• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Guys I'd like to stick in my word and say that if you claim graphics, make sure you use them. Lately I've just seen people claiming to "use later" then not using them at all. It's unfair on the artist and others who might wish to use their work. So, if you want to use them be sure you do asap. Thankies.

Bay

Years
  • Guys I'd like to stick in my word and say that if you claim graphics, make sure you use them. Lately I've just seen people claiming to "use later" then not using them at all. It's unfair on the artist and others who might wish to use their work. So, if you want to use them be sure you do asap. Thankies.
    Quick question, is it all right if we can use the banners/other graphics we claim at another forum, or it has to be used in PokeCommunity? In the past I used the banners I claimed in this thread at another forum and not here, but again that's quite a bit ago. D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Quick question, is it all right if we can use the banners/other graphics we claim at another forum, or it has to be used in PokeCommunity? In the past I used the banners I claimed in this thread at another forum and not here, but again that's quite a bit ago. D:

As long as it's okay with the user themselves. Remember where they're giving their graphics away. So speak with them before you do. But I would kind of dissagree with it unless you intend on using it both places, but as I say, up to the original artist. So I'd be content to let that happen yes.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

New graphics for me to giveaway. This time with a real-stock and pen-tooling. Not very good I know. Credit etc.

UnClaimed!

UnCredited!

UnUsed!

Yeah, I'm getting a new theme, so these are useable again.

Last edited:

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
    Years
  • I woulda done this...but I made a gallery whert hey can do the same thing. Why is this more popular?
    Ill donate one crap tag that I hate myself for making.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back