• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I like the various sound efefcts, they just add that little bit of realism and pizzaz to the games. after all, cuttting a tree and not hearing it being sliced just doesn't feel right at all.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Hmm... I like references to real cities/places too. Like in the movies: Alto Mare is based on Venice and Alamos Town is based on Barcelona. So i'd like to see Greek and/or Egyptian cities in the game =D

And I want more places that you really have to "discover" (go through a maze of trees/caves, surfing/diving/waterfalls...), but not only to get to special Pokémon, also with an interesting story behind them, people to talk to...
    everybody wants an underwater city, but if they're going to put in a water city, i want it to be alto mare, or something similar. it would be so cool to go around a city with water roads. but it should be big, not like some cities in pokemon games.

YES! i want more places to explore. not just caves, but forests, a haunted town, a volcano with lava which u can go across with a hm like surf, on top of clouds, in space, lots of places!! there should be some towns that u dont need to go to for the story, but u can go for a sub story.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I think they should bring back the R/S/E contest and let you choose if you want to take the gym challenge or a contest challenge and then you could do the other after you completed the first you know just an idea to change things up

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Oh okay. I think I should find something else...

Also, for the LULZ:

Spoiler:

Haha "for the LULZ" is right!! XD I almost died when I clicked the spoiler. XD

Imagine if there was actually a pokemon like that. With *those* clothes, I mean. *shudders* LOL

everybody wants an underwater city, but if they're going to put in a water city, i want it to be alto mare, or something similar. it would be so cool to go around a city with water roads. but it should be big, not like some cities in pokemon games.

YES! i want more places to explore. not just caves, but forests, a haunted town, a volcano with lava which u can go across with a hm like surf, on top of clouds, in space, lots of places!! there should be some towns that u dont need to go to for the story, but u can go for a sub story.

I think that ALL the towns (and routes!) should be bigger. XD I mean, just for comparative purposes, if Viridian forest was to be "bigger" (to my standards) it should be 1.5x the current dimensions at least... And routes should have (ever so) slightly less pokemon encounter rates but be more winding and longer. I mean, think about how long is takes Ash and co. to get from city A to city B all the time!! (whereas it takes US, the people playing the GAMES, about 5 minutes.) And while places like Goldenrod seemed big at first (probably coz i was SEVEN and i first got there at NIGHT so it was dark... XD), it's obviously still smaller than it could be. (just because it happens to be a city where a lot of stuff is supposed to happen and be. not to mention ash and co got lost, didn't they???)

Point being, towns, routes, and just about everything should be bigger and at least slightly more realistic sized... At least in my opinion. XD

I think they should bring back the R/S/E contest and let you choose if you want to take the gym challenge or a contest challenge and then you could do the other after you completed the first you know just an idea to change things up

That would be awesome. (I'd totally go for contests first!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd like to see Dive make a comeback and with the new 3d feature, allow us to dive around and see pokemon swim by. I think that would be sooo much fun! Imagine a deserted underwater town with some sort of legendary hiding anywhere!?

I think the music needs updating, as do the pokemon sounds! I'd like to see some more stationary pokemon. A bunch more legends. At least 150+ new pokemon and not just fillers :(

I wonder what color the third game will be? Gray? Also, I think this is gonna be the last game... They've used metals, colors, gems, and now contrasts... What's left? :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im hoping for more Non-Legendary stationary Pokemon, like a Lucario that goes to the same place every now and then to battle you, but you can't catch him, or something like guard Pokemon for the evil team.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    in the next coro coro ...they're gonna reveal how to obtain zorua/zoroark and the new method of evolution of zorua....man..i'm waiting for that

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    in the next coro coro ...they're gonna reveal how to obtain zorua/zoroark and the new method of evolution of zorua....man..i'm waiting for that

Where was this said? Thats exciting, that means more screen shots and the like.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years

Where was this said? Thats exciting, that means more screen shots and the like.
    it said on serebii, but we still need to wait a whole month. they just found out what will be in the next issue from the issue that we have just seen.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    And they also make the anime last longer and gives them the option to obtain Pokemon that they never did in he previous seasons.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Because it is hard to imagine some Pokemon, like Skarmory or Snorlax coming out of such a small egg. That is my reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back