• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Fine fine, I'll let you slide, but you better work on improving you writing because you will not slide with Misty.
    And I also need to to type out the list of pokemon you have and which ones are in your party and which ones aren't

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    GYM BATTLE 1 part 1

Beo woke up the next morning itching and raring for his gym battle against Brock, he stayed up late last night trying to figure out a good strategy becuase all of Brocks pokemon were of the rock type. Knowing this didnt help much considering his pokemon werent very strong against rock type pokemon. "Well after all of last night staying up I think I finally figured out the perfect stratgey" Beo said to himself as he got dressed and made his way to the gym.

Entering the gym Beo looked around to see a normal pokemon arena but it was made of rocks and there were giant boulders every were, "Woah this is gonna be a tough battle" Beo thought to himself. Then he saw Brock, "Ah you must be the challenger,... Beo isn;t it" Brock asked. Beo looked up to him "Yes that would be me, so when should we start" Beo asked. Brock came down and stood on one side of the arena as Beo made his way to the other side. Then the offical came out and stood at the side lines " Todays gym battle will be a one on one pokemon battle each trainer is allowed to use two pokemon" said the official. "GO geodude" Brock said as geodude made its way out of the pokeball. "ok good he is starting the way I figured" Beo thought to himself, "Now go mankey" Beo ordered as mankey came out of it's pokeball.

"Man---key" the pokemon said.

"Hmph that might be a little weak against a rock type but will see your strategy wont we" Brock said.

"Yes you will" Beo said smirkly

"NOw geodude Rock throw" Brock ordered

"Ok mankey you remeber the plan just use your speed, dodge and keep your distance till I say so" Beo said to his mankey.

Geodude levitated rocks from the ground and started hurling them at mankey, but mankey swiftly moved around the rocks.

"Hmph you cant dode forever, Geodude use rockthrow again" Brock oredered as it started hurling more rocks this time mankey started blocking them with its arms and legs like it was fighting them.

"Great job mankey keep it up, he is already getting tired" Beo yelled

"What is his startegy" Brock wandered to himself, "Now once more geodude"

Geodude started throwing more rocks until it got slower and slower at throwing them

"Errg Geodude finish it with rocktomb" Brock ordered as geodude levitated huge boulders over mankeys entire body and dropped them.

"Mankey you know what to do" Beo shouted

As the rocks appeared to land on top of the mankey

"Geodude go make sure you got it" Brock yelled as geodude slowly made its way over to the pile of rocks.

"Now mankey come out and hit it with a barage of low kicks" Beo ordered as mankey popped out of the back pile of rocks as it seemed mankey had dodge the pile and hid behind the rocks waiting for this moment.

"What no" Brock shouted as geoudude was plummeted with many llow kicks until it fainted to the ground.

"Nice job mankey" Beo said as brock withdrew geodude

"Geodude is unable to battle" The official annouced as mankey fell to one knew sweating alot.

"Ahh no mankey i guess that took alot of" Beo said as mankey fainted

"Mankey is unable to battle both trainers are down to one pokemon" the official announced

"Well this is a better battle then i thought it would be Beo but lets see you handle my onix go" Brock said as a giant snake like creature made of boulders popped out of the pokeball.

"Well it's your turn zaps I know were at a disadvantage but i believe in you" Beo said to zaps pokeball as he threw it out and out came his elekid.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    One Down, 7 to Go!

After defeating Brock's Junior Trainer, it was time to face Brock and get the badge. Colin walked up to him and said...

"Ready for our battle Brock?"

"Sure am Colin. My judge will explain the rules," Brock responded.

The judge said, "This will be a 2 on 2 battle. The challenger can make substitutions, but the leader may not."

"I choose you, Aether!" Colin yelled.

Aether the Espeon appeared before Colin, in the ever-familiar white light.

"Come on out Geodude!" Brock yelled.

Brock's Geodude appeared before him. Colin knew about this Geodude: It's strategy and attacks, seeing as he fought beside it in the museum.

