• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • you know, since I guess Abbie is gonna let this die maybe I can run this thing instead (and i'll actually stay with it) This rp will be a lot like the one you're running, Zimvee, it'll just involve Team Rocket more. i won't make a another thread, I'll just continue onto this one. Is that okay with everyone?

If it is, then people can pm me to give me ideas on how team rocket can be really involved in this rp.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Okay, fine, I will, just a little bit of housekeeping first. These are the accepted people
    Accepted
    Pika_Master414
    sythe
    Cruelty And The Beast
    DarkHaven3- Same as above
    Zimvee- same thing with Vibravia
    Stevey Poo- same thing with Altaria
    Whi-Lin Thorne- same as above
    AlexB1001
    Then the person with the little symbols that I can't type lol
    Denied
    Siris Avrage- ?? Since you haven't been on this website for almost ten days, I don't think you'll ever respond, but I'll put down what I have to say anyway. First off, the history is very unlikely and second, what's with all the weapons, and superpowers, and crap. This is Pokemon, not Call of Duty.

Okay, and I think that is it. If I skipped over you then tell me. Okay, no next order of business. The profile. This is how I would like the profile to be filled out.
    Trainer name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Birthdate-

Appearance- (I would like for everyone to make trainer cards like the one in my sig)

Personality-

History-

Pokemon (Now I am not requiring you to have at least three pokemon. You can have only one if you would like to have room to capture Kanto pokemon)

Species/Nickname-
    Gender-
    Attacks- (The pokemon will be beginners so no powerful attacks. I will probably pick the attacks, but you may request like a special tm if you want)
    How Obtained-

Everyone just needs to edit their profile. I'm not requiring you to retype one in this form. Hey, I was just pointing out common sense. We'll get this thing going when everything is fixed up, but I'm not waiting forever. How about this: the deadline to get everything ready will be tomorrow night. This'll show that you're dedicated to this rp. If you're not ready, then we'll just leave you behind. Hopefully everyone can do this :)

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Trainer name-Bobby Baker
    Gender-Male
    Age-16
    Birthdate-November 3, 1991

Appearance-
    The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Personality-Bobby on the surface seems to be rather edgy and sarcastic. While he has a sarcastic streak a mile long deep down he is a very happy carefree boy. Always thinking up random thoughts and saying them out loud Bobby is known to draw odd looks from people. He also dosen't know when to keep his mouth shut, saying the first thing that comes to his head, most of the time inappropriate at the time. Tries to come off as a ladies man, Bobby actually is hopeless when it comes to dating. This isnt surprising as he is known to be shy at first, but when you get to know him he is one of the closet friends you'll have.

History-Born prematurely on November 3rd 1991, it looked like Bobby wasn't going to last long in this world. But as fate would have it Bobby is a fighter at heart and manage to recover from his unknown condition. His first few years were rough living with his mom in his Grandma's house while his dad was at college. As soon as he graduated Bobby's father took his mom and Bobby into his small apartment in Pallet Town. They soon quickly moved to a condo where Bobby was introduced to Pokemon and other kids. In kindergarden the other kids distrusted Bobby so he turned to his wild Pokemon friends for support. Their friendship didn't last long as soon Bobby and his family moved to Vermillion City.

Pokemon
    Species/Nickname-Totodile
    Gender-Male
    Attacks-Scratch, Leer
    How Obtained-Recieved as a Starter from Prof. Elm

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • If your completely re-doing the rp..i'm all set. I already posted my application twice and we were told both times before we could be advanced trainers. That's why my pokemon weren't the beginning stages. So if its going to be beginning only..i'm all set. Let me know.

Years
  • Name: Tyson Brass
    Birthdate: 5th December 1996
    Appearance: Tyson has long, brown hair with a fringe to the top of his forehead; he also wears it behind his ears. His eyes are deep and charcoal-black in colour: many people can see their relfections when they look deeply into them. He wears a yellow shirt with a beige jumper that has vertical blue stripes going along it. Tyson has knee-length, grey shorts and dark blue sneakers. For his age, he is quite tall; he is also very athletic and strong. His teeth are sparkling white and he wears a small, leather satchel to carry his equipment.

Personality: Tyson is a kind, shy and gentle boy who cares and loves others more than anything in the world: this is because he is incredibly grateful for everything he has in life. He is quite mature and follows orders from his elders; however, he knows the difference between right and wrong and has a heart of pure gold; he would not even think of doing something negative. He is very persistent and determined, something that he says is a key for his upcoming Pokémon Adventure; he sticks to his objectives and succeeds them if possible. He is courageous and brave also, but is very safe and does nothing that would put anyone else in danger.

