• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
  • WAIT EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ME FOUNDED...

Spoiler:

"Kuleaf, Hipion, and Dolukua"

Gonintendo.com has removed the artical.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Sometimes it's kinda annoying how some people make up fake starters (well most of the time, sometimes they look cool). I mean, what's the point? The real ones will be revealed eventually so making new ones in an attempt to fool people is just wasting time.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • The other thread was just locked. :/
    Do you guys think he's telling the truth? His depictions make a lot of sense now that I'm looking at the silhouettes. I'm especially sold on the bottom left image being a swan with a scarf.

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The other thread was just locked. :/
    Do you guys think he's telling the truth? His depictions make a lot of sense now that I'm looking at the silhouettes. I'm especially sold on the bottom right image being a swan with a scarf.

wtf r u talking about...

the Swan is the one on the left...
    the Donkey is on top...
    the Tiger is on the right...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

• Yeah i know just pointing out what type combos we have yet to see... but we should ignore him as he has no photographic proof!

You're right but either way it is a new opinion to speculate (at the very least) I mean I can kind of see a scarf now...I can see a tiger too, but the donkey I'm having some trouble with...

I'd like the speculate legendaries too but I have no idea where to start. :P

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Sometimes it's kinda annoying how some people make up fake starters (well most of the time, sometimes they look cool). I mean, what's the point? The real ones will be revealed eventually so making new ones in an attempt to fool people is just wasting time.
    The point is to draw attention to their self that is why they always make fake ones. Or they like to fool people for the lulz.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • wtf r u talking about...

the Swan is the one on the left...
    the Donkey is on top...
    the Tiger is on the right...

I think it's fairly obvious I simply forgot the order the silhouettes were placed in. Anyone of average intelligence can figure out which one I was referring to.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Do you guys think he's telling the truth? His depictions make a lot of sense now that I'm looking at the silhouettes. I'm especially sold on the bottom right image being a swan with a scarf.

Well it was locked for being in the wrong place not locked for being obvious fakemon. I can definately see the scarf and bipedal tiger now. Still having trouble with the donkey...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years

Yes, I am sold, he has got to be right, its in plain sight now! Maybe he'll post in this thread and continue to bring news.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think it's fairly obvious I simply forgot the order the silhouettes were placed in. Anyone of average intelligence can figure out which one I was referring to.

My intelligence is above average according to the IQ tests I took...plus how would I know what you see? Humans see things differently...or you could just be an idiot...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • My intelligence is above average according to the IQ tests I took...plus how would I know what you see? Humans see things differently...or you could just be an idiot...

Lets not start a flame war here kiddies (sorry always wanted to call people kiddies. :P) It's pretty obvious he meant the left one...

But yeah there is DEFINATELY on the left one's neck that resembles a scarf I don't know how I didn't see it!!

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
  • My intelligence is above average according to the IQ tests I took...plus how would I know what you see? Humans see things differently...or you could just be an idiot...

I like how you subtly threw that in there Calder. But I agree with Bamboo Basara. It isn't that hard to tell which is which.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I can see the donkey very easily. At first it looked like it had a pig snout but now that I'm looking at it again, it looks like it's much too large and rounded. A donkey would actually make a lot of sense, I think a lot of people are just being thrown off by the curly tail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back