• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God's Plaything

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Jack Keller, Angelorum of Mew

Jack walked out of the hotel followed by Lyes. Jack knew that his partner was concerned about him, but maybe that was because he was the one Jack trusted the most. Wally would listen for the first minute or so but since he was so hyper he would usually wander off once something shiny caught his eye. Matthew didn't care and would often just turn on the television or grab a book and start skimming through it even though the hypno had no idea how to read. The only one that he could talk to was Lyes and once he had informed the kadabra of his black outs at school his friend had dragged out a phone book and tried to get him to phone a clinic.

Ever since he came back home Lyes had kept a close eye on him whenever he was out of his pokeball and even now Jack could feel the kadabra eyeing him. "Look Lyes, can you stop staring. It's starting to unnerve me." Lyes sighed and just setteld for following after his trainer. The shrine itself was a good distance from the hotel but Jack definitely needed the exercise since most of the time he just stayed indoors or used a car to drive around. It took a few minutes to get to the shrine but eventually he spotted it. The shrine was a tourist attraction dedicated long ago to the gods themselves and it looked like there were two tourists with a pokemon down there already. He couldn't really identify their features from this distance but they could possibly help him.

It was common sense to keep his angelorum identity a secret. Who would believe him? Why yes, I have been sent by the gods themselves to bring balance to the world. Even he wouldn't believe himself and since he had no evidence to support his claim he would just be called a wacko and laughed at. The best he could do was ask these people whether or not they had seen some people lurking around the shrine. He didn't know that much about the other angelorum, hell some might even be forty years old for all he knew! Still, it wouldn't hurt to see if they had seen anyone suspicious. Gathering his thoughts, Jack headed toward the shrine.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Terra Bakugami - Angelorum Of Zekrom

"Hmm, can't send out my Pokemon other than Shadow to battle in this type of environment otherwise everything's gonna be destroyed around us, but I can wait for now. Just need to find an area more open to see how powerful these fellow Angelorum really are." Terra thought to himself as he heard Draco's words soon after thinking of what to do next.

"Just call me Terra like anyone else. Some people may call me Terr-Kun but those people are few and far between. But about the Angelorums and the shrine, well my natural element is lightning due to being trained by my father who was an master of training electric types, you may have heard of the name Gin Bakugami before sometime in your life haha. But apparently I had more of a connection to electric types than Gin due to being an Angelorum my whole life apparently, of Zekrom no less. But of our enemy, they're a group of trash known as the Sorte Far. The gods are sick of them now and they've been my personal enemy for who knows how long now. This just gives me even more reason to wipe these scumbags out and do the world a favor." Terra explained to Draco while still trying to keep his sunny disposition, even hearing the name of the Sorte Far infuriated him in a instant which Shadow harbored the same feelings itself, neither of them enjoyed remembering what the Sorte Far did to them so many years ago and if anything, this was a quest for revenge.

"But there was another thing too, let's go someplace more open once we gathered the people we needed. That shouldn't draw as much attention to ourselves seeing we're at a rather well known shrine and all but we'll talk about that later when I get back."Terra said to Draco as he headed off back into the city after waving a bit while walking for a few seconds before rushing off with Shadow at his side as he brushed past a man with a Kadabra, making eye contact for a few seconds before dashing off to find other Angelorum.

"Was that another one? Nah, couldn't be." Terra thought to himself a few seconds after going past the man and leaving the shrine behind him.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus​

"But there was another thing too, let's go someplace more open once we gathered the people we needed. That shouldn't draw as much attention to ourselves seeing we're at a rather well known shrine and all but we'll talk about that later when I get back," Terra replied. Draco opened an eye, and merely grunted.

"Off you go, I am going to stay here. Gotta get some sleep, cause you know, we may have very long days ahead of us. Beating the Sorte Far and all," Draco said. He felt Terra leave, which was perfectly fine for him. He wanted to be alone. "Angelorum, huh? How hard would it be, I guess?" He closed his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.

He dreamed of Arceus again. But this time, there is a slight shake in his voice.

"Draco," he silently said.

"Yes, Arceus," Draco replied. He better talk well this time, since he knew visits from the gods are few and far between.