History: Born on December the 5th in 1996, forever Tyson has been a shy boy with a strong belief in his views and opinions. He was born on Cinnabar Island where he was raised as a lonely infant until he was 5, when the family moved over to Viridian City because Tyson would have more friends over there, with the large amount of public and all. They went abord the S.S.Anne and got to Virdian City; on the way from Route 1, however, Tyson's mother caught a Rattata to help her through life and to make her feel safer.

It evolved to a Raticate when Tyson was 8, but nothing had happened since he was a mere 5-year-old: the reason for this late evolution was that Mira, Tyson's mother, rarely trained it. When this happened, Tyson became fascinated by Pokémon and began to read many novels onm the subject. Immediately, his favourite became Eevee because of it's evolutionary line of many different Pokémon.

2 years later, Alan, Tyson's father, had to leave to Hoenn for two months on busines: his last words to Tyson were "Be proud." He dropped a Poké Ball in front of his son holding an Eevee - and his son has not seen him since.

Eevee
    Nickname: Eve
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Munchlax Fan- Since I didn't say that sign ups were closed, i don't mind if you join. Just please note how I want the profile to be filled. But now I will say it: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Thanks to Zimvee and Chabz for fixng their profiles. I'm going to start an ooc thread soon.

Oh and Zimvee mentioned putting pokemon from different regions in the roleplay. I think I will do that. Just a heads-up to everyone because if there's more pokemon in the rp then they might only appear once in the whole roleplay so if you want it badly, you better catch it.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks to Zimvee and Chabz for fixng their profiles. I'm going to start an ooc thread soon.

Umm..i didn't edit my profile. I said that if I HAD to change my pokemon to the first evolutionary that I was going to remove myself from the RP. If you don't care that I'm not a starter trainer, then I'll stay. Otherwise, I'm not going to take part. Please let me know because I'll need to update my stuff to say which RP's i'm still in.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Umm..i didn't edit my profile. I said that if I HAD to change my pokemon to the first evolutionary that I was going to remove myself from the RP. If you don't care that I'm not a starter trainer, then I'll stay. Otherwise, I'm not going to take part. Please let me know because I'll need to update my stuff to say which RP's i'm still in.

oops, sorry

I want all the trainers to be beginners so they can travel through the Kanto Region and earn gym badges. I don't really want trainers to start their adventure with pokemon at level 50 already. I'm sorry that I'm changing the rules around but this'll work better.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Okay thanks, just delete my posts or remove me from the list. Bye.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Okay, Stevey Poo, let's stay focused here. This is what your profile is supposed to look like.

Trainer name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Birthdate-

Appearance- (I would like for everyone to make trainer cards like the one in my sig)

Personality-

History-

Pokemon (Now I am not requiring you to have at least three pokemon. You can have only one if you would like to have room to capture Kanto pokemon)

Species/Nickname-
    Gender-
    Attacks- (The pokemon will be beginners so no powerful attacks. I will probably pick the attacks, but you may request like a special tm if you want)
    How Obtained-

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Name: Beo Zehper

Appearance: Beo is on the short side for his age being about only 5'7. He weighs no more the 135 lbs, and his build is of the athletic kind.. NIce sized arms, abs, you get the picture. Blonde is the color of his hair, which is on the short side with the front spiked up. His eyes are a light blue, and ar usualy squinted when he is outside. Beo wears a black short sleeved under armor type shirt, with a blue vest over top. On the vest you can see pockets which holds all of his pokemon. He wears a black head band with wristbands. On this bands are pokeball desings that go the whole way around. Usually is always wearing blue jeans, and his sneakers. He carries around his back pack which is black, with a big poke ball design in the middle. Although there is one thing that makes Beo very self concsious about himself, and that is a big scar that starts about an inch above his left eye, and ends about an inch below his left eye.

Personality: Beo is a very outgoing young man, although his mouth can get him in to a bit of trouble when going on about how he is going to be the best trainer someday. Besides the fact of that he is usually relaxed except for in times of crisis. He is not always the smoothest guy when it comes to talking to girls ether, he tends to stutter or forget what to say. Probably one of the worst things about him though is his hero complex, he feels like he always has to help people out even when they dont ask for it. This causes Beo alot of grief because it always seems to get him in to awful situations. All in all Beo is a good kid, he just lets his ego get the best of him at times. When it comes to seeing people upset or hurt Beo has a weak spot for them becuase of what happened with his brother.. He is very caring and gentle towards pokemon and hates to see them being used for the wrong reasons. When you first meet him he may come on a s a bit strong but thats just how is around new people but once you get to know him he calms down a bit.

