• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gorillaz (!)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    the skate board kid said:
    Just because there gothic there not awesome? Thats like judging a book by its cover.

~TSBK~

No it's just that I think it's wrong and stupid to be gothic. I like their music but not them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    They ARE real people, I hope you know, Digital Mage... 0.o;

Trikip, they aren't goth... 0.o;

Surly Professor, I tried. It looked... weird. 0.o;

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    the skate board kid said:
    I was watching something on E and there were interveiwing them but there were just two guys and made up all 3 guys and 1 girl and they only exist in like animation or something like that. I think the guys do all the instruments and add them all together in later on

~TSBK~

It's called RUMORS. BS. GOSSIP. NOT TRUE. ETC.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Trikip said:
    No it's just that I think it's wrong and stupid to be gothic. I like their music but not them.

My best friend is a gothic. It's not wrong and stupid, but rather what they are interested in. I'm not trying to disprove oyur opinion, but its like saying skater boys are wierd and wrong in likeing what they do.

Anyway, back on topic. The Gorillaz are cool, but they're not the best I've heard. I like "Feel Good Inc." and "Dare." They're pretty creative, with their idea of an animated band. It's new, and I read that they actually thought it would be a flop, and they'd get mud thrown at them. But surprisdingly, a lot of people liked their music, and they became a hit.

Back