• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris spent the rest of the day after the attack on team rocket playing with Eevee and his pokemon, ever since he began his journey Chris hadnt had the time to spend just relaxing with his pokemon, and after the busy day the just had, they deserved it. He took them to a poke playground and just let them run free. Chris took out a brush and groomed Eevee who fell asleep in Chris's lap "Guess the day was a bit much for you" he whispered, stroking the small pokemon softly. Chris smiled and looked up at the rest of his pokemon playing happily with each other in the sunset, before his eyes were drawn to a glowing light just infront of him. When the light faded and umbreon lay in Eevee's place, stretching out, it looked up at Chris and smiled, its eyes geaming with happiness. Chris walked back to the pokemon centre with Umbreon on his shoulders.

Chris woke up early the next morning and got some training in with umbreon, before meeting Blue at the gym, for his battle, Chris watched eagerly from the sidelines as blue managed to take out the rock pokemon and win the boulderbadge. On their way out of town Chris stopped at the pokemart to restock supplies used in the battle with team rocket and grab a newspaper. "Team Rockets plans uncovered in raid" Chris read the headline aloud "In an attack against Team Rocket in the Pewter City museum, several grunts agreed to work with police, revealing what they knew in order to have there punshment lessened. The equipment Team Rocket stole, is being used to excivate ancient fossils from Mt Moon. This has made the walls very unstable and trainers are advised to be very cautious, avoiding the mountain unless it is absolutely nessisary" Chris looked up from the newspaper "looks like where stuck between a rock and a hard place" he said pointing to the pewter city gym and the mountain respectively, Umbreon and Blue looked at him weirdly, before everyone started laughing at Chris's failed attempt at a joke, as they walked onto route 3.

ooc, couldnt think of anything funnier sorry

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Sandslash10: Your post is okay, just we are doing it the chapter format and you have to follow what it says in the chapter. There is nothing really in the first chapter; just add something about you seeing Professor Oak and getting your pokeballs and pokedex. Until you catch up, you're going to have to go back and find the chapter info and do posts for it.

To tim0789: No, no, it was okay! You're now ready to battle Brock!
    Getic grew to level 11!
    Shinx grew to level 6!
    Poochyena grew to level 7!
    You got a Dome Fossil!

To Triaspia: I actually did laugh then laughed a little harder when you said it wasn't funny.

EDIT: Adding my post in...

Blue and Chris took their first step onto Route 3. Blue was itching to get to Mt. Moon, but he figured some practice to train his pokemon would be good first. He searched for a trainer to battle. He finally found a small boy in a t-shirt and a baseball cap walking around. Blue ran up to him.

"hey, wanna battle?" asked Blue. The boy nodded. "Yeah, sure, but we are gonna do a double battle." Blue nodded and pulled out two pokeballs. He threw it in the air and his turtwig and growlithe appeared. The boy called on a torchic and a zigzagoon.

Gotta be careful, thought Blue as he looked at the torchic and Turtwig. "Growlithe, use leer! Turtwig, withdraw!" Growlithe worked to lower the opponents defense while Turtwig hightened hers.

"Torchic, use ember on Turtwig!" shouted the kid. Torchic shot a blaze of fire at Turtwig.

"Growlithe, protect Turtwig with an ember back!" shouted Blue. Growlithe shot an ember back that hit Torchic's that stopped it from hitting Turtwig. "Now, Turtwig, tackle Zigzagoon!"

Turtwig slammed into Zigzagoon making it fly backwards. "Now, both of you get together and use an ember and razor leaf together!" Turtwig and Growlithe got close together and they both shot out their attacks. Turtwig's razor leaf circled around Growlithe's ember attack. The leaves burned into the flame, making it stronger and larger. The flame hit both Torchic and Zigzagoon making them fly back and fall ontop of each other. The kid looked at Blue astonished and then took off with both his fainted pokemon.

Blue laughed a little. The powerful attack must have scared him. He called back his pokemon and continued to walk down the path with Chris.

