• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well this clan was first made by ABYAY and it's been dead for about a month now. I talked to ABYAY not too long ago and decided I would bring this back to continue what he started and because of the great times I had and because I don't think it should of ever died out.

Original Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122823

We are a group of people to not only go at it with one another and potentially with other clans, but to create a thriving and expanding group. When one works alone, he/she doesn't have as many resources. However, when more than one person gets together to pool their resources, many trades are made, expanding everything. Also, together, there is much more power to go around.

If you would like to join you will have to abide by some rules.

- [[ Rules! ]] -
    1) We do not accept obnoxious people into our clan that think they are the best.
    2) You must treat all members with respect.
    3) Obey the rules of the Pokemon community and the Battling Stadium.
    4) You may not be in another clan and still be in the Generation.
    5) The most important rule of all; Have fun!
    6) Do not discuss teams and strategy in the thread! Discuss this via Private Message!
    7)Also, try to keep spam to a minimum.
    8)
    Post at least once a week! - I need to know if you're still with the clan or not, so if possible, PM me, or message in the thread.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

You will have to tryout first to join. We accept most members but this will decide where you get placed.

- [[ Tryout Form ]] -
    Name:
    Friend Code:
    AIM?:

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

- [[ Members of the Generation]] -

Leader
    Loto

Co-Leader
    ABYAY

Elite Members
    Cloud_85
    FourFourTwo
    Ooka
    Big Lennys

Regular Members
    DeanoDance
    mikey_19
    CrimsonEmpoleon
    mcash7
    sublime_08
    El Supafly
    Ito_Igami
    GoldenHammerhead
    FlygonJack
    sims796
    lalapizzame
    BrettMeeink
    animangafa
    shinyhunter011
    TacosFTW
    Coyotl
    LeaderBlue6215
    mystery

Trainees
    Bass DX
    bloodthrister
    Kalvin

Custom Ranks
    Custom Pokemon Job
    Ask for a pokemon with what nature and whatever else you need and we can do it. Don't expect us to always be able to get you what you need as we have our own schedules.

Loto

Awaiting Test Battles

Leader- The person in charge of the clan and the person who leads it, can give test battles.
    Co-Leader- Helps manage the clan and also gives test battles.
    Elite Members- Members of this status are very good battlers and may even be better then me, Can also give test battles.
    Regular Members- People that have been proven to be good battlers but are still not as good as they can be, still can learn things and not good enough for the Elite Members status. May give tryout battles if higher ranked members are not on
    Trainees- They are in the clan but still lack experience to be higher up. don't worry it doesn't mean you won't improve and were also here to help you.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

- [[ Rules of Battle ]] -
    Level 100 Single, 6 vs 6
    No hacked stats or illegal moves. Legit hacks are fine.
    No Ubers
    Sleep Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Species Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Hax Item Clause
    No Disconnecting

You can still have Uber or UU battles but say so when you battle. Our main concern will be OU battling though.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

- [[ Resources ]] -

Here are a few resources for you to use in the event you might need some help.

- Smogon's D/P Moveset Resource
    - Game Mechanics - Serebii
    - PokeCommunity's Compiled Guides
    - Serebii's D/P Pokedex

With these you can get movesets, full movepool lists, metagame guides and pokemon typings that can be really helpful if you want to learn and get better.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Banners

Give credit to the maker of the banner if you decide to use them.

~ The Generation ~

Thanks to Tortured_Soul

~ The Generation ~

Thanks to Tortured_Soul

~ The Generation ~

Thanks to Tortured_Soul

~ The Generation ~

Thanks to Tortured_Soul

~ The Generation ~

Thanks to Ooka

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    ==============
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

- [[ Events ]] -

New Generation Giveaway
    Host: silver%
    Time: Pm for a request or post here

Silver is overloaded with eggs and he's giving his "generation" of eggs away to anyone who wants them. There are over 140 eggs so don't be shy to ask for some and who knows what you'll get.
    Please thank him for his generosity.

The Generation Tournament
    Host: Loto

Rules of Play
    Level 100 Single, 6 vs 6
    No hacked stats or illegal moves. Legit hacks are fine.
    No Ubers
    Sleep Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Species Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Hax Item Clause

No Disconnecting
    If a D/C happens then the match will be replayed unless there is an obvious winner or if someone was losing but coming back and was going to win then the win will go to them.

