• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo approached the Pallet town limits he came upon a sign pointing in the north direction. "Route 1" the sign read, "Ok its time to get going let me just check my bag real quick, hmmm lets see I have one potion and five pokeballs" Beo said while rubbing the back of his head.

Five minutes into Route 1 Beo noticed something in a deep patch of grass. As he walked over to it he relized it was an item. " Alright its an antidote, this should come in handy" All of sudden the antidote was snatched from Beo's hand.

"Ah what was that" Beo said while looking around startled. Then he noticed a small tanish round pokemon with a tail holding on to the antidote. "Oh its a pokemon" Beo reached into his bag and pulled out his pokedex. The pokedex told Beo that this pokemon was the normal type sentret.

"Well this is the perfect time to catch a new pokemon for my team, I hope your ready elekid cause your up." Beo threw his pokeball into the air and out poped his electir pokemon Zap's the elekid.

"Ele" Zap's said in excitment, as sparks came out of his hands.

"Ok Zap's use quick attack" Beo shouted

Zap's charged towards the wild sentret, as it apporached it jumped into the air and prepared to swing its claws at the pokemon.

The wild sentret used agility to dodge elekids attack.

"err, come on Zap's dont give up yet use thundershock" Beo yelled pointing towards the sentret

Zap's charged up his arms then shot a bolt of electricity out of its hands hitting the sentret directly in the chest. The sentret rolled over, but tried to get up before fainting to the ground.

"Great job Zap's, now your mine sentret" Beo threw a pokeball at the wild sentret.

The ball shook back and fourth glowing, "ding"

"Yes I caught a sentret" Beo shouter

"Ele, ele" Zap's shouted while jumping for joy.

Beo picked up his newly aquired pokemon, and also the antidote that the sentret stole from him. He then continued to walk through route 1.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris moved swiftly through the route, as he approached the end a Pidgey swooped towards him from a nearby tree. "Come on Eevee,this is what the years training in the forrest have been for" Chris said as he threw Eevee's pokeball down. The pokeball burst open with a flash of light before bouncing back to Chris's hand. "Eevee, tackle the wing joint", Chris called, Eevee nodded and launched at the Pidgey, Eevee's head connected with the Pidgeys wing sending it crashing to the ground. Pidgey tried returning to the sky but kept falling, Chris approached it slowly "if you do that youll only make your injury worse" Chris said to the Pidgey softly "here let me help". Chris reached into his bag and pulled out a small bandage, and began wrapping it around Pidgey's wing, "There, now you wont be able to fly for a while, so I'm going to send you to Oaks lab, there are other Pidgey there and youll be in good hands" Chris threw a pokeball at the Pidgey who disappeared inside. The ball shook for a moment then with a ping flew back to Chris's hand. The ball began to glow white and dissapeared, "Oak will take good care of him and I'll release him when hes better" Chris said to Eevee as he held up his pokeball "Come on back" a red light shot out the ball and Eevee disappeared inside. Clipping the ball back to his belt Chris continued along the path towards the end of route 1

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Episode 2: Christopher Vs. Natta

After about thirty minutes of walking, Christopher could barely see Pallet Town at that point.

"Hmph, I wonder how those losers are doing?" Asked Chris to himself before bumping into a person. "Hey, hey, hey! Watch where you're going you!" The other person snorted and said.

"You are a rude boy. My name is Natta, and I just started out as a trainer." Said the boy now known as Natta.

"So Natta, do you want to battle?" Asked Chris before continuing. "Or are you chicken?" Natta growled at this and fingered his pokeball. "So it's one-on-one? Or are you just going to chicken out?"

Natta growled at Chris's arrogance and grabbed the pokeball. "Go, Pidgey!" Yelled Natta, but Chris just sighed and thought about which pokemon to use.

"Tell me, should I use Zubat, or Machop?" Asked Chris. Natta just stood there waiting patiently. "Go, Machop!" And with that decleration a human-like pokemon came out.

"Grrr...You dare mock me?!" Yelled Natta before turning to Pidgey. "Pidgey, use Tackle!" Pidgey heard this and charged at Machop, but the superpower pokemon just leaned to the side, sending Pidgey into a tree with a smack.

