• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Well, considering there's a Spriters Lounge, and all that stuff, I figured this might be a good idea. Just talk about any upcoming projects, current projects, banners, anything, really. Oh, and please don't unstick this if it's already stickied, Amelia. Thanks ^^

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    *Cough* *Revives*

I must say, PC certainly does not have a very large graphics fandom. =/ Anyway, I am currently planning a banner that should be totally awesome, though I have yet to come up with inspiration for the render, which I have been contemplating over all day, with no luck. -__-

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    It's best not to look for inspiration... go for a walk, go on a date, go shopping, do whatever... you'll find something. But you'll never really get inspired if you're looking for motivation, looking for a reason. Good luck with your banner ^^

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Well, I have finally finished something that I would certainly not call amazing. >>; I'll post it up tomorrow anyway though; however, now it is time for me to get some sleep. 'Night.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    That other one you did was really good.. the one that started off with red text and a green body? XD... that was really **** good, you should try to do more of those. In fact, show that one to me now! I wanna see it! XD

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Do you mean this?

The Graphics Lounge

If this isn't what you're talking about, then you've got the wrong guy. XD Anyway, I have no idea what happened to the edited version with the forest green text. ;;

Years
    I'm pretty much a beginner, just trying to learn some different techs at the moment XD

This is my latest:

The Graphics Lounge

Blah, I'm just testing out blending options and background really, got some new fonts thanks to that thread you made Sawyer ^_^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    aye... great typography there, Bay.. I'm in love with that banner <3

Ookami, that is WAY better than my first few xD so good job.. just, I suggest NEVER using scanlines again. xD they just make banners look tacky, try adding dutch swirls to anime banners, they look really good. Especially with orange and green =D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    oooh looky at my brushing xD my new theme....
    thanks fr the visitor font xP
    The Graphics Lounge

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    no problem... I got tired of formatting my own pixel text, so I decided to just do this one... oh, and make sure the font type is set to None, rather than Smooth, Strong, Sharp, etc.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Please excuse the double post... I wanted to get everyone's opinion on this matter. Actually, 2 things... Do you guys think I should make a Graphics Academy 3? And... I was wondering if we could either have a tutorials thread or a Tutorials sub-sub-forum?

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Tutorials place, yes! That'd be amazing.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Yes, but these are graphic tutorials. Meh, Steve answered my question... if we post enough tuts in the graphics section, they'll make a new subforum for it ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back