• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I'd like to claim this please along with a 130x130 avatar. :D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Uh.. I don't think it's right for you to edit someone elses graphics without their permission..

Also;

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/Akari_Productions/GFX/mao_banner.png Claimed.

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/Akari_Productions/GFX/colours.png Claimed.

Last edited:
    Years
    hows this?? Well I think its good do you??
    You think it's good? Well I don't! Firstly you should ask me if you want to use my work, as Aizuke said I'll give you permission to cut from it, what you did is ripping and that ain't allowed. Secondly wtf have you done to it, the quality of it sucks? I guess you didn't know so I'll totally forgive you this time as you usually make your own graphics. Just please don't do it again.

Back to the claims:

Guenhwyvar:

Syndrome:

Thank you all for claiming.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I want the Final Form one, Rowan! 100x100 avatar too!

but I plan on using it on AH first 'til im bored with Loki's theme here.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Raiding the Graphics Giveaway Thread was fun, but I just liked this one.

Rowan! I fell in love with this one! How come no one ever, ever took this. Mental.

Is it possible to do this, and if it can; can you make a 130x130 out of it? <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back