"I bring bad news," Arceus said. He felt the god hesitating before saying, "Four more gods have been captured by the Sorte Far. Kyogre, Jirachi, Groudon, and Meloetta have been put into custody by the Sorte Far's leader, Hide. How, I have no idea. these four were part of the Angelorum plan, like the other six. However, they had not a chance to activate their own Angelorums due to the fact that they are captured."

Draco fell silent. "So instead of ten of us bringing them down, there will only be six Angelorums to fight them?"

"In a nutshell, yes," Arceus replied. "I, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Mew, and Latios were the gods that have activated their own Angelorums. So this six chosen trainers will be journeying with you. Your goal still stands, defeat Sorte Far and rescue the five captured legendaries. I will still try to convince the neutral gods to participate."

"Of course, Arceus. I have met the Angelorum of Zekrom. Quick to react. he would be a good leader," Draco said. Arceus simply stared at him. "So that's it? I am just going to wait for them here."

"I feel that all Angelorum have arrived at the Disandrew City. The only thing left is for all of them to head towards this shrine. If you manage to gather everybody here, I will take over. Until then," Arceus said. He disappeared, and Draco woke up. The shrine is still empty.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023

As Jack got closer to the shrine he noticed that the two individuals seemed to be deep in conversation. He then saw one of them start running toward his direction. Jack barely had any time to open his mouth before the man rushed past him with a rotom following behind him. Jack closed his mouth and sighed. He wasn't going to get any answeres from that guy, but maybe the other one would answer a question or two. As he neared the shrine Jack noticed the other man was leaning against the shrine. As Jack opened his mouth he saw that the man's head was leaning forward and his eyes were closed. He was asleep. Great. Jack closed his mouth and waited patiently. He didn't want to disturb the guy's rest, besides his question wasn't important enough to invade another's personal space.

"Kad!" Lyes said.

"I'm waiting Lyes. I just can't shake him awake." In truth Jack hated to be the one to start off conversations and he didn't think that waking up a stranger to ask a simple question would serve as a good impression. Jack only had to wait for a short time before the man opened his eyes.

"Excuse me, sir? I..." Jack's speech was cut off as he noticed a long scar running along the man's left eye. Jack took in a deep breath and started again, "Um, Sir? I was wondering... well, you see, I'm meeting some friends here. I don't know what they look like, since we meet... uh... over the... internet. There's nine other people I'm supposed to meet here. We're part of a... uh... online club that... uh... is interested in the... gods. And since this is the Espina Shrine I was meeting them here and I was just wondering if you happened to see some people wandering around here?"

As soon as he stopped talking Jack couldn't stop thinking about how stupid he sounded. Sure he was awkward whenever he spoke to strangers but his question was just out right butchery of the english language, he would be suprised if the stranger even bothered talking to him now.

Right behind him Lyes slapped a hand to his face and shook his head saddly at his trainer's attempt to sound normal.

miltankRancher

Years
    Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus

Draco heard a few more rustle from the bushes. He opened an eye, but he couldn't see a thing. He closed them again, but he could not go back to sleep. Something is watching him. Someone. He felt wary of his surroundings. Every sound the forest makes, he could now hear. However, whoever is moving around him is not bothering to keep silent. He heard the crackling of leaves, the silent crick of the branches strewn around the forest floor. At first, Draco thought that it was Terra, but the sound seemed to come to him. He was about to say "You're fast, Terra," when somebody spoke.

"Excuse me, sir? I..." the voice trailed off. "Um, Sir? I was wondering... well, you see, I'm meeting some friends here. I don't know what they look like, since we meet... uh... over the... internet. There's nine other people I'm supposed to meet here. We're part of a... uh... online club that... uh... is interested in the... gods. And since this is the Espina Shrine I was meeting them here and I was just wondering if you happened to see some people wandering around here?" Whoever speaking is nervous. But whoever it was got Draco's attention. So another one has arrived

"Online club, huh? That's a pretty funny story," Draco said. He opened his good eye and spotted a bespectacled, pale boy. He has a Kadabra behind him, who had his hand in his face. "Well, I guess I am a member of this legendary fan club of yours." Even though Draco is just, as he estimated, two to three years older than the boy, he felt much much older. "Nobody just strut around this abandoned shrine for no reason at all. This is no tourist spot. Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus. If you are what I think you are, I guess you better introduce yourself."