"BEGIN!"

Colin ordered Aether to use Growl. Knowing that it would be hard for Aether to get a good hit in, Colin decided to weaken Geodude's attacks.

Brock followed with a Rock Throw attack, but Aether was able to dodge the rocks.

Aether followed up with a full-power Return attack, but Brock ordered Geodude to use Tackle. The two collided head on, and both were knocked back. Both struggled to stand up, but they pulled it off.

Once again, the trainers ordered their Pokemon to do the same thing, and they collided once again. Aether, being a higher level barely managed to stand up, but Geodude went down, HARD.

"Geodude is unable to battle! The first round goes to Colin!!" The judge yelled.

Colin was excited that he won that round, but a few thoughts circled through his head. "One hit can take out Aether, but I need to see what his next Pokemon, not only what it can do, but what it IS."

"Come on out, Onix!" Brock called out.

A giant Rock Snake appeared before Brock. Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Onix, the Rock Snake Pokemon. When it travels underground, it causes rumbling and tremors. It can move at 50 mph."

"Oh great..." Colin thought. "..Not only is it *CENSOR*ing huge, it's powerful."

"Alright Aether, you are going to stay in there," Colin called to Aether.

Colin ordered Aether to use Growl once more, but Brock ordered Onix to use Screech. The Screech attack overpowered Aether's Growl, so Growl did nothing, while Screech lowered Aether's defenses.

Brock then ordered Onix to Bind Aether. Onix rapped it's tail around Aether, squeezing the life out of it. Aether was then thrown to the ground, knocked out.

"Espeon is unable to battle! Onix wins round 2!!" The judge called out..

Colin returned Aether, and he only hoped that he would make a full recovery.

"Let's go, Achilles!!!"

Achilles the Riolu appeared.

Colin ordered Riolu to use Swords Dance. Knowing that Fighting type moves are Super Effective on Rock types, he knew he need to power up his new Force Palm attack as much as he could.

Brock ordered Onix to use Rock Throw. Achilles managed to get its Swords Dance off, but Rock Throw made a direct hit.

Brock then ordered Onix to use Bind once more, to wrap up Riolu to get an easy finish.

"Hmph, it's over now, your Riolu doesn-"

All of the sudden, Achilles was engulfed in a white light.

"NO WAY!!!" Brock yelled out.

Achilles evolved into Lucario!! Not to mention, it couldn't have happened at a better time.

"Achilles!! Escape and use Force Palm!"

Achilles the Lucario easily escaped the Bind, and hit Onix with a head-on shot to the face.

"Onix can no longer battle! Colin has won the battle!" The judge yelled out.

"Wow, Achilles!! That couldn't have happened at a better time eh?"

"Lu, cari, Lucario!" Achilles said happily.

"That was a great battle Colin, and to prove that you won this match, I present you with two things. First, the Boulder Badge. It symbolizes that you beat me, and it is official for the Pokemon League. Second, take this TM. It's for Rock Tomb. It hit's your opponents with falling rocks, and it also slows them down. It's offensive and defensive at the same time!" Brock said with a large grin.

"Thanks Brock, but remember, if we do ever meet again, you're going down like the big baby you are!" Colin said sarcastically as he ran out of the gym.

Colin ran to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon, and rest for the night.

"One down, 7 to go."

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Gym Battle 1 Part 2

"Hmph you think you will beat my onix with that little electric pokemon" Brock said cockily.

"Well i'm using it so I think i was planning on it" Beo said smartly back.

"ONix use screech" Brock ordered as onix screeched as loud as it could creating sound waves knocking Zaps back into a giant boulder.

"Ahh zaps get up and use quick attack" Beo ordered as zaps ran in swiftly and quickly towards the onix.

"Oinx use rock throw" Brock ordered as onix started throwing rocks towards zaps, but zaps swiftly dodge them all and was moving in at an intense speed when it finally collided with the onix it knocked it over.

"Great shot zaps" Beo said kinda surprised.

