• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't know about tutorial's to make a background, but you can certainly search places like www.good-tutorials.com

That's about as much as I can say, but with brushes and backgrounds, it's mostly just 'click, click, click' for a simple background. ^^; That's how I first did my background.

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well i sometimes make banners so I have come here to show you my latest work ^_^
    Btw, the banner is in my sig... also my avatar i made ^_^ same theme... I got the suicune art from one of my pokemon cards (my rarest one to me Exact.. its an EX card XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    does anyone happen to know a place where I can find a FR/LG font? Ive been looking for one forever now and have only got R/S/E fonts.

Hokay. I was wondering if any of you guys know of a place besides planetrenders.net that has c4d renders?! I mean I know it is really easy to find one but, I am looking for a large and diverce collection.

Meh, maybe I am asking to much. But if you know of a forum, or site that has a extensive collection of C4ds that are worth sharing please help me out and PM me or just reply.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    planetrenders.net is a good place.

Just search 'c4d'. You need an account though.

Shadez

-
    Years
    okay
    i've got a question
    where can i find good tutorials for banner/signature for the GIMP

also is there anyway to make your avatar a little more cool
    don't really have an example at the moment cause the avatar i ahve now is from a shop
    but in the theme i made not to long ago(i only made one theme in my whole life i just started with graphic making :P )
    but as i was saying in the theme i made not to long ago i just cut out a piece of the banner and used that as avatar but it looke really plain so if anyone got any tips on how to make cool avatars out of you banner or just separated or even if you got a tutorial i would like that too

thanks in advance for anyone who has enough spare time to read all the lines above(yeah i know i should use these . things (forgot the english word for it :P )but i just don't like using them so... :P)

Shadez

-
    Years
    thanks a lot it really helped
    i actually had this site before put i forgot the name so i couldn't go to it anymore :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back