• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I guess storage would be more realistic (the bag breaks about all rules of physics so far XD), but with the infinite bag we have now, and have gotten used to, it would be pretty bad :<

But yeah, I think we need more PC stuff... How about every plyer gets their own "website" that they can customize, and submit via WiFi for other players to see in GTS, Etc... Just an idea (^~^)

Thats a good idea! Or it could be like a more customizable version of a trainer card in data form. Like Contact Cards on MSN or whatever. :o

Years
  • Oh, I just remembered something! If you played Megaman Starforce, you'll know what I'm talking about!

Since Pokemon is so technologically advanced, we should get something like Brotherbands and stuff, or some high-tech Poketch/PokeGear!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I like those ideas! I still think there should be some kind of website that gives you hints/strategies/news... I know it's easier to search on the real internet on a real computer, but...

About the seasons: wouldn't it be logic if some pokémon only appeared during some season (or more frequently, or that they are stronger...). Like ice-pokémon when it's winter, grass/bug-pokémon when it's spring, fire-pokémon when it's summer, flying-pokémon when it's fall...
    Also, the phases of the moon could have an influence: full moon makes ghost-pokémon stronger, new moon makes dark-pokémon stronger.

Who would also like to have holidays in Pokémon games? =D Christmas, New Year, Easter, Halloween, your birthday(!)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I like those ideas! I still think there should be some kind of website that gives you hints/strategies/news... I know it's easier to search on the real internet on a real computer, but...

About the seasons: wouldn't it be logic if some pokémon only appeared during some season (or more frequently, or that they are stronger...). Like ice-pokémon when it's winter, grass/bug-pokémon when it's spring, fire-pokémon when it's summer, flying-pokémon when it's fall...
    Also, the phases of the moon could have an influence: full moon makes ghost-pokémon stronger, new moon makes dark-pokémon stronger.

Who would also like to have holidays in Pokémon games? =D Christmas, New Year, Easter, Halloween, your birthday(!)

Well, they have the birthday part down a little, but not nough, where's the bloomin cake?

inb4thecakeisalie.

anyways, the other holidays would be sweet

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    What happens when it's your birthday then? o.o

whoops sorry off-topic...

Eehm... Just imagine that we really have seasons! A bit like Animal Crossing: the trees changing colors, snow when it's winter... : )

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I like those ideas! I still think there should be some kind of website that gives you hints/strategies/news... I know it's easier to search on the real internet on a real computer, but...

Or, depending on the season, the odss of having a high IV for specific pokemon increases.
    For example, Winter increases Ice pokemon's IV's, Summer Fire or Grass, etc.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • (birthday is (kinda) celebrated in DPPt)

It would take forever to wait for all these things, say if you want to catch Magcargo, you have to wait ten months or cheat time? It may bring possibilities, but also bad things.

Years
  • I think GF brining back Night/Day is a sign for things to come. No holidays, religious parents mind you, and GF wants to appeal to everyone. Which is why I'm a Muslim and like Pokemon, it doesn't violate anything in Islam.

I seriously wish for seasons though....

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    (birthday is (kinda) celebrated in DPPt)

It would take forever to wait for all these things, say if you want to catch Magcargo, you have to wait ten months or cheat time? It may bring possibilities, but also bad things.
    Well, it could be like, if you typically catch pokemon with like a 7 or 8 IV there's a 10-ish percent chance for one or two higher values in IVs. Like a 9 or a 10. Ya know?

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I'm talking about the original idea Miralci had. Pokémon being stronger, or only appearing at certain times of the year. That could be annoying. (But cool)

Instead of not appearing, they could just have a 5 or so percentile appearance rate rise and/or drop. Depending on if its a positive season for the species, neutral, or negative.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • These games need a wider variety of Tree's, bring in the Cherry Blossoms and the Willows and the bloomin' RedWoods.
    and yeah, a Wolverine would be nice, if there was one, I know what I'd name it ;).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back