• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The good guy. Well... He thinks.

Years
  • Hi, I am Arroar AKA James.

I work in Editing, I love Pokemon. I have a YouTube channel where I play a lot of Pokemon. (look in Sig if you want to know more about that)

I hope you welcome me here as I he been in love with Pokemon from the age of... 5 i think. WOW! That's 17 years... Getting old.

TY

You came to the right place if you love Pokemon, though theres much besides Pokemon aswell.
    If you have problems with anything dont hesitate to ask a moderator, they can help you out with anything
    Also read the rules so you dont make mistakes with a new topic.

Have fun and enjoy your stay
    And if you wanna just chat, VM/PM me, i dont bite... i hope

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC

You came to the right place if you love Pokemon, though theres much besides Pokemon aswell.
    If you have problems with anything dont hesitate to ask a moderator, they can help you out with anything
    Also read the rules so you dont make mistakes with a new topic.

Have fun and enjoy your stay
    And if you wanna just chat, VM/PM me, i dont bite... i hope

I was smiling all the way through this up until "i hope" now my bottom is clenched :D

Years
  • Hey there Arroar, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Wow, just like you, I have been into Pokémon since I was 5 years of age, except that was me 13 years ago. My first game was Gold, but after I beat Gold, I worked backwards and did the color games from there, and waited for the 3rd generation to come out.

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, to ensure that you stay out of trouble.. the last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction just by breaking a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! (:

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! If you ever wanna chat with me, feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM, as I'm always open! ^_^

Years
  • That is quite a long time to be a Pokemon fan, wow. I've been into the series since I was 8 and am 22 now, so about 15 years have passed since then. :) The franchise is just so amazing, isn't it? There are so many wonderful games to play, plus the anime, manga, trading card game, and merchandise are great things to get into as well. Welcome to the forum James, good to meet youuu!

Glad to see you're utilizing your signature for YouTube advertising; that's awesome. Every once in a while we get members who join only to advertise so that's always really sad.. but luckily your signature is free reign so you're able to do almost whatever with it. :D; Do you make Let's Plays? If you'd like to show off your videos sometime in the future, you can always check out our Video Games board, it has a cool subforum called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews where members can show off their videos to our users. Of course you'll need 15 posts to include links, videos, and images in your posts, but that's nothing some forum exploration can't do. Given how big PokeCommunity is, you'll find plenty to discuss really quickly. You can dive into things like our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board if you're interested as it's quite big nowadays, especially with all the news we've been getting. :D Are you excited for those?! I know I am and I've already decided on Chespin as my starter... hopefully his evolution will be cool. Can't believe we only have about three months left until X and Y's release aieee.

Anyways, be sure to have an amazing time here, okay? We have a lot of places to chat about Pokemon but there are also very active off-topic boards on PC as well. If you're interested in things like music and movies you can post around in General Entertainment, while places such as Technology & Internet house discussions about computers, phones, antivirus programs, and the like. If you don't see a thread open that you'd like to post in you're free to make it yourself! Don't ever be shy, that's probably the most important thing to remember around here. I used to be so so shy but made friends quickly and it's been an uphill journey since.

See you around! <3

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC n_n

Time sure does fly, doesn't it? I've been playing since the days of Red/Blue/Yellow. In fact, I bought my Red Version the day it came out. So many years ago, but feels like yesterday. It's amazing to see the improvement of the games over time. I play my Red now and it just feels weird, haha.

Anyway, you've come the right place if you love Pokemon. Since you enjoy the games, check out the General Pokemon Gaming section of the site, where you can chat about all the games from the oldies RBY to the new ones like BW2. Oh! Also be sure to check out our new X and Y section of the site! Where you can chat and speculate about the cool new upcoming 3DS games. It's a really popular section of the site right now, so be sure to check it out!

Since you enjoy YouTube and such, also be sure to check out our Internet and Technology section of the site. There you can chat about your favorite programs and websites, as well as ask for help if you need help with anything tech related.

Anyway, have fun (:

Back