• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    Yeo you're right and i would also say galade was an uneeded filler aswell, but it evolve throught a stone, i guess they could do the same with gengar, but i would say that gengar is awesome enough as it is

Yep we need more fire types! That is actually an emergency
    How many fire types are tehre any way like thirty
    mabye I ont know but your right

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope we get some Eevelutions;

Poison
    Cyanideon?
    Toxeon?

Steel
    Alumeneon?
    i hope so too but i only want one that being dragon... Hey has anyone ever suggested that the current eeveelutions could evolve again or has everyone else just ignored that possibility. I want an evolution of jolteon,flareon and vaporeon... nevermind i want an evolution of all 7 +1(dracoeon) so we get 9 new eeveelutions...:) or should i have stuck only with the original three

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    How many fire types are tehre any way like thirty
    mabye I ont know but your right

I think he means catchable in the game...usually there has been only the starter pokemon and 1 other family to catch that is a fire type...which blows...btw nice fail on the word there...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Next generation Pokemon, inspired by:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5719828&postcount=11

All of the Pokemon evolve from preexisting Pokemon, but only after completing a part of a long dungeon that corresponds to their type / ability. The dungeon is filled with traps and puzzles unique to each game (randomly generated), in addition to a party requirement (i.e. have this Pokemon in your party, or you can only use Pokemon with a certain move, ability, type, etc.) to advance to the final room. All the Pokemon evolve by leveling up once in the final room. The Pokemon listed here can only be obtained once per game (once you get one to evolve, all other attempts to evolve the same Pokemon will fail).

Aphrodice
    Psychic / Ice
    Evolves from Jynx

Lust | If the foe is under the effects of ATTRACT, they cannot switch out.

-- Pound
    -- Double-Slap
    -- Covet
    -- Lick
    -- Lovely Kiss
    10 Sweet Scent
    21 Ice Punch
    26 Mean Look
    29 Fake Tears
    31 Attract
    39 Sweet Kiss
    44 Captivate
    50 Wring Out
    58 Perish Song
    64 Blizzard

Corpulax
    Normal
    Evolves from Snorlax

Immunity > Gluttony
    Thick Fat > Appetite | Held items that restore HP heal twice as much.

-- Tackle
    -- Defense Curl
    -- Rollout
    -- Amnesia
    09 Lick
    15 Stockpile
    15 Swallow
    25 Belly Drum
    29 Yawn
    33 Rest
    39 Snore
    39 Sleep Talk
    41 Body Slam
    46 Block
    50 Gyro Ball
    58 Consume*
    63 Giga Impact

*Consume | Dark | Other | -- POW | 80 ACC | 5 PP | Effect: Devours the foe's held item and receives an effect based on the item; example, Choice Band = +1 ATK, Choice Specs = +1 SpATK, Toxic Orb = Badly poison self, Berry = gain effect of berry, Light Clay = +1 DEF, and others, based on intuition -- If the item has no effect, then the item is destroyed anyway and Corpulax is restored 12.5% HP.

Cheziar
    Dark / Normal
    Evolves from Persian

Greed | Powers up moves with 60 or less power by 50%. At the end of a battle, you receive 50% more money.

-- Thief
    -- Scratch
    -- Growl
    -- Bite
    -- Fake Out
    11 Thief
    18 Fury Swipes
    21 Snatch
    26 Faint Attack
    30 Pay Day
    39 Power Gem
    42 Slash
    49 Nasty Plot
    58 Night Slash
    64 Giga Drain

Invidior
    Normal
    Evolves from Ditto

Envy | When sent out, copies the foe's base stats.

-- Transform
    -- Role Play
    -- Thief
    -- Pain Split
    -- Psych Up
    -- Copycat
    -- Mimic
    -- Clone*

*Clone | Psychic | Other | -- POW | 100 ACC | 10 PP | Effect: Next turn, your Pokemon's moves become that of your opponent's. The power of any move you use next turn is doubled.

Finish / Revise later

Years
    Next generation Pokemon, inspired by:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5719828&postcount=11

All of the Pokemon evolve from preexisting Pokemon, but only after completing a part of a long dungeon that corresponds to their type / ability. The dungeon is filled with traps and puzzles unique to each game (randomly generated), in addition to a party requirement (i.e. have this Pokemon in your party, or you can only use Pokemon with a certain move, ability, type, etc.) to advance to the final room. All the Pokemon evolve by leveling up once in the final room. The Pokemon listed here can only be obtained once per game (once you get one to evolve, all other attempts to evolve the same Pokemon will fail).