"Ooh, that had to hurt." Said Chris before grabbing a pokeball. "Oh, well I win."

"Oh no you don't, Pidgey now!" Yelled Natta. Pidgey got up and was able to slam into Machop for a critical hit.

"Machop, stop yourself and use Low Kick!" Yelled Chris finally registering Pidgey being a threat. Machop was able to catch himself from falling, then jumped up to Pidgey's height and kicked it really hard. But Pidgey being a flying type, was able to survive the blow and keep on fighting.

"Hahahahahah! Pidgey use Tackle at full power!" Laughed Natta. Pidgey attempted another Tackle, and this time, the hit connected and Pidgey was able to drive Machop back, but this was Chris's plan.

"Machop, use Low kick while Pidgey's on you!" Yelled Chris. Machop grinned before kicking Pidgey, and since Pidgey was focused into attacking, it didn't see the kick, and got knocked out. Natta sulked as he returned Pidgey.

"Go, Rattata!" Yelled Natta as a rat-like pokemon came out. 'This is it, I lost.'

"Appearantly this'll be two-on-two. Return, Machop!" Yelled Chris as his muscular pokemon was returned. Natta blinked not believing Chris's idiocy. "Go, Oddish!"

Natta smirked as the small weed took the stage. "Rattata, use Tackle!" Yelled Natta, but Chris laughed at that.

"Oddish, use Absorb." Said Chris. Rattata tried to strike Oddish, but the small weed dodged and stabbed Rattata which allowed it to suck all of Rattata's energy easily. Natta yelped before returning his Rattata. "Hmph, is that all? I was hoping for a challenge." Said Chris before walking down the route once more.

But Natta wasn't just going to give up. "I'll get stronger, and I'll beat you, this I swear!" Yelled Natta before running to Pallet Town for his license.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Okay, just a few things: 1.) You cannot do two activities in one post. In this case, find an item and capture a wild pokemon. My fault for not mentioning that so I'll let you go this time. (where did you get the potion. i'm curious) 2.) Your post is still a tad bit short. check out Zimvee's thread (The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region). I'm kind of copying what he is doing in it, including post length. 3.) Sentret doesn't know agility lol. Check out the chapter thread and the wild pokemons' attacks are there. But besides that...
    You caught a level three male Sentret
    You found an Antidote (And potion I guess)
    update your trainer card please

To scythe: Good writing and a good point (great way to use creativity), but it was way too short. Same with dboring, check out Zimvee's thread The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region and check it out.
    Since you didn't keep the Pidgey... Eevee grew to level 6!

To Rubii Naruto: Great post! You showed Chris's character very well by letting him take it very hard on that young trainer. Poor kid lol.
    Machop grew to level 7!
    Machop learned Focus Energy!
    Oddish grew to level 7!

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    yeah i should have mentioned that my father gave me the potion before leaving.. And im sorry about the double activities i didnt relize it im still to the whole rp style i will look up the things you told me and i promise my next posts will keep getting better.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Trainer name- Grecko Rage
    Gender-male
    Age-18
    Birthdate-2-17-90

Appearance- Grecko isnt very tall for his age, he stands at 5' 5 and is an average build. He has spikey black hair with blonde spikes in the front. He wears a dirty old long brown coat to remind him of his father.

Personality- Grecko is very friendly and very hyper active. He sometimes gets out of control but he usually knows when hes pushing the limit. He will always stop and help out a person in need without asking for anything in return.

History- When Grecko was 14 his father had taken him out to catch him his first pokemon. His father used his machoke to catch Grecko his cyndaquil that he still has to this day. On their way home Greckos father just seemed to vanish and all that remained was his trench coat. Grecko wears this trench coat to remember everything his father did for him. For the past four years Grecko and his cyndaquil lived off the streets helping people who needed help. Now he hopes to become a real pokemon trainer and change his life.

