• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The water starter is a Sea Otter with Seaweed & Shell in font. Ikr

its alright, i just wanted it to be brown :(

i still love the grass one XD

*grumbles bout lookin lik the protagonists*

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Either way, I definitely approve of the designs of the two playable characters, much better than that we have seen in recent games, hope to see some full body art soon.
    Full body image scan from CoroCoro found at Pokébeach plus more in-game insight - which I think the graphics and areas look really great in this game. The girl has some pretty short pants though.

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I see a railway line :) So hopefully that means there is at least a train to get somewhere?

Also in the top-left screen it looks like there is a construction zone! XD Wow that really is modernising Pokémon. Wonder if those buildings ever get finished...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    What on earth is the girl wearing? Quite trampy. Definitely not 10 though, but still hot :P

@Volroc, awkward.

Also, I knew the Grass looked familiar, snake is right! It's be Grass/Ground though, Water moves can attack it normal, but double weakness to Ice...

Wow, the dude it plain but the girl, wow.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What on earth is the girl wearing? Quite trampy. Definitely not 10 though, but still hot :P

@Volroc, awkward.

Also, I knew the Grass looked familiar, snake is right! It's be Grass/Ground though, Water moves can attack it normal, but double weakness to Ice...

None of the other snake like pokemon are ground types so theres no reason to assume it will be :) Poison is more likely, but I'm hoping for Psychic.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

@Volroc, awkward.

:P shut it, its awkward enough

ya i agree, not big on those shorts, my fiancee wont even wear skirts, she perfers jeans lol

no snake has been ground yet, im hopin grass/dragon or grass/psychic
    while water will be water/ice ;)

EDIT: I SEE A SLUGMA IN THE TOP LEFT MINI PIC ON THE PIC!!!!!!!!! XD

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    :P shut it, its awkward enough

ya i agree, not big on those shorts, my fiancee wont even wear skirts, she perfers jeans lol

no snake has been ground yet, im hopin grass/dragon or grass/psychic
    while water will be water/ice ;)

EDIT: I SEE A SLUGMA IN THE TOP LEFT MINI PIC ON THE PIC!!!!!!!!! XD

Actually, that's a traffic cone.
    also, The girl is definately a tomboy.
    although the boys jeans around his knee's look strange, doesn't matter though.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    OMG! Image next to the guys leg, it's a Dark Skinned Character on the bottom left!!! :o

dont go make it an international incident, i think the slugma is much more important then wat we already know :P

after all that means we night have the pokemon follow us at will XD

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Good grief, what's going on with the girl's shorts? The mind boggles. She gets points for the awesome boots, though. I love black shoes with pink laces.

Not much to say about the boy. Sneakers are big. Suppose you need them big to tuck pants in. And the screen with him in the woods looks cool.

Also, get a good look at their left wrists. That's our new Pokégear/Pokénav/Pokétch thingy.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    dont go make it an international incident, i think the slugma is much more important then wat we already know :P

That's a Traffic Cone, not a slugma.

the real mystery is what that orange thing is in the top right screen

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

That's a Traffic Cone, not a slugma.

the real mystery is what that orange thing is in the top right screen

looks like a slugma cuz its bottom is wavey, not straight angles :P

i thing its a phone, or one of those snack machines in the Deoxys movie, or a new pokemon XD either way it looks just plain awesome XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

yeah but it sort of confirms that the region isn't in Japan, maybe it's in the States or something :D

I think it's weirder how you managed to find a resemblance, but now I can see it. I'd like to thank you for that... not. ;_;

I was going to say that, but THANK GOD! I can't see the resemblance, imagine that thought evrytime you encounter her. I'll be picking her though, her outfit and atitude is way cooler, and she's hot :3

Thjis is what I was talking about people:
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    yeah but it sort of confirms that the region isn't in Japan, maybe it's in the states or something :D

ya true, but it looks too high-tech for USA, maybe GB? (great britain)

i just hope the pokemon can follow you,i love that feature in HG/SS XD

Years
    *dies*

Wow....just wow.....I'LL TAKE THE GRASS ONE

Finally, water mammal!

Ohh, Grass Snake huh? WHY IS THERE ARMS

Fire Pig looks kinda cute....

Isshu? I knew there was going to be an I...

Male looks awesome. Girl.....hmmm...requires more time to think about....

GRAPHICS BLARGH, TRAI TRACKS YESH, I'M GOING TO LOVE THIS GAME.

Can't wait for better pictues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back