OOC: Once again, you can do a post that kind of circles around you now, Triaspia. It'll be considered both our second post as this one counts as our first one.

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: I will start this post at pewter city's pokecenter
    chapter 7 part 1- the road to mount moon

"Hey Panther those other trainers are going to route 3" said Zack.

"Then lets go" replied Panther. Panther and Zack run to route 3.

"ONWARD to mount moon" said Panther.

"And onward towards the next gym" agreed Zack. Panther and Zack start their trek towards the pokecenter at the foot of mount moon.

"Well when we meet another team rocket member I will punch him in the face and you will steal his uniform" said Panther.

"Good idea" replied Zack. Panther and Zack keep walking until they find a torchic.

"WHAT THE HECK?" shouted Panther, "Wolf I choose you." Wolf comes out ready to weaken the torchic.

"Wolf tackle" commanded Panther. Wolf charges at the torchic who dodges and then scratches Wolf.
    "OH SNAP!" yelled Panther, "Wolf return." Panther calls Wolf Back.

"Blaze come on out and help me" commanded Panther, "Use ember." Blaze uses ember on the torchic and does not miss but the torchic uses scratch but both attacks do little damage.

"Blaze use ember again" commanded Panther. Blaze uses ember once again but the torchic jumps out of the way.

"Now scratch" commanded Panther. Blaze uses scratch on the torchic and weakens it to Panther's content.

"POKEBALL GO!" shouted Panther. Panther throws a pink pokeball.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" asked Panther.

"A heal ball" replied Zack, "While you were battling I got 100 of those, you let me hold your bag so I put half of them in there and i kept the other half."

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: hm hmm, I think if you want Torchic then you should put a little more detail in your post. That doesn't mean add more just add a little detail to what you have already. Otherwise, Torchic broke out of the ball.

Years
    OOC: its ok at least i am gonna get a magikarp and i am gonna have the salesman cheathisself out of a shiny magikarp lol.
    Chapter7 part 2: the magikarp
    Panther sees the torchic escape from the pokeball.

"DARN!" shouted Panther, "Blaze return." Panther and Zack continue their journey until theyarrive at a pokecenterat the foot of mount moon.

"Hey you two" said a mysterious voice, "do you want a magikarp?"

"How much is it?" asked Panther.

"Only 500 poke" replied the mysterious voice.

"Ill take it" said Panther. Panther then pays the magikarp salesman and smircks as herealizes that the salesman cheated hisself.

"Now we go inand watch t.v." said Zack, "just in case there are sightings of team rocket."

"I agree" replied Panther. Panther and Zack goinside to watch the news. Before Panther sits down to watch the news he puts all of his pokemon except for Blaze Wolf and the magikarp.

"Panther get over here" said Zack.

"Ok" replied Panther. Panther sits down and watches the t.v.

"Breaking news" said the news anchor, "Team Rocket has been driven out of pewter city by agroup of trainers, there are reports of a trainer with a poochyena that stole a team rocket member's uniform and others say that he used a capture styler on the team rocket member's ekans and released the ekans into the wild."

"In other news" said the other news anchor, "Mount moon is currently under siege, and police advise trainers to be careful when going into mount moon."

"Uh Zack, Mount moon is the mountain that this pokecenter is at the foot of right?" asked Panther.

"Yup, Mount moon also has a tunnelin it where trainers can train and battle, the tunnels are said to be as black of night and that one would have to be a zubat to nivigate the tunnels of mount moon but Ibelieve that there is infrared lightingin there so it does not spook pokemon but allows the trainers to see" replied Zack. Panther and Zack fall asleep until daylight so they can continue their journey.

OOC: I will take a break here so that I can let others catch up and is it ok if my new magikarp is a shiny magikarp? also ill edit this later so that I can make the news really detailed once I get more ideas. ok since no shiny i got the magikarp

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Sorry, but I was already nice by letting you have a shiny charmander, so no to the shiny magikarp. And like I said before, put more details in your post. It makes it more enjoyable to read and it gives a good visual inside everyone's head. Work on it and pay more attention to your posts until you get better at it.
    You received a Female level 10 Magikarp!