"Errg onix get up and use rock throw again" Brock ordered as it started throwing rocks again this time hitting zaps directly knocking it to the ground.

Zaps slowly made its way up "Onix now use bind to finish it off" Brock ordered as onix wrapped its huge body around the tiny body of zaps, squezzing the life out of it.

"Ahh zaps use thundershock to try and lossen the grip" Beo shouted as zaps shocked the onix bareley doing any damage.

"Beo all good trainers know when it's time to surrender" Brock said

Beo was about to give up when he notice something on the ceiling, it was the sprinkler system!
    "I dont think it's over quite yet Brock, Zaps use thundershock on the ceiling" Beo ordered as zaps shot bolts of lighting at the ceiling causing the sprinkler system to go off and cover the whole gym and onix in water.

"NO WAY" Brock shouted

"WAY! NOw Zaps use thundershock on onix" Beo ordered as Zaps electrocuted the onix which caused it to lose its grip and faint.

"Onix can no longer battle, Beo is the winner" The official annonced as Beo ran over and hugged zaps.

A few minutes later Brock made his way over towards Beo "Well your a very bright trainer when it comes to strategies. so here you deserve it this is the boulder badge proof that you have beaten me" Brock said.

"Thanks Brock and great battle" Beo said as he started to make his way out of the gym.

"YOu know Beo you remind me of a trainer I faced about eight years ago, he was about ten years old at the time" Brock said as Beo stopped in his tracks and froze.

"Do you remeber his name" Beo asked

"ahh no I cant quite remeber that but he looked an awful lot like you" Brock said.

"Well thats intresting" Beo said as he made his way out of the gym and towards the pokemon center. "That had to be my brother he was talking about" Beo thought to himself.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    OoC: ha ya it wasnt very original but i was kinda in a hurry with that post and couldnt think of another idea

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Wow, you're battle stragedy was very original lol. Been watching the anime lately XD Oh, and you can pick a fossil from the Musuem for protecting it. It can be any fossil from any region.
    Mankey grew to level 14!
    Zaps grew to level 16!
    Mankey learned Fury Swipes!
    Mankey is trying to learn Karate Chop, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Karate Chop?
    Zaps is trying to learn Low Kick, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Low Kick?
    Zaps is trying to learn Swift, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Swift?
    You earned a Boulder Badge!

To KP-Jacob: Good first gym battle. Brock was a little shocked by Riolu, wasn't he?
    Aether grew to level 16!
    Achilles grew to level 18!
    Aether is trying to learn Confusion, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Confusion?
    You earned a Boulder Badge!

To Everyone: Route 3 will be up tonight. I'll put my post here later.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Blue went to the Pokemon Center for the night to heal his pokemon before heading to the gym the next day. After the battle with the Rocket Grunt, Blue was pretty confident in his battle with Brock. But he knew that Team Rocket would appear again. The battle was far from over.

Blue woke up the next morning and headed straight to the gym. Chris followed him to watch. Blue took a deep breath at the entrance and walked inside. The gym was very lit with rocks covering the large gym floor. A trainer stood on the other side.

"Ah, so you're that Blue who lead the rebellion against Team Rocket," the trainer said. Blue recognized him as Brock. "Well, you must be very strong. But don't think that you're getting an easy victory because you defeated Team Rocket."

"Don't worry, Brock, I'm going to give you a good battle," Blue said. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air while Brock did the same. Brock called on a Geodude while Blue's Growlithe appeared.

Blue already had a stragedy in mind. He knew that fire didn't affect rock so he had to weaken Geodude first. "Geodude, rock throw!" shouted Brock. "Growlithe dodge and leer!" shouted Blue. Growlithe leaped out of the way of the levitating rocks and shot glowing eyes at Geodude making it stare in fear.

"Geodude, use tackle!" shouted Brock. "Growlithe, again!" shouted Blue. Growlithe leaped out the way again and made his eyes glow again.