Pokemon Species-Cyndaquil
    Nickname-flare
    Gender-male
    Attacks- Tackle
    Ember
    leer
    How Obtained-learned through training
    (this is my bio if you wouldnt mind me joining late)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Sorry about that Pika, wrote that while I was in class so I rushed it. Also as my character is a support and not realy for solo battleing, I'm going to get him to Viridian city pokemon centre, and if you want to group up, my char will meet you there

tim0789: the how obtained section is for how you got your pokemon not how it got its moves

ooc: I put in a request to change my username, if approved itll be changed to Triaspia, just a heads up

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Trainer name- Grecko Rage
    Gender-male
    Age-18
    Birthdate-2-17-90

Appearance- Grecko isnt very tall for his age, he stands at 5' 5 and is an average build. He has spikey black hair with blonde spikes in the front. He wears a dirty old long brown coat to remind him of his father.

Personality- Grecko is very friendly and very hyper active. He sometimes gets out of control but he usually knows when hes pushing the limit. He will always stop and help out a person in need without asking for anything in return.

History- When Grecko was 14 his father had taken him out to catch him his first pokemon. His father used his machoke to catch Grecko his cyndaquil that he still has to this day. On their way home Greckos father just seemed to vanish and all that remained was his trench coat. Grecko wears this trench coat to remember everything his father did for him. For the past four years Grecko and his cyndaquil lived off the streets helping people who needed help. Now he hopes to become a real pokemon trainer and change his life.

Pokemon Species-Cyndaquil
    Nickname-flare
    Gender-male
    Attacks- Tackle
    Ember
    leer
    How Obtained-learned through training
    (this is my bio if you wouldnt mind me joining late)

I don't mind if you join, just two things 1.) I will remove the ember attack because cyn doesn't know this attack at level 5 2.) yeah, just like scythe said, the "How Obtained" part means how you got your pokemon lol

Sorry about that Pika, wrote that while I was in class so I rushed it. Also as my character is a support and not realy for solo battleing, I'm going to get him to Viridian city pokemon centre, and if you want to group up, my char will meet you there

tim0789: the how obtained section is for how you got your pokemon not how it got its moves

ooc: I put in a request to change my username, if approved itll be changed to Triaspia, just a heads up

gosh, i sure can't do stuff like that while I'm in class. I have a teacher breathing down my neck 24/7 lol
    I don't care if you join up with me, just how would you like to handle this? It's hard to be together without godmodding you. If you want, you can meet a trainer in your second post and pair up with him or her instead. Make it like a helpless trainer who doesn't have a clue about anything so you'll involve yourself a lot by helping them. Just a suggestion...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I dont mind if you God mod me a little, Ill just incoportate it in with my post as my characters actions

Okay, then let's meet up.

To tim0789- Sorry I didn't get back to you. You can go ahead and respond to chapter one and part one of chapter two. I'll make your bio.

To everyone- People who have posted part one of chapter two can now post part two of chapter two. You should be at the entrance of Viridian City at the end of this post.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    (sorry I haven't been on. My job is killer and the hours are late. So I'm going to bow out of this one. Sorry, everyone.)

It's alright. We still have one spot open for anyone who wants to join.

Trainer Name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Birthdate-

Appearance-

Personality-

History-

Pokemon (have one to six)
    Species/Nickname-
    Gender-
    How Obtained-

I will get back to everyone when I come home later tonight.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "wow i've been on route one for about an hour now, hmm i wonder how much further till viridian city, but well i'm here lets take a break come on out you guys" Beo said as he threw his two pokeballs into the air. "ele" zaps said excitidly, mean while sentret ran behind a tree it seems he is still scared of Beo and elekid. "oh sentret come on now you dont have to be scared of me i'm your trainer now" Beo said with a smile on it's face. Beo started to rub sentrets head, then it used defense curl and rolled further away. "ok sentret you take all the time you need were in no rush, i know one day you'll be a great assest to this team.

Meanwhile further ahead another pokemon trainer was watching Beo "Hmph poor kid cant even trainer a sentret what a weakling" he said with a smirk, as he started walking over to Beo. Beo heared the footsteps behind him and quickly spun around. He saw a boy about 5'7 ft wearing a white shirt and shorts. "My name is Elija and i want to challenge you to a one on one pokemon battle" Elija exclaimed. Beo jumped up in joy " yay my first pokemon battle, i accept" He shouted

"ele" Zaps said ready to battle. Beo looked at Zaps "Sorry zaps but i'm gonna go with sentret on this one trust me" Beo said as sentret shyly walked infront of him.