Also, just a suggestion, I advise you put all your pokemon except Poochyena, Charmander, and Magikarp in the pc since they're starting to fall behind in level.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    While Chris watched the battle, he was approached by a shady man with a tank. "You wanna buy a rare pokemon?" he asked slyly. Chris looked at the tank "Hmmmm a golden magicarp huh, sorry dont feel like being scammed today" Chris said, turning his attention back to the battle. "This is totally legit, I wouldnt cheat my customers" "oh?" said Chris looking at the tank again "Well for starters the colourings off, Ive seen a real golden magicarp and yours is too orange, the scales look like they have a different pattern on them to what a magicarp should have, and the whiskers are clearly stuck on with tape" Chris took an even closer look at the tank, This isnt a magicarp its a febass, this pokemon has enough problems without you trying to pass it off as a magicarp to foolish trainers". The salesman looked on in shock "I'll take the febass, but if I see you trying something like this again I'm calling the police" the salesman took his 500p and ran off leaving the tank.

Chris removed the the stuck on accessories and took out a cloth and rubbed off the paint, "there we are febass, good as new" he said smiling at the febass. The febass looked up at Chris happiness shining in its eyes from being liberated from the salesman and being shown such kindness. "I'm sorry Febass, I cant train you, but dont think I'm going to abandon you, what I'll do is send you to Professor Oak, he'll take care of you till I get back and then I'll take you home to my familys ranch where you can roam free with other febass", the fish pokemon nodded happily and began swimming in its tank instead of the depressed floating it was doing previously. Chris dropped a pokeball into the tank, and caught the febass. The pokeball shone a bright white and teleported to Oaks lab.

The battle finished and Chris and Blue finished the walk along route 3, arriving at the pokemon centre that was built outside the Mt Moon enterance, to rest up before their dangerous climb.

OOC: I know Febass isnt one of the pokemon listed and the post said he was only selling one magicarp, I just couldnt think of much else for my character to do during the route, also with team rocket being in mount moon, my character is finally going to be in a battle DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Triaspia: Oh no, you post was fine. I saw that your character was almost saving the febass more than buying it to have the "unbeatable pokemon." It shows Chris's personality well.

Years
    OOC: wait what is so bad about getting a feebas instead of getting a magikarp? i mean a feebas is similar but it goes from raw ugliness to pure beuty and magikarp goes from pure weakness to raw power but feebas can learn more moves but its your journey so i guess its ok but i was just wondering how getting a feebas whenyou want a magikarp is a scam.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    OOC: wait what is so bad about getting a feebas instead of getting a magikarp? i mean a feebas is similar but it goes from raw ugliness to pure beuty and magikarp goes from pure weakness to raw power but feebas can learn more moves but its your journey so i guess its ok but i was just wondering how getting a feebas whenyou want a magikarp is a scam.

hey, i never said a feebas was bad or anything. sorry if you misunderstood.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: New Card

Onto Mount Moon!
    The ball stopped shaking, the center turned a solid white. Torchic was caught! Colin knew that this was a powerful Pokemon, and he knew it would be a great addition to his team.

Colin knew, like the rest of his Pokemon, Torchic needed a nickname. He decided to send it out to get its opinion.

"Go Torchic!"

Torchic appeared in the white light.

"So Torchic, what do you think about the name Hephaestus?" Colin asked.

"...Chic..." Torchic said with disgust.

"Vulcan?"

"Torchic Tor!!!" Torchic loved that name!

"I guess you new name is Vulcan now then! Return Vulcan."

After naming Vulcan, hee decided to battle with Vulcan straight away, before he took a rest at the Pokemon Center 20 feet away.

Colin looked around, and he saw a familiar face.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The noob I beat twice in Viridian Forest," Colin said with a smirk. (OoC: If you don't see a theme, rival!)

"Thought I'd see you here," The Bug Catcher said, smirking as well. "I assume you want another battle?"

"That'd be correct," Colin stated.