Participants
    Loto
    ABYAY
    silver%
    Cloud_85
    FourFourTwo
    shinyhunter011
    sublime_08
    mikey_19
    DeanoDance
    CrimsonEmpoleon
    GoldenHammerhead
    mcash7

First Round

Loto vs Goldenhammerhead
    Winner: Loto

ABYAY vs Fourfourtwo
    Winner: ABYAY

silver% vs mikey_19
    Winner:silver%

Cloud_85 vs CrimsonEmpoleon
    Winner: CrimsonEmpoleon

shinyhunter011 vs Ooka
    Winner: Ooka

2nd Round

Abyay vs Ooka

Loto vs CrimsonEmpoleon

Bye : mystery

Good luck everyone. =)

Prizes

First Place: Breeding Project by me. 3-4 Perfect Iv's Any Nature and Hidden power you want.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I never battled you before though so I would still like to give you a test battle for placement. ^_~

PM or post back when you want to do it.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Wow...a crit freeze Ice beam on me....this sucks...>_>

Nice....another crit on me. >_>

Well you've been added as a Regular member on your performance Deano. Your a good battler I can tell and pretty good team.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah we used 4 of the same pokemon. Hahah xD

I USED to have Vire on this team as well but Swampert toke it's place so it's 4 either way. Anyway gg's had fun bro and welcome to The Generation once again.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I want to re join The Generation, cuz The Clan never put me on there list. So please put me under awaiting test battle. Also what happend to ABYAY?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Hey there guys; you miss me? Maybe, maybe not...anyway...

Why was I gone so long? Well...I'm sorta retired from pokemon (I don't raise anything new, just stuck with my current pokemon.). I gave Loto rightful permission to take control of The Generation since my control is now gone. I'm just not into pokemon as I used to be, so yeah... I put my trust into your hands Loto as a wonderful battler, and now your new test is to become a great leader.

I'll come by every now and then to check by since nothing else is happening around here. However, don't consider me part of The New Generation (probably more proper, also sorta ironic I don't want to fully be part of a clan I started.) because I wouldn't be very active. However, if anyone needs the IMG code for the banner, let me know, and I can get it to Loto, who can give it to you all.

If you guys have questions, note me or something.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Loto, I'd like to join. You've battled me before, so you can decide if I'm good enough. :)

Name: Edson
    FC: 2878 6604 9385
    AIM: If you'd like, I'd rather it not be shown, and I can PM you it. :)

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I want to re join The Generation, cuz The Clan never put me on there list. So please put me under awaiting test battle. Also what happend to ABYAY?

I'll put you as a regular member because you don't have wifi yet. Pm me when you do.

Hey there guys; you miss me? Maybe, maybe not...anyway...

Why was I gone so long? Well...I'm sorta retired from pokemon (I don't raise anything new, just stuck with my current pokemon.). I gave Loto rightful permission to take control of The Generation since my control is now gone. I'm just not into pokemon as I used to be, so yeah... I put my trust into your hands Loto as a wonderful battler, and now your new test is to become a great leader.

I'll come by every now and then to check by since nothing else is happening around here. However, don't consider me part of The New Generation (probably more proper, also sorta ironic I don't want to fully be part of a clan I started.) because I wouldn't be very active. However, if anyone needs the IMG code for the banner, let me know, and I can get it to Loto, who can give it to you all.

If you guys have questions, note me or something.

Thank you for the kind sentiments good old friend. I'm glad you came and posted and glad that you'll be coming back every once in a while. I'll keep in contact with you via msn and farewell

well i want to join i quit the the clan it wasnt well organized

i think u have my fc loto if im not wrong and my aim if im not wrong again

We need to do a test battle because I don't think we ever finished a battle.

Loto, I'd like to join. You've battled me before, so you can decide if I'm good enough. :)

Name: Edson
    FC: 2878 6604 9385
    AIM: If you'd like, I'd rather it not be shown, and I can PM you it. :)

I'll put you as a regular member for now but you have a decent chance at moving to Elite, I know your pretty good. ;)

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    I'll put you as a regular member because you don't have wifi yet. Pm me when you do.

Thank you for the kind sentiments good old friend. I'm glad you came and posted and glad that you'll be coming back every once in a while. I'll keep in contact with you via msn and farewell

We need to do a test battle because I don't think we ever finished a battle.

I'll put you as a regular member for now but you have a decent chance at moving to Elite, I know your pretty good. ;)

ok id like to do it now if there not a line and if it fits ur schedule ps thx again i always found u a leader in the clan

Back