"Haha your gonna use that little thing, then be it go pidegy" Elija shouted throwing his pokeball out.

"Now pidgey, sandattack" Elija shouted pidgey started kicking sand at sentret's face.

"Sentret you can do this now use defense curl to make the sand miss your eyes" Beo shouted, Sentret curled into a ball as the sand started pelting his back.

"uh hmph nice move Beo but you wont last much longer hiding in you defense, PIdgey swoop in and use tackle." ELija shouted, PIdgey went airborne.

"OK sentret stay in defense curl till i tell you" Beo exclaimed

"Whats he up to" Elija thought to himself as pidgey darted straight for sentret.

"One more second sentret, right about now quickly hit pidgey with a scratch attack as it nears you" Beo Shouted as Sentret fiercly scratched at pidgeys face. Pidgey fell out of the sky and rolled across the ground.

"pidgey get up now" Elija said. PIdgey tried lifting it's self up but it was no use it fainted to the ground.

"Yes sentret we did it, we won are first pokemon battle" Beo said happily while picking up sentret and carrying it on his shoulders. "Ok now both of you Zaps and sentret return" Beo said returning his pokemon to there pokeballs. Elija walked over to Beo "Well that was an awesome battle, it seems i misjudge you there, how did you get sentret to stop being scared so quickly?" Elija asked. Beo gave a smile " It was simple, all i had to do was put a little faith in my pokemon thats all" Beo explained. The two trainers shook hands and went there sepreate ways.

"AHh where is viridian city?" Beo said to himself. Then he noticed a sign up ahead, <Viridian City>. "Yes we've made it guys were in viridian city" Beo shouted. He stood at the city entrance thinking about his previous battle and other important things. Then looking up to the sky he though about his new sentret, and how he was able to make it not scared anymore, and that put a smile on his face. "Uh i've had a pretty good first day so far" Beo said smiling.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter one

Grecko awoke in the veridian city pokemon center. He had slept there to make sure he was fully rested for his first day as an official pokemon trainer. After packing his things he walked over to nurse joy and asked for his cyndaquil back. She gladly handed the pokemon over to him and said, "good luck to you and your pokemon". Grecko nodded as he made his way towards Proffesor Oaks lab.

About an hour later Grecko had finaly managed to get to Oaks lab, and on his way he had spotted a couple of trainers leaving there with there new pokedexs. "hmmm i guess im late," he said to himself as he opened the door of the lab.

"HELLO!", is anyone here, scremed the anxious new trainer. As he walked around the lab he noticed lots of pokeballs and notes written by scientist and other people. Then out of no where came this medium sized old man, known no other than proffesor oak.

"How can i help you", Oak said with a smile. "MY name is Grecko Rage, and im here to become a trainer", Grecko said excitedly. "Well than young man let me get your pokedex and a couple of pokeballs for you, and you can go on your way," Oak said as he gathered the things he had promised. Oak handed the items over to Grecko and than warned him about the Evil organization known as Team Rocket.

"Dont worry about me, oak, im sure cyndaquil and i can handle ourselves just fine", Grecko said with a smile as he walked out of Oaks office and up to route one. "Well what a confident young trainer he was, i guess we will see how well he really does," Oak said laughing as he closed his door for the day.

Once Grecko got to the entrance of route one he stopped and looked up into the sky and than he said softly to himself...."Well dad its time for me to make you proud."

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    As Bobby left Pallet Town, Totodile was on his shoulder and Trapinch was trying to keep up. "Well guys, it looks like there is a gym in the next town ahead!" Bobby said excitely. He put away his Pokenav that his mother had givin him for his journey.

