• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Fanart contest
    Draw _________! (Up to the judge.)
    Hosted by Dahlia411. Requires staff and a backup host.

I offered to be the staff hostess. Thanks.

Years
    Pokémon Trading Card Game Tourney
    Battle with your Pokémon cards! It's time to battle with your cards! (You need a feasible way to do this.)
    Hosted by donavannj. Requires a backup host and supervising staffer.

Looking for a co-host! Knowledge of the TCG highly desired and preferred!

Also looking for a willing supervising staffer!

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    [jq]Pokémon Trading Card Game Tourney
    Battle with your Pokémon cards! It's time to battle with your cards! (You need a feasible way to do this.)
    [/jq]

Also looking for a willing supervising staffer!Forever has tentatively agreed to be a supervising staffer. If any other staff members are interested, ask her if she's willing to let you step in instead.

Still looking for a co-host!

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Hmm. Well, I haven't played TCG since the first gen, but I have some knowledge in playing. If push comes to shove and you just can't get anyone else to do it, I'll step in for ya.

Years
    I may take you up on your offer if my co-host changes her mind.

[jq]Pokémon Trading Card Game Tourney
    [/jq]

Also looking for a willing supervising staffer!Forever has tentatively agreed to be a supervising staffer. If any other staff members are interested, ask her if she's willing to let you step in instead.

Tentative co-host found! Rocket_Executive is willing to co-host.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    The host creates the event thread, and has those who have Snap participate and send him/her some excellent/awesome/funny shots via the Wii.

So it requires that the participants and the host have a Wii (and Pokémon Snap).

Well, if that's the case, I'd be willing to host the Pokemon Snap event, if it's not too late.

ELVISTHEGUY

confusion O_O the thing i dont understand is arent all places green (full) so why r there still ppl wanting to be a trivia host etc.
    PS:and if there is a stop available id like to join

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I'm willing to host/help out with the Yu-Gi-Oh Duelathon as a staff member since it's in my fandom anyways XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I had a question.. I dunno how long the get together is going for but since I wont be here from the 15th till the 23rd I was just wondering if I'm allowed to get some of the criteria for the drawing contests ahead of time? I'd like to be able to doodle some stuff but I'm gonna be on Mobile Broadband this Saturday.. so I was hoping to get something done Friday..

Any ideas on how I'll be able to participate?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I had a question.. I dunno how long the get together is going for but since I wont be here from the 15th till the 23rd I was just wondering if I'm allowed to get some of the criteria for the drawing contests ahead of time? I'd like to be able to doodle some stuff but I'm gonna be on Mobile Broadband this Saturday.. so I was hoping to get something done Friday..

Any ideas on how I'll be able to participate?

You should PM the details to the host, explaining that you wont be around, and hopefully they will be able to let you knoe what is required so that you may send your submission a little ahead of schedule, I'm sure they wont mind.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Um, I've found a co-host for my event. Is it possible to get him access to the forum?

Username: Negative-Zero
    Event: Pokemon Snap Wiiware Contest

P.S. Still looking for a Staff Supervisor.

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    if it's okay, and I know it's at the last minute, but...

Could I suggest an Event?

I was thinking of a MLDI Music Making contest, with prizes, if that's alright with the mods or admins.

if anyone is okay with that I can give out the info

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back