"Why do you keep dodging!" shouted Brock. "For this!" Blue responded. "Growlithe, ember!" Growlithe shot a blaze of fire that hit Geodude. Brock chuckled for a moment until he saw the damage the attack did. Geodude went flying back and got an extremely bad burn. "What!" Brock shouted. Blue held up his hand and smirked that he was making Brock shake. "Now, Growlithe, use tackle!" Growlithe ran forward and slammed Geodude straight into the wall knocking it out.

Brock pulled out another pokeball and threw it in the air. A large snake looking pokemon appeared. "Your last stragedy was quite clever, but can you handle this?" Brock asked. Blue decided to use the same stragedy since it was already working. "Growlithe, use leer!" shouted Blue.

"Not going to work this time. Onix, use screech!" Onix sent out a loud, ear piercing sound that made Blue hang on to his ears tight as well as stop Growlithe's attack. Onix then came forward and slammed straight into Growlithe. Growlithe lost balance of his feet and fell back. "Now, Onix, finish it with rock tomb!" Large boulders fell ontop of Growlithe completely knocking it down unconcious.

Blue called back Growlithe's pokeball and held up Turtwig's. This was his last hope and he wasn't worried. Turtwig was a grass type which meant it had the advantage. Blue threw the pokeball and a pokemon that looked like a Turtle appeared.

"Onix, tackle!" shouted Brock. Onix came flying forward. "Turtwig, withdraw!" Blue shouted. Turtwig drew its body into her shell and Onix attacked. Turtwig's shell went flying in the air and Turtwig came out while it was doing so. She landed back on her feet. "Now, use absorb!" shouted Blue. Green light formed around Onix and it all came back to Turtwig. Onix roared with pain as the attack was taking place.

Brock looked at the scene intensely and then held his hand out. "Onix, you can finish this battle with bind attack!" Onix came forward and wrapped its body around Turtwig's small one.

"Turtwig, get in side your shell using withdraw and wiggle out!" shouted Blue. Turtwig followed his orders and brought its body inside her shell. Blue could see her body rock back and forth until it popped out. "Now use absorb again to finish it off!" Turtwig came out of her shell and made Onxi glow green again. Onix roared with pain as the green went back to Turtwig. The pokemon couldn't take the attack and collapsed to the floor.

"The match goes to Blue from Viridian City!" shouted the announcer.

Turtwig ran to her trainer and leaped into his arms happily. Brock walked over as well and held something out to Blue. It was a Boulder Badge and a brown disc. "Here, take the Boulder Badge as proof of defeating me. And also take this tm. It contains Rock Tomb."

Blue thanked Brock and exited the gym with Chris. After a few errands were done, Chris and Blue were finally going to head to the next route and the next adventure.

OOC: Okay, Triaspia, you can do a post. I'm going to update everyone's bio's and then we are moving to Route 3!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    The dreaded post break has returned. You are not safe anywhere >:D

by the way, eveyone update their trainer cards

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Chapter 7: Route 3 (2 posts)
    This route will be the final stop before you go through Mt. Moon. It is a very grassy, partly wooded area that is filled with many wild pokemon and trainers itching for battle. The mountains are visible from the route. It is also rumor that a man selling Magikarp is at the Pokemon Center next to the mountains. Maybe you should go check that out...

Wild Pokemon
    Zigzagoon

Level- 5-8
    Type- Normal
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
    Rarity- Common

Nidoran Male

Level- 5-8
    Type- Poison
    Attacks- Leer, Peck, Focus Energy (if level 7)
    Rarity- Common

Nidoran Female

Level- 5-8
    Type- Poison
    Attacks- Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip (if level 7)
    Rarity- Common

Jigglypuff

Level- 5-8
    Type- Normal
    Attacks- Sing, Defense Curl
    Rarity- Uncommon

Torchic

Level- 5-8
    Type- Fire
    Attacks- Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy (if level 7)
    Rarity- Rare

Special Pokemon
    Magikarp

Level- 10
    Type- Water
    Attacks- Splash
    How to Obtain- A man is giving this "One of a Kind" pokemon to the first person who comes. So that is right, there is only one. The man can be found at the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon.