Aphrodice
    Psychic / Ice
    Evolves from Jynx

Lust | If the foe is under the effects of ATTRACT, they cannot switch out.

-- Pound
    -- Double-Slap
    -- Covet
    -- Lick
    -- Lovely Kiss
    10 Sweet Scent
    21 Ice Punch
    26 Mean Look
    29 Fake Tears
    31 Attract
    39 Sweet Kiss
    44 Captivate
    50 Wring Out
    58 Perish Song
    64 Blizzard

Corpulax
    Normal
    Evolves from Snorlax

Immunity > Gluttony
    Thick Fat > Appetite | Held items that restore HP heal twice as much.

-- Tackle
    -- Defense Curl
    -- Rollout
    -- Amnesia
    09 Lick
    15 Stockpile
    15 Swallow
    25 Belly Drum
    29 Yawn
    33 Rest
    39 Snore
    39 Sleep Talk
    41 Body Slam
    46 Block
    50 Gyro Ball
    58 Consume*
    63 Giga Impact

*Consume | Dark | Other | -- POW | 80 ACC | 5 PP | Effect: Devours the foe's held item and receives an effect based on the item; example, Choice Band = +1 ATK, Choice Specs = +1 SpATK, Toxic Orb = Badly poison self, Berry = gain effect of berry, Light Clay = +1 DEF, and others, based on intuition -- If the item has no effect, then the item is destroyed anyway and Corpulax is restored 12.5% HP.

Cheziar
    Dark / Normal
    Evolves from Persian

Greed | Powers up moves with 60 or less power by 50%. At the end of a battle, you receive 50% more money.

-- Thief
    -- Scratch
    -- Growl
    -- Bite
    -- Fake Out
    11 Thief
    18 Fury Swipes
    21 Snatch
    26 Faint Attack
    30 Pay Day
    39 Power Gem
    42 Slash
    49 Nasty Plot
    58 Night Slash
    64 Giga Drain

Invidior
    Normal
    Evolves from Ditto

Envy | When sent out, copies the foe's base stats.

-- Transform
    -- Role Play
    -- Thief
    -- Pain Split
    -- Psych Up
    -- Copycat
    -- Mimic
    -- Clone*

*Clone | Psychic | Other | -- POW | 100 ACC | 10 PP | Effect: Next turn, your Pokemon's moves become that of your opponent's. The power of any move you use next turn is doubled.

Finish / Revise later
    wow those are very well thought out, i'll love to see pokemon like those one of these days. I Want to see a Dark/dragon with bright piercing red eyes that would make you intimidated by it.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    don't know if this has been said yet
    I wonder do you think they will make another useless fish pokemon that evolves into a awesome dragon like thing

@Gymnotide those are awesome fakemon

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    no you dont get it...

Prevo for Tauros and Miltank will allow us to get it alot earlier like Rattata...get it?

Evos for Tauros and Miltank too...Aipom is pretty weak already so no prevo for him...

I'm not so sure about that. Same sort of thing happened with Snorlax. If they just gave it an evolution out of no where people would wonder why it hasn't been discovered yet, that's why it has to be bred with a Lax Insence. And the only way to catch it is on a Honey Tree. Look at other baby pokemon, Budew is the only one I can think of that is catchable in the wild without special circumstances.

Lets stop with Pre-evo and Evo already, Lets wait till more pokemon are out.

I don't know, definately not 18 again but I think a couple is good for the pokemon and for the games.

Last edited:

Years
    don't know if this has been said yet
    I wonder do you think they will make another useless fish pokemon that evolves into a awesome dragon like thing

@Gymnotide those are awesome fakemon
    Lol that has already been said:P, a useless fish, what would it be based on this time if they do make it...:\ any ideas.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    They should make it 8 or 10 for this Gen. And not more then that.

Like 2 or 3 would be good. And really, they should just be eeveelutions imo. All the ones they made in 4th gen were terrible except for like, two or three. They also better just make like, no more than 6 legendary pokemon. It just gets ridiculous trying to catch them, let alone soft reset for a good one. Go back to your roots GameFreak.

1 group of three
    1 group of two
    1 "super strong" one

thats 6. Really, just 3 + 1 would be fine like RSE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back