"Well, bring it on! Now Kakuna evolved too! Go Butterfree and Beedrill!" He shouted as he threw his Pokeballs in the air.

The familiar Butterfree appeared, as well as a giant bee. Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokemon. Its best attack involves flying around at high speed, striking with poison needles, then flying off."

"A hit and run artist eh? I can play that game too. Go Iris and Vulcan!" Colin shouted as he threw his Pokeballs.

Iris the Taillow and Vulcan the Torchic appeared before him.

Colin knew that Beedrill was poisonous, and that he only had 1 antidote left. He had to be careful.

He commanded Iris to used Quick Attack while Vulcan used Growl. Being offensive and defensive at the same time always helps. Iris' hit landed directly on Beedrill, knocking it to the ground. Vulcan's Growl pushed both Beedrill and Butterfree backwards, lowering their attack power.

"Get up Beedrill and use Poison Sting! Butterfree, Stun Spore!"

"Dodge them both! Iris, grab Vulcan and use Quick Attack to dodge and get behind them!!" Colin yelled, thinking quickly on his feet.

The twin bug type's attacks missed, while Iris and Vulcan were at their backs, an optimal position to attack from.

"Iris, Quick Attack! Vulcan, Scratch!!"

Both hit the back of the opponents Pokemon. Beedrill was knocked out from Vulcan's Scratch. Butterfree took the hit well. Too well.

"Ha. Guess you didn't know my Butterfree had pretty high defenses now did you? CONFUSION!!"

Colin didn't know what was going to happen. Blue light surrounded both Iris and Vulcan, and they were lifted into the air, at least 10 feet.

"Now, throw them!" The Bug Catcher ordered.

Both of Colin's Pokemon hit the ground, hard. Both managed to barely get up.

All of the sudden, Vulcan started to glow a deep red.

"What's happening to Vulcan?" Colin asked.

"TORCHIC!!!" Vulcan screamed.

"This can't be good..." The bug catcher said, with a huge amount of shock and awe in his voice.

Colin ordered Iris to pick up Vulcan, and use Quick Attack to jet to Butterfree, while Vulcan used a powered up Scratch attack. The hit knocked Butterfree out of the sky, and out of consciousness.

"Ughh. How many times do I have to lose to get 1 God *CENSOR* *CENSOR* win!!" The Bug Catcher screamed, filled with rage.

"A lot, seeing as you will NEVER win. Remember, Can't Touch This! Hammer Time!" Colin said jokingly.

(OoC: I know MC Hammer isn't in the world of Pokemon, but I couldn't resist :D)

The Bug Catcher started to turn away, but Colin stopped him.

"Hey, I never got your name," Colin said.

"My name's Alan. Next time though, you are dead meat," He said with anger.

Colin walked into the Pokemon Center with his Pokemon, returned them, and healed them up.

Colin only had one thought in his head. "Geez, what a hothead Alan is."

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years

My character didnt want the magicarp either, and it was a scam as the guy was trying to sell a regular febass as a shiny magikarp. he only paid for it to free it

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Very good battle post and rivalry with Alan!
    Vulcan grew to level 10!
    Iris grew to level 13!
    Vulcan learned Ember!
    Taillow is trying to learn Wing Attack, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Wing Attack?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Route 3 Part 1

Upon leaving the pokecenter the following morning after winning his first gym badge, Beo felt a sense of accomplishment come over him. This made Beo so egar to get to his next gym battle that he started sprinting from the pokecenter and right onto route 3. "Ahh this is great now all I have to do is get through route 3 and Mt.moon and ill be in cerluean city" Beo said almost out of breath since he was still sprinting.

As Beo ran he noticed something hiding behind a tree, it was a pokemon. Beo pulled out his pokedex "Nidoran the male version in it is a posion type pokemon" said the pokedex. Beo grabbed sentrets pokeball and called it out.

"Sen" sentret said happily.

"Ok sentret you see that nidoran behind the tree, I want you to use scratch on it" Beo told sentret softly enough so he didnt scare off the wild nidoran.

