• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The ghost woman in the office room.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
    The ghost woman in the office room - Theories and rumors!

I'm sure most of you have encountered her by now, she says "you're not the one", and leaves, but we all wonder, who is she talking about? Possibly a future event? Or an event that can be triggered now that no one has figured out yet?

Theories (Tested)

The ghost woman in the office room.
    Bring Cresselia to the office room - Suggested by BlueStone - Tested - Failed

The ghost woman in the office room.
    Bring Rotom to the office room - Suggested by ??? (Common rumor) - Tested - Failed​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Will you see her again if you go there the second time? I didn't try this but I don't think so... If you can go again, I have a cresselia so I might try out your theory ^^

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
    Will you see her again if you go there the second time? I didn't try this but I don't think so... If you can go again, I have a cresselia so I might try out your theory ^^

I'd be glad, I also think it only shows her once when you don't have Cresselia, but when you get her it shows her again, please get back to me on it ^^

EDIT: Tested with Cresselia, I bit my tongue and bought poke bank, it didn't work.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Sadly you only see her once, but I did witness the scene myself. Pretty damn creepy.

You can see her again if you'd want to. I forgot how, but there's a video of it on YouTube. Maybe JWittz was the uploader. I couldn't remember, but I do remember that you can repeat the event if you'd want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    It gave me a mini heart attack.... I wasn't paying much attention to the screen at the time so that really startled me XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    This would be interesting, maybe it has something to do with a future event? I'm curious to see what they decide to do with it. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I encountered this recently. Seems like one of those potential creepypasta moments with X&Y. I'm surprised nobody figured out what it's for.

Years
    She gave me such a fright when I was half playing, half watching tv one night ! I'd love for this creepy lady to have a back story or event, but I've got a funny feeling we'll never find out an official one.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    She gave me such a fright when I was half playing, half watching tv one night ! I'd love for this creepy lady to have a back story or event, but I've got a funny feeling we'll never find out an official one.

We can leave it to CreepyPasta for that! :P

I wonder if it'll be to do with one of the unreleased legendaries?

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
    maby she is just some data that was left kinda turned on and the rest of the event was not programmed in to the game because the event idea was scraped.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    Well I don't say it isn't possible for an event to occur here, but I do think people saying that this may be a future event make some more sense. If this was in fact an event in the Pokemon X and Y games to begin with, wouldn't someone or some website already made reports about it?

So yeah, I think we still need to be patient here, there may be something going on behind this, but we will have to find out in future games I guess. We would have known by now if they already did something with the Ghost girl in the Pokemon X and Y story or not. We will just have to wait and see, but that's how I see it :)

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    i'm currently looking into this but i suggest doing the looker quests first so you don't think some things are meant for other things if you know what i mean

Years
    Yeah, I'm an explorer.
    So when I got off of Route 13 to the next part of Lumiose City after the Power Plant..
    I happen to come across that office with the creepy ghost girl..

My expression? You should've seen my face with my eyes wide open like... "The heck?" lol

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    Yeah, I'm an explorer.
    So when I got off of Route 13 to the next part of Lumiose City after the Power Plant..
    I happen to come across that office with the creepy ghost girl..

My expression? You should've seen my face with my eyes wide open like... "The heck?" lol

i found her after seeing videos online so it wasn't that big of a deal to me unfortunately :(

Back