Background: Beo was born in the Johto region, where he also grew up, with his twin brother. Beo grew up around alot of strong pokemon trainers, becuase of his dad's reputation. When Beo was five years old his dad let him play with his elektabuzz, and thats when he knew he wanted to e a pokemon trainer. When Beo and his brother turned 10 they were getting ready to leave on there journeys heading separate ways, Beo was going to go to Kanto, while his brother would go to hoenn. On that day though Beo's brother went missing before his boat left, nobody every knew what happened to him... It killed Beo inside not to know so he post poned his journey to stay home with his parents.

Beo ended up not being able to leave becuase he was scared something would happen to him like it did his brother. When Beo's 18th birthday came around he relized it was time to leave when his dad told him that when he saw Beo playing with pokemon he knew his destiny and that was to be a great pokemo trainer like himself. He had alot of ground to make up for thse lost eight years. That day marked the day of his journey, although he had this feeling that he was being watched by somebody he shrugged it off and left home to go on his journey
    Pokemon: Elekid
    NIckname: Zaps
    Attacks:
    Tackle
    Growl
    Tunder Shock
    How i recieved: Egg given to from father's elektabuzz

Pokemon: Elekid
    Name: Zaps
    Lvl: 5
    Moves:
    Tackle
    Thundershock
    Growl
    ThunderWave

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To dboring: I actually said that nobody else could sign up, but I have a feeling that a lot of people are not going to respond. So you're Accepted

go ahead and make a trainer card: https://pokecharms.com/

These are the people I have officially signed up right now:
    Pika_Master414
    Zimvee
    dboring
    Stevey Poo- Almost Ready
    Munchlax Fan- Almost Ready
    scythe
    Chabz- Almost Ready
    Rubii Naruto

You will get on the list by fixing your profile and then notifying me. I only want at the most three more people until we start.

Now Sign-ups are closed (for now). This time I'm being serious. Do not waste your time filling out a profile until I see if some people who've already signed up still want to do this.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    oh sorry i didnt notice that thanks for accepting me though and am i allowed to use elekid
    and how do i use my trainer card i cant find my sig thingy

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • oh sorry i didnt notice that thanks for accepting me though and am i allowed to use elekid
    and how do i use my trainer card i cant find my sig thingy

what you do is you go to the user control panel at the top. after that, scroll down the left until you find "edit signiture" when you get there you can do one of two things
    1.) copy and paste the trainer card (Idk if you can actually do that yet looking at the number of times you've posted)
    2.) save the picture and then click upload image from cpu. or you can copy and paste the url. then just click insert pic and you're finished

got that :)

oh and yeah, you can use elekid

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Trainer name- Chris
    Gender- Male
    Age- 18
    Birthdate- 7-2-1990

Appearance- on tc in sig

Personality- Not one for battling, more of a support character

History- Parents met while working in a pokemon centre shortly before they both left to fight the first team rocket before settleing in the forrest to treat wild pokemon, when Chris was 8 he went out training with some of his parents pokemon, hearing a scream he ran back towards the house and saw team rocket carrying his parents lifeless bodies being carried out of the house, he ran into his hideout under the house and found a letter and bag of supplies there, the letter was written by his mother, it said team rocket was back and coming after them, it contained instructions to take the pokemon he had with him and the bag of supplies and get as far away as possible. Chris put the letter into the bag and went into the house, he grabbed the pokeballs for his parents pokemon he was training with and his fathers vest, he then went to the medicine chest and grabbed all the potions, and ran off through the forrest to a nearby town

Pokemon

Species/Nickname- Eevee
    Gender- M
    Attacks- Tackle, Bite
    How Obtained- Found week and hungry in the forest, Chris brought it back to full health, the two have been inseparable ever since

Species/Nickname- Mr Mime
    Gender- M
    Attacks- Protect, Rest, Double Slap, Psychic
    How Obtained- One of his fathers pokemon, is skilled with treating pokemon injuries

Species/Nickname- Scyther
    Gender- M
    Attacks- Cut, Slash, Endure, False Swipe
    How Obtained- Fathers pokemon, befriended after he found it left for dead by a trainer

Species/Nickname- Jynx
    Gender- F
    Attacks- Lovely Kiss, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Shadow Ball
    How Obtained- One of mothers pokemon, a talented cook

Species/Nickname- Electabuzz
    Gender- F
    Attacks- Thunderwave, Thunder Punch, Swift, Thunderbolt
    How Obtained- Mothers pokemon, rescued it in her younger days from a powerplant where it was being used to power the generators by Team Rocket

Species/Nickname- Magmar
    Gender- F
    Attacks- Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Double Team
    How Obtained- When mother worked at a pokemon centre, magmar was left with her to be treated, the trainer never returned, she ad magmar quickly became friends

my pokemon are mostly low level, Scyther, Magmar and Electabuzz (to a lesser extent) are the only pokemon to have had some battle experience, due to parents focusing more on healing pokemon rather then battling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back