• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    After all of this negative speculation, I will laugh if they turn out to be ultra super cool starters. XD

I know right? I mean look at Mudkip, if you put a black overlay on it... it honestly looks like crap. And now it's possibly the most beloved starter ever and it looks adorable once you actually get to see it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    A very own member of the PokeCommunity posted his guess in the art section:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Thread: Click

is that fake or real it looks real to me. but it also looks like their running out of ideas it looks like they combinded other starters a little.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021

Found some more.They all seem to show the Grass Left Fire Top and Water Right.Oh and just for the Lol's

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I think all of your ideas are rather Farfetch'd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    but dont they show them in the cycle? grass to water, water to fire, and fire to grass. thats how i thought they show them. i wish they would do more with them they seem to be always in the same positons

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    if these starters are bad ill probly just box my starter and not use it and cath something else

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    but dont they show them in the cycle? grass to water, water to fire, and fire to grass. thats how i thought they show them. i wish they would do more with them they seem to be always in the same positons

yes they do which is why grass is ALWAYS on top
    fire is ALWAYS left & water is ALWAYS right

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Cause you know, things can't change over time, right?

They're releasing a generation the same year they announced it. That alone is completely out of the blue.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years

That's how I would see them. If this is of anyway of how they'll look, I'll definitely be using the fire type. I've always wanted a bunny/pig that shoots flames. >.>

Stew_The_Jew

All-Around Beast
    Years
    The tail on the one in the left is curved at the bottom like a leaf and doesn't look like fire but then again neither does the pig... but it's a member of the chinese zodiac in which fire starters are based on.
    how are the fire starters based on the chinese zodiac? cyndaquil is a enchinda, a mammel from australia that lays eggs, definetky not a member of the chinese zodiac

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
    I really hope that once the pictures are released, they don't look as bad as the guesses /sob
    I wonder though, if that water type turns out to be like a platypus. That would be darling.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Cause you know, things can't change over time, right?

They're releasing a generation the same year they announced it. That alone is completely out of the blue.
    Agreed. So hopefully they changed the positions of the starters a bit. Im hoping the grass type is on the left.

I wonder what the legendaries will be like

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

Found some more.They all seem to show the Grass Left Fire Top and Water Right.

Oooh, me likes, except the water one though...

Thank you! That's why it's ◄Grass|▲Fire|Water►

think we will be seeing an awesome bug legend soon?

Hopefully like the ones in my siggy :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    The triple mudkip one is absolutely hilarious : P. It looks like we'll know for real what they are as soon as tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back