• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Giant Gap Between Levels?

xXI JOE IXx

I didn't realy notice, I went in with level 50 legendarys because i was only playing to get mewtwo for platinum. If people are struggling I suggest revives and Hyper potions, I use them every time I get to a league and i always win first try

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    The first wave E4's are always stupid/weak. Seriously. I just went through the platinum e4 with my highest level being a level 50 azelf that I didn't even use. I set up on cynthia with a level 48 gyarados (5 dragon dances) and swept her team with ease. The second wave is usually the one that requires more training and actual power.

Since this is advanced generation I have to stay on topic.. uhh

FRLG elite 4 was the hardest for me because the pokemon were not only a relatively high level but also good movesets and good AI. Like... I was actually scared when fighting gary and lance, and it was EXCITING. The hoenn e4 (even upgraded emerald) fails. They are horrendously weak and most in-game teams that I run have no problem destroying them. That's my take anyways...

Divine~Deoxys

That's why you need to be pretty naff at in-game training, like me!! It makes E4 more of a challenge.

Back