So do things how you've been doing them so far. Catch wild pokemon, battle trainers, be as creative as you want. And I'll mention this again, the more rare the pokemon, the better and more creative your post should be. Have fun as always! ^^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Route 3, Part 1

Colin knew that he was giving all of his attention to Achilles and Aether, but he couldn't help it: Those were the only useful ones for that gym battle. But he decided to make it right. He sent out Iris and Nemesis.

"You two, I know you haven't been out of your Pokeballs for awhile, white Aether and Achilles have. And I know how that must make you feel. But I've decided to make it up to you two. Today you will hang out with me all day outside, and we'll see if we can find you a new friend to play with!"

"Tai, low! Sne, Sneasel!" His Pokemon said happily.

The three of them decided to walk around, looking at the environment. After walking around for 2 hours, they decided to take a break.

After sitting on the ground, in some grass, Will started to talk.

"Wow, we've been walking THAT long, and we haven't seen a person or Pokemon anywhere. Jeez, this route sucks major *censor*!" Colin said while laughing.

His Pokemon just gave him a dirty look.

"Guess I took that one TOO far," Colin thought.

After lying down for 10 minutes, something kept tapping on Nemesis' shoulder.

"SNEASEL!!!" Nemesis screamed, as he turned around. An orange Pokemon was behind him. Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Torchic, the Chick Pokemon. A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F."

"Wow, a fire type!" Colin thought. "That could seriously help us out in the future! Iris, since you haven't battled in awhile, it's your turn to go in a fight."

"Tai, Taillow!" Iris said happily.

Colin told Iris to use Focus Energy, while the Torchic returned the favor, also using Focus Energy. (OoC: Notice how it knows that attack, hmm...:D)

Colin then ordered Iris to use Tackle attack, while the Torchic used Scratch attack. The two collided head on, but the Torchic landed a critical hit!

"It's okay Iris, you'll return that favor right now, TACKLE!!!"

Iris charged before Torchic could even react, knocking it on the ground. It was shaking trying to stand up, but it failed miserably.

Colin threw his Pokeball. It shook back and forth, flashing white and red.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Very decent post. Thought it was funny how your pokemon glared at you when you swore.
    You caught a level 7 Male Torchic!

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    question

hey pika, sorry i havent been on in a while ive been kinda busy...but im ready to start on my post again...where do i start?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To tim0789: where you left off. You're on Pewter City now so look back and find it and you may post two posts for that (one is of Pewter and the other should be your first post for Team Rocket. It has seperate info.) Glad you're back!

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Stared Up At The Sky Confidantly With Flare By Her Side. "Lets Go See Grandma First And Pack." Said Savanna As She Looked Down At Flare. "Vulpix!" Replied Flare. They Ran Back Into The House. "I Thought You Would Have Left Already." Said Marie,Savanna's Grandma. "Not Yet,Me And Flare Need To Pack." Replied Savanna Walking Up The Stairs. Flare Followed. When They Got In Their Room They Searched Around For Anything They Would Need. Flare Came Back From Downstairs With Some Apples And A Tuna Sandwich. "Good Flare,We'll Need Food." Said Savanna As She Put It In Her Bag. "Vul?" Asked Flare. "Right,I'll Ask Grandma To Make Some Pokemon Food Too." Said Savanna. She Let Ace And Jewel Out Of Their Pokeballs. "Ok Guys,Pack Up Anything You Want To Bring." Savanna Said,Obvously Commanding Her Pokemon. She Went Downstairs As The Pokemon All Scattered Around Her Room. "Grandma,Flare Wants You To Make That Special Pokemon Food For Her." Said Savanna. "Ok,I'll Get It Started. How Are Ace And Jewel?" She Asked As She Started Making The Pokemon Food. "Good. They Are Upstairs Packing." Replied Savanna. She Sat Down At The Table And Waited.

