• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Meh, long story. -_-
I s'pose I'll be putting my theme back up, since my hiatus seems to be short-lived.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Kat, post. THEN write chapter 2, or perish.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
zOMG Elliot is a pervert [/easteregg]

So, I wanna get out of Pewter ASAP. Me and Ev plan to have the Gym wrapped up within the next 3 posts (1 getting to the Gym and one for each of us too battle [2 from me, 1 from him]). I dunno how long Kat and Oni will take to battle the Gym, and is anybody else battling it?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
*blush

Well, tbh, I wasn't exactly very happy with it. ^^;

It's so...emotionless. I'll try to pick it up next post.

Trainer Kat

Years
Well I enjoyed it very much. ^^
OOOH, Kat and Ko need to show each other their new Pokémon! Last time they saw each other, they only had their starters!

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Yes, yes they should. How many does that make for Kat now? 3 is it? *counts

I was also planning on Ko finding his third buddeh in Viridian Forest, but I thought setting the bait first would be more realistic. I actually made it quite obvious but eh... Now all he just has to do is get into another forest to set everything up. Should be fun. ^3^

Ko's gonna love Shinx! It looks so cuddly. *w*

Trainer Kat

Years
Yes. Well, she has Fearow too, but he's gonna get Oak'd soon, because she was stupid and used him against Arti. ^^;;

P.S. Phanimaaaa. I added you to MSN. :3

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Poor Fearow...but you can't hold it against Arti, it's soooo cool. Now I just gotta stop making puns...

And uwah! You added me? I'll have to check when I get home, I'm using a uni computer atm. D<

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Ooooh, Sabrina's Gengar eh? That's cuuute. :3

I miss my old fun address I used to use in school...then I had to make a more "professional" one to put on my resume. DX

EDIT: Pwar! Last class. Better log. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back