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Reece sat on the chair in his hotel room and looked out the window. He saw two people on top of a hill. They seemed suspicious. "Garchomp, check out what their saying!" Reece said to his Garchomp. Garchomp opened the window and flew out. Reece waited and stared out the window. Quickly Garchomp flew back through the window and Reece understood immediatly what he had heard. They were angelorums. One was an angelorum of Arceus and the other was an angelorum of Zekrom. Reece jumped on Dragonite and flew out followed by Garchomp and Kingdra. He landed down next to the two angelorums. "The name is Reece, angelorum of Latios. Glad to meet you! What are your names?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023

"Online club, huh? That's a pretty funny story," Jack blinked his eyes in confusion. Maybe it was just the way he had explained it or maybe the guy was just laughing at him behind the scenes. "Well, I guess I am a member of this legendary fan club of yours." Wait that meant... "Nobody just struts around this abandoned shrine for no reason at all. This is no tourist spot. Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus. If you are what I think you are, I guess you better introduce yourself."

Jack sighed in relief, "Thank Arecus! I'm Jack Keller, Angelorum of Mew. I could have sworn that this was a tourist attraction, I must have read it wrong.... Anyway where's everyone else? I thought there were supposed to be seven more of us, you know with Latias caught and all?"

Jack adjusted his glasses, "I've been doing some research trying to find out more about our benefactors..." Jack pulled out his book from his bag, "I don't know what really makes us special and all, but I've only found only a few sources concerning the information about the gods. Before that though, a quick question. You haven't been having any headaches have you? Not just everyday headaches but migraines, ones that cause you to black out? I've been searching everywhere for information about Angelorums but I haven't found anything yet so I'm not sure if it's some kind of..."

At just the wrong moment Jack felt his head explode yet again. He gritted his teeth and staggered back, clutching his head as the he heard the voices again, this time they were much louder. He had seen Lyes stagger too as the migrane came, he had seen his pokemon always react one way or another when he had the migranes back home, almost like they felt his pain as well. Lyes quickly supported Jack and leaned him against a tree. As Jack clutched his head in pain he felt a strong breeze hit his face. He heard someone else talking but the words were drowned out by the voices in his head. In his blurred vision he thought he saw what looked like a Dragonite, but then he blacked out... again.

miltankRancher

Years
    Draco Dromiens, Angelorum of Arceus

"Thank Arecus! I'm Jack Keller, Angelorum of Mew. I could have sworn that this was a tourist attraction, I must have read it wrong.... Anyway where's everyone else? I thought there were supposed to be seven more of us, you know with Latias caught and all?" Jack asked. Draco decided not to tell him yet the details of Arceus' message. The whole six of them needs to hear what Arceus said for themselves. Draco just stared at him. jack continued. "I've been doing some research trying to find out more about our benefactors...I don't know what really makes us special and all, but I've only found only a few sources concerning the information about the gods. Before that though, a quick question. You haven't been having any headaches have you? Not just everyday headaches but migraines, ones that cause you to black out? I've been searching everywhere for information about Angelorums but I haven't found anything yet so I'm not sure if it's some kind of..." Jack dropped the book he was holding and was cut off in midsentence.

"Hey, kid. Are you ok?" jack seemed staggering, but was supported by his Kadabra, whose face is gritted with such pain. Draco felt a gust of wind blowing and he looked up. he saw a Dragonite landing near them. Another guy got down, followed by his Kingdra and Garchomp. He seemed impervious by Jack's sudden headache. "The name is Reece, angelorum of Latios. Glad to meet you! What are your names?" Draco refused to answer first, but instead focused on jack again. The boy seemed to seem okay in the Kadabra's arms but, to be sure, Draco got Jack from his Pokemon's arms. "Are you OK?" he repeated but Jack seemed unable to answer. He blacked out. Draco looked at Kadabra, and was given the "everything-is-fine-don't-worry-it-happens-a-lot-of-time" look. Draco just shrugged and laid Jack on the soft grass. He the focused on the new arrival.

'Sorry about that. Mew's. I guess that's what happen when you think too much. Anyway, what was your name again? Reese? And Latios'?" Draco shook the new arrival's hand. "Draco Dromiens, of Arceus. Glad to meet you."

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Mizuki Asakura, Angelorum of Reshiram

After all that, Mizuki decided to go to an inn to sleep for the night, however, the rooms were all occupied and that was the only inn around. She let out a big scream and threw her backpack. Then, there was a small house just near the inn. That caught her eye. She knocked the door, then the door opened without anyone in.

