, Fanfur and Swiggle sometime soon.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    YES YES YES YES HITMON EVO:

Spoiler:

Also, I'll go find some starters, I'll give credit!

Haha I love the write up and description but the design kind of scares me. :P I don't really want to take away from the 3 Hitmons though. They'll get forgotten about.

That does remind me though!! They're needs to be a SPECIAL HITMONS!! A Psychic pokemon that evolves into 3 pokemon based on whether it's Sp. Atk is larger, smaller or even with it's Special Defense!!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    YES YES YES YES HITMON EVO:

Spoiler:

Also, I'll go find some starters, I'll give credit!

THAT.. is..... amazing! i wish the people at GF would take an example from the people who draw these!
    but that Hitmonchamp would make more sense if it were something the other 3 evolved into

Years
    Oh hey, just remembered something my friend Lorenzo said....

"Hey Erika(DO NOT ASK)?"

"WUT"

"In Gen 5 or whatever you call it we need a bigger region and some really hot chicks!"

"Oh yeah that's fine..."

He said that last week >.>. But yeah, we need both of those things. I know this is a kids game, but come on! Oh well, at least the female Gym Leaders don't look half-bad. The male ones to.

Also, we need some more exotic towns and Gyms, like a Ground-type Empress in a Egyptian-like City!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    That hitmon evo's name is too long by one letter. I still wonder why they didn't make a hitmon based on chuck norris.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Oh hey, just remembered something my friend Lorenzo said....

"Hey Erika(DO NOT ASK)?"

"WUT"

"In Gen 5 or whatever you call it we need a bigger region and some really hot chicks!"

"Oh yeah that's fine..."

He said that last week >.>. But yeah, we need both of those things. I know this is a kids game, but come on! Oh well, at least the female Gym Leaders don't look half-bad. The male ones to.

Also, we need some more exotic towns and Gyms, like a Ground-type Empress in a Egyptian-like City!

Cynthia, Candice, that Snoby Lass in Black and White... they were nice :)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Alright, now that's sorted (I've fallen in love with Absol all over again because of that pic)
    anyways
    Another thing for B.W that I'd like would be a huge underwater utopia, within a glass dome, could be an important part of the story, say if the evil team makes plans to blast the dome apart and drown the place.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Alright, now that's sorted (I've fallen in love with Absol all over again because of that pic)
    anyways
    Another thing for B.W that I'd like would be a huge underwater utopia, within a glass dome, could be an important part of the story, say if the evil team makes plans to blast the dome apart and drown the place.

That'll suit that third Japanese god, the one of seas and waves and wind and stuff :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I agree with the underwater-city! :D Maybe they could even put some ruins (sunken city) there too.

Ow, and what about secret bases? What would you like to see? Like R/S/E, like D/P/P... a combination? Something completely new? =D

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    OH i remember what i wanted to know
    :)
    so it's 6:20-ish AM in Japan right now- are we to be expecting an update tonight in america? or do i have the dates wrong

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I'd like the possibility of multiple secret bases, like one R/S/E-like and one D/P/Pt-like. (Secret Bases underwater, anyone? xD) And if they implement the Underground again, why not put a city/town in it, some trainers, Pokémon...? That would make it a bit more lively =D

Anyway, I liked going to my friend's Secret base in Sapphire. :D (We don't see each other often so I liked being able to battle him xD)
    -----
    I meant something like Atlantis :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    OH i remember what i wanted to know
    :)
    so it's 6:20-ish AM in Japan right now- are we to be expecting an update tonight in America? or do i have the dates wrong
    Uh, it the 14th in japan right now and the info is suppose to come out the 15th so it's tomorrow night we should have info, I wish it was tonight though:(.Unless it leaks one day earlier:).
    The official website was going to give us more info on the 15th or atleast that's what I heard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back