Suddenly they heard a rusleing in the bushes. "Whos there?" Bobby asked. Suddenly a Squirle like pokemon jumped out and stood on its tail. "Wow! A Sentret!" Bobby cried as he took out his pokedex. " It has a very nervous nature. It stands up high on its tail so it can scan wide areas." "Oh-ho! We can use that! Totodile Leer!" The big-jaw pokemon jumped into action and threw a scary look towards Sentret.

"Sentret!" the scout pokemon said, scared out of its mind.

"Quick Trapinch! Grab its tail with Bite!"

"Trapinch!" the ant lion pokemon cried as it took a big bite out of Sentret.

"Sent!" Sentret cried out in pain as Trapinch bit down.

"Now Trapinch! Swing it around!" Bobby ordered. Using its strong jaws Trapinch swung Sentret in a big arc before letting go. "Now Totodile! Use a Scratch to bring it straight down!"

"Toto!" the blue alligater yelled as he jumped in the air and swung his claws down. The Sentret hit the ground and made a big pile of dust. Bobby went over to look at it and saw that it was out.

"Looks like we're done here!" Bobby said happily and, on that note, starting making their way northward.
    (OOC: that was not my best post lol. Im just trying to keep up!)

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter two part one

Grecko decided to take a break from his long day by lounging under a tree found on route one. He released his cyndaquil and gave it some food to eat, as he snacked down on some chips he bought the other day. "Well Cyndaquil, were officially trainers today so lets make it worth while and do a good job", he said to his cyndaquil as he set his chips on the ground beside him. The Cyndaquil looked up at him and started to shake his said, "Cynda!" he said with a loud burst of joy.

As Grecko reached for his chips to put them away he notice they were gone, he looked around and saw a poochyena eating all of his chips. "Hey you, those are mine and i paid for them, now your gonna pay!", yelled the angry Grecko catching the pooychena's attention. "Alright, are you ready cyndaquil", Grecko said with a smile as he ordered his cyndaquil to use a tackle attack.

Cyndaquil charged at the poocyhena who seemed to care less and just sat there eating the chips. As cyndaquil went to hit the pooychena it dodged the attack and used bite on cyndaquil. "CYNDA!", it yelled in pain as grecko watched. "Ok cyndaquil give it a tackle attack again and cyndaquil charged up and hit the pooychena square on. "GRRRR", the pooychena growled as it kicked dust into cyndaquils eyes. Grecko watched as cyndaquil stuttered back and fourth and the pooychena getting ready to bite again. "GAAA cyndaquil jump into the air," he yelled thinking on his feet. As cyndaquil jumped into the air the pooychena ran right under neath of him. "Now cyndaquil aim down and use a tackle." he yelled. "Cynda!," it screamed as it crashed down on the pooychena knocking it unconcious.

"SWEET job cyndaquil", Grecko yelled as he threw a pokeball at the poochyena. Grecko and Cyndaquil watched as the ball locked and the pooychena had been captured. "alright! i caught a pooychena!" Grecko yelled in joy!

As grecko and cyndaquil danced in joy, they had know idea they were being watched from a distance.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Better post this time. I'm very impressed!
    Sentret grew to level 5!
    You made it to Viridian City!

To Zimvee: I know you're busy, way busier than me at least lol! The post was still good though.
    Trapinch grew to level 6!
    Totodile grew to level 6!
    You're ready for your second post!

To tim0789: Good first post. The second post was decent too, but just for future reference, end your post after you throw the ball at a wild pokemon and I will decide if you caught it or not. Not your fault since I didn't mention that.
    You caught a level 4 Poochyena!
    You're ready for your second post!

Last edited:

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter two part two

After recently capturing a poochyena Grecko decided he should take time to relax and let his two pokemon get to know each other. So he sat down and watched as his two okemon ran around and played together. And then he heard someone..."Hello again Grecko, its been a while, hasnt it" a mysterious voice said from behind him. Grecko stood up and turned around to see his old childhood friend Tommy. "Tommy wow it has been a while, what have you been up to?" Grecko asked his old friend. "Ah you know just raising my pokemon and taking down gym leaders, like i said i would when i left town."