"That was strange," she thought.

She said she doesn't care as long as she can sleep properly at night. She went to the kitchen to look for food. She checked one cupboard filled with food, expired a century ago.

"This is no use," she thought, again with a worried look.

She sent out her Pokémon to help her find food and entertainment. Ninetales found nothing but a pack of chips, expired almost a hundred years ago. Volcarona just saw a box of torn books with many cobwebs. Typhlosion only found a bottle of undrinkable water. The TV was black and white, there is a brochure of an old vacation spot. Plus, there were many ghost Pokémon around. Mizuki couldn't sleep thinking that the house is "haunted".

Meanwhile, Reshiram was near a tree, worried of Mizuki. Reshiram saw an old house with a red-headed girl's loud complaints and a Ninetales, Volcarona and Typhlosion. Mizuki saw Reshiram, then she told everything to Reshiram. Reshiram offered Mizuki to sleep on her back, while telling Mizuki about the house...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Jack blinked his eyes as his vision slowly began to clear. As his eyesight grew sharper he noticed that he wasn't at the shrine anymore. Looking around in confusion Jack got up and took in his surroundings. He was standing on a patch of grass but surrounding the patch was a pitch black void.

"You know, you can sleep through anything. I blew a horn, rang a chime, blasted some explosives, but you just kept sleeping! Well, actually scratch that. I didn't do any of that stuff but you did sleep for a long time!"

Turning around Jack saw Mew floating right behind. The goddess' presence suprised him and caused him to fall back down. The goddess floated right above him and cocked her head, "Well, you're not very athletic are you? Doesn't matter really does it though? I mean you have Lyes and Matthew and Wally with you, so they can do the fighting."

Jack blinked as he slowly rose, "Where am I?"

Mew giggled, "That's your first question? I mean there's so many! Don't you want to know how to find the others? Or how I know your pokemon's names? We really didn't have much time to talk last time you know! If you reaaaally want to know where you are though, you are in a kind of... it's a place of... well, the best I can decribe it is that I have created a kind of alcove in your mind to act as a place where I can meet with you on a personal level. I'm only using a tiny amount of my power right now because if I used my full power to communicate with you then your head might just explode."

Jack looked around, "In my mind? It's kind of... empty isn't it?"

Mew giggled again, "Like I said it's an alcove, just in a tiny corner in your mind. That's not important right now, what is important is that I forgot to tell you last time about how your going to go through a big change."

"The headaches?"

"Big time. Yeah, last time I didn't have that much time but I recently got a few minutes to talk with you! So, anyway as you've noticed you weren't born as a psychic. That wasn't my fault by the way! No one in your family carries that gene. Anyway a special trick you have as my angelorum is the ability to read minds, some of the time. The power will drain a lot of energy from you, sometimes enough to kill you if you abuse my gift. Now the headaches are pretty much like getting ready to run a marathon. You just can't run a hundred miles flat out without any training so equate the headaches to training. Eventually you'll get them less and less and the pain will die down as well. Right now you're in the intermediate stage I would say. Just wait for... a week or two and then you should start practicing!"

Jack frowned, "Why didn't you tell me this when we first met? Wouldn't it have saved you time... and me pain?"

Mew crossed her arms, "I was hard pressed on time you know! Being the brains and head tactician for the gods is pretty time consuming! Now you know and there wasn't that much harm done. Besides, being able to know the thoughts of any living thing could prove useful later on, just don't abuse it like one of my previous angelorums. That turned out pretty messy. My time's up now so without further adu."

Mew pressed her hand against Jack's head and a bright light seemed to envelope him and then everything was dark. Jack slowly blinked his eyes and saw that he was back at the shrine laying in the grass. He tried to get up but Lyes pushed him back down. "Alright fine." He grumbled as he sat back down. Looking around Jack noticed the dragonite he had seen before as well as a Kingdra, a Garchomp, and a another guy talking to Draco. Just how long had he been out?

miltankRancher

Years
    Guys, I am sorry to say I lost my focus here for this roleplay. I kind of ran out of ideas when writing the script until the third chapter. And I really do not want you guys hanging out, with dead air and such, so I guess, I have to say good bye to this Roleplay. It's been nice playing with you, at least even for a short time. can someone please close this thread and the the SU/OOC thread. Thank you so much guys. :)

Back