OOC:
    Flare Stays Out,She Doesnt Have A Pokeball Because Savanna Befriended Her.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter 6 part 1

AS grecko made his way into pewter city he looked around at the mountainous area known as mt. moon looming behind the city. "wow i guess once im done here ill be headed for that place, i wonder what kinda of pokemon ill find there, " Grecko said as he walked up towards the pokemon center. Before he opended the door to the center he noticed a man in black walking around in a nearby garden, but it didnt catch to much of his attention so grecko just entered the center.

"Hi nurse joy, please heal my pokemon for me"Grecko said to the pewter city nurse joy. "why certainly" the nurse said back pleasantly. After his pokemon were healed Grecko made his way over to a table, realeased all of his pokemon and began to eat. "Allright guys eat up, we gotta be nice and strong for our upcoming gym battle" Grecko said excitedly. "Cynda!, aiiiii, GRRR, SHI SHI" his pokemon all shouted for joy as they ate there food.

Later grecko laid in a bed at the center, not realizing who the man in black really was.

Grecko was woken up by an alarmed nurse joy the next morning. "Hey you trainer, get up somethings going on at the museum!" the nurse said in a panic. "Ahhh but its only 1 oclock, nurse joy, and i was having such a great dream"Grecko said half asleep. "No im serious, i think it has to do with team rocket" the nurse said panic like. "aHH team rocket, alright im going!" Grecko said as he hopped up got dressed, and ran towards the museum. Grecko got to the museum but noticed that no one was outside of it but he did hear a lot of noise from the inside. "Whats going on?" Grecko said as he ran into the open door of the museum.

"HEY kid get out of here now!" a man in a black suit said as he came running down the stairs. "We have enough of u annoying pest meddiling in our plans and we dont need another one, now leave or ill take u out!" the man shouted at grecko in rage. "Wait whats going on, are u a rocket member!" Grecko asked the man. "No i work for the babysitters union, YES im a dang rocket member, now ur pushing my patience!" The rocket grunt said in anger. "Hmm im not gonna just leave like that, if there are other trainers here trying to take u guys down than so will i" Grecko said heroically. "Ill murder you, lets go sandshrew!" The grun said as he tossed out a pokeball that released a sandshrew. "Lets do this Getic!" Grecko said as he threw out his aipom.

"Sandshrew use sand-attack!" the grunt shouted. "Getic dodge and tackle" Grecko called out to his pokemon. The sandshrew kicked sand at getics face, but the fast paced pokemon flipped out of the way and threw itself into the sandshrew. "SAND" the pokemon shouted is it fell on its butt. "AIIII AII!" getic shouted in joy. "Good job Getic now hit it in the face a couple times with ur tail." Grecko said thinking outside the box. "sandshrew try and dodge" the grunt yelled. But the sandshrew was to slow and got knocked out.

"WOOOT" grecko yelled as he raced over to his aipom. "Man getic you did really good, your getting really strong!" Grecko said smiling to his pokemon. "Hmmph it doesnt matter, im just a low low level grunt, u dont stand a chance against any other member, now i have this dome fossil so im leaving with it." the grunt said laughing as he raced for the door.

"I dont think so!" Grecko shouted as he threw to pokeballs at the entrance of the door. "Shinx, poochyena use tackle on each of his legs!" Grecko shouted to the two pokemon he just released at the museums entrance. The two pokemon rammed the heads into the running grunts legs knocking him over and sending the the fossil flying into greckos hands. "Alright guys u did it, now return" Grecko said smiling as he returned all 3 of his pokemon to their balls. the fainted grunt laid on the ground in a daze.

Grecko saw that other trainers were leaving the building, so he guessed that they had all beaten team rocket to. "Well i guess ill just take this fossil with me seeing as how idk what else to do with it" Grecko laughed as he exited the museum and walked back to the pokecenter to heal up his pokemon for his upcoming gym battle.

gaa i dont know whats it doing pika...but it keeps merging my first two pewter city post. can u see where they split though lol...if not ill try and fix them again

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back