As Grecko looked down at the ground he started to remember how Tommy and himself planned to leave their home and become great trainers, but because of his dads dissaperance Grecko couldnt take a chance on leaving back than. "Well thats good im glad to hear that" Grecko said with a fake smile. "Ya so i hear youve finaly started your own journey, thats great"Tommy said with a smile.

"Ya well i figured it was time me and cyndaquil left and did everything we could to be a great trainer" Grecko said. "haha well im glad to hear that, but i actually have to run, so ill see ya around", Tommy said as he started to run away in a hurry. "Hmm ya il see ya around, and were gonna have to battle the next time to" Grecko yelled to his friend who was off in the distance. "YES WE WILL!!" Tommy yelled as he was pretty much out of sight. "Grecko feeling like he had to get on his way returned his pokemon, and set off on his way.

A little while later he finaly reentered veridian city, and Grecko smiled as he knew he had to get stronger so he wouldnt let Tommy down.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    After taking a rest with his pokemon and eating a delicious lunch cooked by Mr Mime, Chris set off towards Viridian City with Eevee resting on his shoulder. "Team Rocket had a headquarters in Viridain City before they disbanded" Chris told Eevee. "If we're going to find out what happened to my parents this is a good place to start". Chris walked into the city and sourveyed his surroundings, among the houses was a pokemon center, a pokemart, and an old rundown gym.

As Chris approached the pokemart he spotted a newspaper stand. dropping 25P into the slot he took out the paper, the front page read 'Team Rocket spotted in Viridian City: Members of the pokemon thieving gang, Team Rocket, have been sighted lurking in the back streets of Viridian City. Officer Jenny advises trainers and civilians not to approach engage Team Rocket to battle, instead run to the nearest safety house and call the local police' Chris folded the newspaper up and put it in his bag. "looks like we might get some answers here after all" Chris said, scratching Eevee's head.

As Chris approached the door to the pokemart it flew open and a guy wearing a mask ran out, followed by a screaming woman "He stole my bag" she cried. Chris's hand reached for a pokeball "Electabuzz, use Thunderwave" the yellow and black humanoid pokemon bust from the ball in a flash of light and sent a weak jolt of electricity towards the theif stopping him in his tracks. Chris ran up to the thief and grabbed the bag. Though the gap in the thief's unzipped jacket Chris spotted a large red R on his shirt and pressed a few buttons on his poke-etch which began ringing "Police Headquarters, Virdian City branch, Officer Jenny speaking how may I help you?", came Jenny's voice through the speaker "Officer Jenny, my names Chris, I'm a trainer registered with Oak, Dex number 32156, I have a member of Team Rocket temporarily paralyzed in front of the Pokemart if you coul......" the line cut out and was quickly replaced by the sound of a screeching motorcycle and Officer Jenny came speeding into sight.

With the Rocket grunt handcuffed Officer Jenny turned to Chris and said "Thanks for the help, catching him, though I would appreciate it if you avoided confronting Team Rocket and leave that to the police, It's getting late now, go check yourself into the Pokemon center and I'll get you to fill in a police report in the morning". Without saying another word, Officer Jenny sped off back towards the police station.

After restocking food and supplies used on route 1, Chris headed towards the pokemon center. The sliding doors opened and Chris was greeted by Nurse Joy. "Hi there, how can I help you" she said in her cheery voice. "I'd like to book a room for the night, my Dex number is 32156". Nurse Joy typed on her computer for a minute then reached into a nearby draw and pulled out a key. "Your room is the fourth on the left" she said handing the key to Chris. "Tea will be served at 6 o'clock in the lobby, so don't go anywhere" said Joy winking. "Thanks" said Chris as he took his key and went to sit in one of the lobby booths, where he took out a brush and began to groom Eevee

ooc: All ready for ya pika

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To tim0789: hmmm... I guess we'll see Tommy one day later in this rp
    You made it to Viridian City.

To scythe: Good post and all.... but you're not even supposed to be in Viridian City yet. Your post should be on Route 1. But do not worry about retyping anything. That'll just be considered your second post.
    Give me the levels of your pokemon again please.

Okay, so I still need to hear from......
    Munchlax Fan- on first post
    Zimvee- On second post
    Rubii Naruto- On second post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back