• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
We're nearly 1/32 of the way through the RP :o

Not only that but we've done it in 11 pages, now imagine Hoenn and Sinnoh, them's big mommas regions.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Remember how long Route 1 took us, imagine Mt Moon and such.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Mt. Moon shouldn't be too bad; we go inside, run into some Clefairies, get our butts whooped by Metronome, crash outside and BAM! Cerulean City. :3

Thank gosh we're bypassing Rock Tunnel though. *pats Jim's idea

Spoiler:

=3=

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Mt. Moon shouldn't be too bad; we go inside, run into some Clefairies, get our butts whooped by Metronome, crash outside and BAM! Cerulean City. :3

Thank gosh we're bypassing Rock Tunnel though. *pats Jim's idea

Spoiler:

=3=

<3 Phanima, that was god! I loved the drawings <3<3

You're the bestest :D

That's exactly how I imagine everyone. Announcer guy especially. It's official, he'll be like Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny and there will be one at every gym.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
EEEEE.
Phani-chan, those are SOOOO cute. <3

Bleh, I'll get to posting in a bit. I have to finish up a post for another RP. I'll be gone most of the day, so don't expect anything until tonight.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Wow, I haven't posted in a long while. I began writing something up last weekend, but I had to leave and I couldn't save it, so I PMed it to myself to not lose what I did.

I think I'll go work on a post now actually.

Btw, nice theme there, Kat.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
I posted too, and it's short but I liked it. Welcome Growlithe. <3

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
LAWL posted.

My battle was a bit over the top and unbelievable [like the animé] but how else can a Totodile beat an Omastar. I kind of forgot about Omanyte and it was to late to change it when Ev pointed out Omastar is an evolved Pokémon, not to mention a Pokémon that evolves at lv40 -_-; So let's just say it's like the games where evolved Pokémon can be found in the wild at a level before they evolve x].

Edit: 999th post x]

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Haha, wow, I liked these last couple posts. Good job, guys.

Really, after more consideration, I figure I should wait to post until your battle's over. It'd just be a paragraph now, since Kat really doesn't have much to say. x.x That way I can start my battle in the same post, making the battle longer.

And this gives Bug Boy incentive to show up in every town. >D

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
My battle could've been longer, then again it's kinds hard with all of four attacks, one of which is Growl.

1000 :D

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
<3 Phanima, that was god! I loved the drawings <3<3

You're the bestest :D

That's exactly how I imagine everyone. Announcer guy especially. It's official, he'll be like Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny and there will be one at every gym.

Hahaha, I think I got a little carried away with them tbh, but yosh, that's how I imagined everyone at least. *fufufu

EEEEE.
Phani-chan, those are SOOOO cute. <3

Wai! Wai! I tried really hard on em too. XP *runs around

My battle could've been longer, then again it's kinds hard with all of four attacks, one of which is Growl.

I thought it was fantastic! And tbh, it was pretty realistic too, considering Toto's move pool, I especially liked his raging Water Gun. ^^ But yes, it reminded me of the anime a little, heh heh...

Gratz on 1K!

And maRiK. what a great post! It was very poetic. *nods Although I'd be prepared for a massive glomping from Ko when he sees the new Growlithe. :3

yaz, you have undoubtedly the most solid posts in terms of everything! Grammar, content and attitude, it's all so perfect. *idolises

Whew, I'm beat. But before I disappear for the day, everybody smiles! It's a group shoto!

I promise, that's it, I'll spare your eyes, no more doodles... =3="

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Haha, wow, I liked these last couple posts. Good job, guys.

Really, after more consideration, I figure I should wait to post until your battle's over. It'd just be a paragraph now, since Kat really doesn't have much to say. x.x That way I can start my battle in the same post, making the battle longer.

And this gives Bug Boy incentive to show up in every town. >D

I don't know... Too much good things could turn into something bad at some point,

This is a pretty big day for you, isn't it?

Hahaha, I think I got a little carried away with them tbh, but yosh, that's how I imagined everyone at least. *fufufu

I thought it was fantastic! And tbh, it was pretty realistic too, considering Toto's move pool, I especially liked his raging Water Gun. ^^ But yes, it reminded me of the anime a little, heh heh...

Gratz on 1K!

And maRiK. what a great post! It was very poetic. *nods Although I'd be prepared for a massive glomping from Ko when he sees the new Growlithe. :3

yaz, you have undoubtedly the most solid posts in terms of everything! Grammar, content and attitude, it's all so perfect. *idolises

Whew, I'm beat. But before I disappear for the day, everybody smiles! It's a group shoto!

My God, you're drawings are incredible.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011

Gratz on 1K!

I thought Yaz has a very strange nose in that picture, until I realized it was my mouse pointer -_-;

I love Fen's facial expression. Heck I love the whole drawing, makes me wish I never found computers, before that I was a good drawer. I can't draw a square now xD

MOAR DUUDLES! x3

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
My God, you're drawings are incredible.

That means so much coming from you. *sniff

And that wasn't sarcasm btw. C:

I thought Yaz has a very strange nose in that picture, until I realized it was my mouse pointer -_-;

I love Fen's facial expression. Heck I love the whole drawing, makes me wish I never found computers, before that I was a good drawer. I can't draw a square now xD

MOAR DUUDLES! x3

No one has any noses, wahaha!

But it's funny, after going through everyone's profiles, I realised all the boys wear shirts and jeans...

Oh and I completely missed Roisin's attire, I forgot her gloves, bandana and bike pants. I did it all from memory or what I thought everyone looked like. ^^;

And no more doodles! If I do make any more I'll probs put em in the art gallery. *thinks

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Actually her clothes changed somewhere along the line [Viridian], you were quite accurate xD

You may have to become my personal artist and I may have to re-name you Steve.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Who thinks that? =/

BTW, Phainma Steve, I added you on AIM 'cuz I are an add me whore x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back