Sentret ran in towards the nidoran but instead of going stragiht for it sentret climbed up the tree stealthy like. As sentret made its way out to a branch over top of the wild nidoran, it jumped from the branch cocking its arms back ready to scratch away. As sentret swung its arms down it hit the ground missing the nidoran, it seemed the nidoran knew it was coming. The wild nidoran then charged in quickly towards sentret.

"Ahh sentret use defense curl" Beo shouted as the sentret curled into a ball.

The wild nidoran hit sentret with such a force it made it fly into the air like a soccer ball being kicked. The wild nidoran started walking away as it thought it had beaten sentret.

"Sentret pop out of defense curl" Beo ordered as sentret popped out of the ball and stopped itself in midair.

"Now hit it with scratch while it's not looking" Beo ordered as sentret started falling back towards the ground landing right on top of the nidoran, sentret started scratching away at it.

"Ok thats enough sentret" Beo said

Sentret backed off the wild nidoran and it fell to the ground, "Now your mine" Beo said as he threw a pokeball at the nidoran. The ball started shaking back and fourth.

(sorry if the posts is short i have to go to work, but anyways the fossil i wanted was the one that has kabuto but i forget the name of it. Oh and when you said about my pokemon learning new moves pika do i have to chose which ones to erase?)

Years
    OOC: I can't wait for the next chapter because Blaze and Zack's tropius might have a practice battle that will count and next chapter might even herald the first appearence of Zack's Lucario in a battle against team rocket.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: Ah, that's okay, I need to get a job :) Anyways, the fossil with the kabuto is the Dome Fossil (Seems to be the most popular here and in Zimvee's rp). You can choose whether to make room for the new attack or not and which move to erase in the OOC thread.
    You caught a level 7 Nidoran Male!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Chapter 8- Mt Moon (3 posts)
    Description: Mt Moon is a dark long tunnel that connects Route 3 to Route 4. It is impossible to climb over so the only option you have is to go through the tunnel. It is said that this is the only place where you can catch the rare Clefairy and is home to the Moon Stone. Team Rocket is lurking around the cave for some peculiar reason...

Wild Pokemon
    Geodude

Level- 5-8
    Type- Rock/Ground
    Attacks- Tackle, Defense Curl, Mud Sport, Rock Polish (If level 8)
    Ability- Rock Head, Sturdy
    Rarity- Common

Zubat

Level- 5-8
    Type- Flying/Poison
    Attacks- Leech Life, Supersonic
    Ability- Inner Focus
    Rarity- Common

Aron

Level- 5-8
    Type- Steel
    Attacks- Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap (If level 8)
    Ability- Sturdy/Rock Head
    Rarity- Uncommon

Phanpy

Level- 5-8
    Type- Ground
    Attacks- Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl, Flail
    Ability- Pickup
    Rarity- Uncommon

Clefairy

Level- 5-8
    Type- Normal
    Attacks- Pound, Growl, Encore, Sing (If level 7)
    Ability- Cute Charm
    Rarity- Rare

Gible

Level- 5-8
    Type- Dragon/Ground
    Attacks- Tackle, Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage (If level 7)
    Ability- Sand Veil
    Rarity- Rare

This time, you will be traveling the cave on your own. You may encounter a Team Rocket member if you would like, or you can try to aviod them. It's completely your choice. You can do basically whatever you want in the cave, just like in the routes. This means you can battle trainers, find items (Moon Stone *hint* *hint*), or catch pokemon. These kind of places that require more than two posts are great for making mini-stories if you're interested.

Team Rocket Appearance!!
    Reports have been storming that Team Rocket is digging around around and terrorizing Mt Moon in their search for Moon Stones. It may just be up to you to get rid of them.
    Pokemon on Hand
    Zubat

Level- 7-13
    Type- Flying/Poison

Geodude

Level- 7-13
    Type- Rock/Ground

Sableye

Level- 7-13
    Type- Dark/Ghost

Grimer

Level- 7-13
    Type- Poison

Since these pokemon are trainers, you may pick the attacks of the pokemon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back